okay on my HGHup dosing?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.96%

okay on my HGHup dosing?

Basically this is what I have been doing for the past 2 days.

7:00am wake up/take HGHup
    7:300am cardio
    8:30-8:45 post cardio/preworkout meal
    9:30am workout
    Last meal of the night at 10:00pm, dose the 2nd HGHup dose at 11:30 or 12:00

Sometimes I do cardio in the morning and workout in the late afternoon or night. But I always have to workout on full stomach. Can't change that, not willing.

So, I have seen multiple answers to this question so far... What is the minimum amount of time pre dose and post dose to eat? I know 2 hours is ideal, but is 1 hour acceptable.

Is it only carbs we are worried about, or food in general. Would 1 hour on either side be okay?

And one last thing, is morning and night acceptable or is pre-workout just that much more ideal? Thanks

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by sonicwaste View Post

Sometimes I do cardio in the morning and workout in the late afternoon or night. But I always have to workout on full stomach. Can't change that, not willing.

So, I have seen multiple answers to this question so far... What is the minimum amount of time pre dose and post dose to eat? I know 2 hours is ideal, but is 1 hour acceptable.

Is it only carbs we are worried about, or food in general. Would 1 hour on either side be okay?

And one last thing, is morning and night acceptable or is pre-workout just that much more ideal? Thanks
    Minimum period recommended between eating and dosing is 90 minutes. Minimum period recommended between dosing and eating is ideally 2 hours.

As mentioned, it is fine to dose WITH a protein meal. It is primarily carbohydrates that you do not want to have around dosing, as it blunts the Growth Hormone effect.

Dosing first thing and last thing is fine. Due to the half-life of ingredients in the product you can dose HGHup♂ up to 4 hours before your workout and still consider it your "preworkout" dose (so what you have done is fine).

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Looks good Sonic.... assuming your last meal before bed is carb-free... or at minimum very low in complex carbs. It can sometimes be tough to work out schedules like this, but you did quite well.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.96%

Cool. It's been hard eating at 10, and going to sleep at 12-1230... I wake up in the middle of the night very hungry... Because I am used to eating my last meal at 1230... But my 10pm meal is either carb free or just 20-30 carbs, all complex

My sleep has been good, and I've been dreaming for the first time in months... But the last few days I wake up at the exact same time 3:00 and 5:30. Very weird.

So when I woke up at 3, I just had a slice of turkey and 2 almonds. That held me over until I really woke up.

I may take some melatonin tonight and see what happens.

Should I take 2 caps am, 3pm? I've seen a few people dosing 3 and 3.
  5. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Cool. It's been hard eating at 10, and going to sleep at 12-1230... I wake up in the middle of the night very hungry... Because I am used to eating my last meal at 1230... But my 10pm meal is either carb free or just 20-30 carbs, all complex

My sleep has been good, and I've been dreaming for the first time in months... But the last few days I wake up at the exact same time 3:00 and 5:30. Very weird.

So when I woke up at 3, I just had a slice of turkey and 2 almonds. That held me over until I really woke up.

I may take some melatonin tonight and see what happens.

Should I take 2 caps am, 3pm? I've seen a few people dosing 3 and 3.

Taking into account your schedule, night time hunger, and meals.....
    I would suggest 3 am and 2 pm.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.78%

Jumping in for a question...If i take my first does upon waking around 630am, is waiting until pre-bed too long of an interval in between? I just started yesterday so it wont be a problem to switch things up if necessary.
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ticco View Post
    Jumping in for a question...If i take my first does upon waking around 630am, is waiting until pre-bed too long of an interval in between? I just started yesterday so it wont be a problem to switch things up if necessary.
    No, you will be fine...You could always take your full dose once daily pre-bed, or even take your first dose pre-training.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.78%

thanks for the quick reply. Maybe ill play with it for a bit and see what works the best. i like the idea of the full does pre-bed that way it makes meal planing and timing easier.
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

Quote Originally Posted by ticco View Post
    thanks for the quick reply. Maybe ill play with it for a bit and see what works the best. i like the idea of the full does pre-bed that way it makes meal planing and timing easier.
    No worries

Let us know how you go.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.96%

are we to avoid whey protein and BCAA's for the same time frame around dosing 90-120 minutes either side?
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

hghup is to be taken with a protein only meal.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

are we to avoid whey protein and BCAA's for the same time frame around dosing 90-120 minutes either side?
    I would stay away from the WHEY protein. However, protein from FOOD and BCAAs are fine to dose with.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.87%

Bring back an old thread I know but being that I am getting away from pro steroid stuff, will I need pct after this? Also is it a must to take pre workout? Was looking to take 3 am 90 min before workout and then 3 before bed about 5 hours after my last meal? Any feed back or advice would be appreciated.
  14. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

Quote Originally Posted by Bmac1775 View Post
    Bring back an old thread I know but being that I am getting away from pro steroid stuff, will I need pct after this? Also is it a must to take pre workout? Was looking to take 3 am 90 min before workout and then 3 before bed about 5 hours after my last meal? Any feed back or advice would be appreciated.
    No, you will not need PCT for HGHup♂ - it is NOT hormonal, but a natural Growth Hormone/Testosterone booster.

No, it is not a must to take HGHup♂ pre-training - in fact, I recommend dosing all 5 caps pre-bed.

If you're not sure on what the product actually is and does, then please make sure that you read about it: Applied Nutriceuticals - HGHup♂, and also check out the various HGHup♂ information threads - any question that you ask will have already been asked and answered in one of them.

~Team APPNUT

15. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  140 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.75%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Scott View Post
    No, you will not need PCT for HGHup♂ - it is NOT hormonal, but a natural Growth Hormone/Testosterone booster.

No, it is not a must to take HGHup♂ pre-training - in fact, I recommend dosing all 5 caps pre-bed.

If you're not sure on what the product actually is and does, then please make sure that you read about it: and also check out the various HGHup♂ information threads - any question that you ask will have already been asked and answered in one of them.

~Team APPNUT
    I am going to start this next week and very new to this forum as you can tell... im trying to read all of this and make sense of it but i am a bit confused by all the terms and abbreviations you guys use. But just to put it into simple question...

is your recommendation to take all 5 pills right before bed time? instead of the originals starter of this thread who takes 3 in the morning before his workout and then 3 at night before bed?
  16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

Quote Originally Posted by hypebeast View Post
    is your recommendation to take all 5 pills right before bed time? instead of the originals starter of this thread who takes 3 in the morning before his workout and then 3 at night before bed?
    Yes, take all 5 caps pre-bed.

~Team APPNUT

17. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  140 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.75%

thanks! going to get started on this next week. cant wait till it arrives
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  140 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.75%

im having a hard time working in the 5 pill dose before bed time. would taking a casein protein shake before bed time considered a meal? because i feel like my hunger level would drive me crazy if i didnt eat right before bed. and also not eating before bed cannibalize your own muscles?
  19. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

im having a hard time working in the 5 pill dose before bed time. would taking a casein protein shake before bed time considered a meal? because i feel like my hunger level would drive me crazy if i didnt eat right before bed. and also not eating before bed cannibalize your own muscles?
    Yes, you can have a casein shake. And you can eat protein and fat pre-bed with your dose - just no whey or carbohydrates...And no, not eating before bed is not going to cause catabolism - if you're eating enough.

~Team APPNUT

20. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  140 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.75%

thank you very much. you have been a great help!
  21. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

thank you very much. you have been a great help!
    No worries

~Team APPNUT

Similar Forum Threads

1. hghup testopro no2black dosing question
    By marcink99 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 11:11 AM