dosing for hghup and gh

1. dosing for hghup and gh

I take my second dose of hghup around 6-8pm while sleeping at around 12am.
    Is there a drastic difference in gh output from not taking it right before bed? i say this because i have an extremely hard time falling asleep on an empty stomach.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Willybeme View Post
    I take my second dose of hghup around 6-8pm while sleeping at around 12am.
    Is there a drastic difference in gh output from not taking it right before bed? i say this because i have an extremely hard time falling asleep on an empty stomach.
    You will not get the same effects as if you took it pre-bed. As said in the Technical Write-Up: "Timing of the dose and manipulating insulin levels before sleep is the key getting great results with HGHup♂." And if you do not like to go to bed on an empty stomach, then have your dose of HGHup♂ with an all-PROTEIN meal.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

3. My manipulation of insulin levels is perfect when i take the doses but im assuming the Gh released during sleep is special =p
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Willybeme View Post
    My manipulation of insulin levels is perfect when i take the doses but im assuming the Gh released during sleep is special =p
    It's what you want. Please read the product Technical Write-Up for further information

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. hghup testopro no2black dosing question
    By marcink99 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 11:11 AM