lethargy after taking The One

KDLMaj

Awards
I'm in my 2nd cycle, and I don't remember this being a problem last night (but maybe I just forgot), but I'm getting some serious lethargy right now.

I'm currently dosing 2 AM upon waking and 1 in the afternoon 30min-1hour before working out.

Any suggestions on dealing with this a bit? Thanks!

PS I had forgotten how utterly amazing this stuff was!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
interresting as many people felt abolt of energy from it, i think due to the DHT conversion, hmmmm up your carbs or get real friendly with a local store and buy a case of energy drinks :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in my 2nd cycle, and I don't remember this being a problem last night (but maybe I just forgot), but I'm getting some serious lethargy right now.

I'm currently dosing 2 AM upon waking and 1 in the afternoon 30min-1hour before working out.

Any suggestions on dealing with this a bit? Thanks!

PS I had forgotten how utterly amazing this stuff was!
Try using a preworkout product.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

KDLMaj

Awards
I'm thinking the carb issue may be the problem- my diet was different last time. Going to go back to that and see if it helps!

and i'm using RPM alongside The One- it helps!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking the carb issue may be the problem- my diet was different last time. Going to go back to that and see if it helps!

and i'm using RPM alongside The One- it helps!
If you are not eating enough carbs with The ONE your screwing yourself over results wise and that is most likely the cause for the lethargy. Additionally...the lethargy can be due to the lowering of estrogen. Obviously I cannot be sure what your issue would be so keep us posted and let us know how everything turns out.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

KDLMaj

Awards
I'm guessing it's the carb issue- I was eating a LOT of carbs last time, and this time I'm eating a lot but not quite as many- more protein heavy. I think it was a good wake up call for my diet- fortunately I'm only on day 5 (and already up 3lbs- though last time by now I was up about 5 or 6), so there's plenty of time to correct.

I threw in HGHUp today and promptly passed out for two hours <grin> God I'm going to sleep well on this stuff!

Thanks for the help folks!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LifeNtheFastlane Anabolics 8
MrFlexo Anabolics 10
Anabolics 4
Hypnotic traveling Anabolics 32
Ninjo Anabolics 23