A few questions about HGHUp, GH, and IGF-2

KDLMaj

Awards
Hey folks- got some questions for the reps:

1. You all suggest cycling IGF-2 no more than 8 weeks with at least 4 weeks off. Yet it has been mentioned that HGHUp can be kept going 3 months or longer with no drop in effect. Out of curiosity- what is the difference between the two products that allows for a longer use of HGHUp? What is the official recommendation in terms of duration? I've got two bottles (One I'm using while on cycle with The One, and the other I will use for my first month of PCT- though if all goes well with the product I would like to use it for a third month afterwards)

2. GH is obviously illegal to give to patients except under VERY specific circumstances- unlike most treatments doctors are not allowed off-label use of the product (not that it stops some of them). Are there any health concerns with long-term use of HGHUp that we should be aware of? Obviously, it hasn't been out long enough to see if the specific product will cause the same problems exogenous GH injections can cause, but do you all anticipate any concerns- particularly given the relatively huge increase in GH levels with this product?

3. How long does the lethargy generally last? It's been two days, and it's kicking my butt (which is great- it tells me that it's working!), but in a few days I do need to go back to work <grin>

Thanks folks! And thanks for always putting out quality products. I am constantly recommending your product line to folks- I have absolutely no hesitation doing so- every single product has exceeded my hopes! In an industry with a LOT of BS to wade through- AppNu really does stand out as both credible and responsible.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey folks- got some questions for the reps:

1. You all suggest cycling IGF-2 no more than 8 weeks with at least 4 weeks off. Yet it has been mentioned that HGHUp can be kept going 3 months or longer with no drop in effect. Out of curiosity- what is the difference between the two products that allows for a longer use of HGHUp? What is the official recommendation in terms of duration? I've got two bottles (One I'm using while on cycle with The One, and the other I will use for my first month of PCT- though if all goes well with the product I would like to use it for a third month afterwards)

2. GH is obviously illegal to give to patients except under VERY specific circumstances- unlike most treatments doctors are not allowed off-label use of the product (not that it stops some of them). Are there any health concerns with long-term use of HGHUp that we should be aware of? Obviously, it hasn't been out long enough to see if the specific product will cause the same problems exogenous GH injections can cause, but do you all anticipate any concerns- particularly given the relatively huge increase in GH levels with this product?

3. How long does the lethargy generally last? It's been two days, and it's kicking my butt (which is great- it tells me that it's working!), but in a few days I do need to go back to work <grin>

Thanks folks! And thanks for always putting out quality products. I am constantly recommending your product line to folks- I have absolutely no hesitation doing so- every single product has exceeded my hopes! In an industry with a LOT of BS to wade through- AppNu really does stand out as both credible and responsible.
1. You can use IGF-2 for 3 months before having a break. You can also NOT break from it, by using it only on training days or 5 days on/2 days off for 2-4 weeks after every 8-12 weeks. How it is used and cycled is really up to the individual. This goes for both products.

2. Re health concerns, long-term use of HGHup♂ is not the same as the effects of using SYNTHETIC Growth Hormone. However, one cannot know what the long-term effects would be on health, as it would vary between individuals.

3. The period of lethargy will vary between individuals. Some have not experienced much at all. I experienced magnified effects. Usually with such products it settles after about a week, but as I said, it depends on the individual.

I will let Dirk elaborate further on any of my answers.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1. You can use IGF-2 for 3 months before having a break. You can also NOT break from it, by using it only on training days or 5 days on/2 days off for 2-4 weeks after every 8-12 weeks. How it is used and cycled is really up to the individual. This goes for both products.

2. Re health concerns, long-term use of HGHup♂ is not the same as the effects of using SYNTHETIC Growth Hormone. However, one cannot know what the long-term effects would be on health, as it would vary between individuals.

3. The period of lethargy will vary between individuals. Some have not experienced much at all. I experienced magnified effects. Usually with such products it settles after about a week, but as I said, it depends on the individual.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
All great answers- I will add a couple things on 2 and 3:
2. HGH-Up should be well-tolerated in longer term use- I haven't seen anything in my research that would indicate otherwise
3. Can you e-mail me at [email protected] with your dosage schedule? I can better evaluate it- I should be able to help you further.....

thx

simpleton

Banned
Awards
Would HGHUp be beneficial for a 22 year old with already high HGH levels? Or is it catered more to older lifters with declining HGH levels?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would HGHUp be beneficial for a 22 year old with already high HGH levels? Or is it catered more to older lifters with declining HGH levels?
Anyone can use it (provided >18 years) for beneficial effects.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

borje

Awards

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
so use HGHup in 5/2 for a longer time is good but if you use it every day how long can you use it then? btw I only take it at bed time.

Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so use HGHup in 5/2 for a longer time is good but if you use it every day how long can you use it then? btw I only take it at bed time.

Thanks
As mentioned, cycle the product for 8-10 weeks if using on a daily basis, and then take 2-4 weeks (preferably 4) off. For best effects it's recommended to use for at LEAST 8 weeks. As far as using 5 on/2 off, if you want to so this as a personal preference, for males I would still recommend using for no more than ~12 weeks and then taking a small break.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I'm using this (HGHup) as part of a PCT stack that also includes Prime. After reading various protocols, I'm leaning towards just taking five at bedtime. My questions are: 1) I know you're supposed to take it on an empty stomach (my primary reason for taking all five at bedtime since I work out first thing in the morning), but is it OK to take my pre-bed shake an hour before taking the HGHup, and 2) Is it OK to have a middle-of-the-night shake, say at 2am, after taking this dose?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm using this (HGHup) as part of a PCT stack that also includes Prime. After reading various protocols, I'm leaning towards just taking five at bedtime. My questions are: 1) I know you're supposed to take it on an empty stomach (my primary reason for taking all five at bedtime since I work out first thing in the morning), but is it OK to take my pre-bed shake an hour before taking the HGHup, and 2) Is it OK to have a middle-of-the-night shake, say at 2am, after taking this dose?
1. Yes, it's fine to have your pre-bed shake 1 hour before dosing.

2. Yes, it's ok to have a middle-of-the-night shake.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

UndiluteD

UndiluteD

Awards
In terms of taking it 2 hours after last meal is that a carb containing meal only. Eg can i have my post bedtime protein shake with my 5 HGHup pills. otherwise dosent it stare my muscles of protein over night being counter productive.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In terms of taking it 2 hours after last meal is that a carb containing meal only. Eg can i have my post bedtime protein shake with my 5 HGHup pills. otherwise dosent it stare my muscles of protein over night being counter productive.
Yes, re meal, this means a carbohydrate containing meal. if your "bedtime" shake contains whey, then make sure that you have it at least 90 minutes after your dose of HGHup♂, since whey elicits the same insulin effect as carbohydrates (hence why whey protein shakes are NOT recommended at the same time as dosing HGHup♂). And NOT having a "post bedtime protein shake" is not going to starve your muscles of protein, and if it does, not that much, if your nutrition is on pointe.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

UndiluteD

UndiluteD

Awards
Yes, re meal, this means a carbohydrate containing meal. if your "bedtime" shake contains whey, then make sure that you have it at least 90 minutes after your dose of HGHup♂, since whey elicits the same insulin effect as carbohydrates (hence why whey protein shakes are NOT recommended at the same time as dosing HGHup♂). And NOT having a "post bedtime protein shake" is not going to starve your muscles of protein, and if it does, not that much, if your nutrition is on pointe.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Thanks