okay on my HGHup dosing?

sonicwaste

Awards
Basically this is what I have been doing for the past 2 days.

7:00am wake up/take HGHup
7:300am cardio
8:30-8:45 post cardio/preworkout meal
9:30am workout
Last meal of the night at 10:00pm, dose the 2nd HGHup dose at 11:30 or 12:00

Sometimes I do cardio in the morning and workout in the late afternoon or night. But I always have to workout on full stomach. Can't change that, not willing.

So, I have seen multiple answers to this question so far... What is the minimum amount of time pre dose and post dose to eat? I know 2 hours is ideal, but is 1 hour acceptable.

Is it only carbs we are worried about, or food in general. Would 1 hour on either side be okay?

And one last thing, is morning and night acceptable or is pre-workout just that much more ideal? Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Sometimes I do cardio in the morning and workout in the late afternoon or night. But I always have to workout on full stomach. Can't change that, not willing.

So, I have seen multiple answers to this question so far... What is the minimum amount of time pre dose and post dose to eat? I know 2 hours is ideal, but is 1 hour acceptable.

Is it only carbs we are worried about, or food in general. Would 1 hour on either side be okay?

And one last thing, is morning and night acceptable or is pre-workout just that much more ideal? Thanks
Minimum period recommended between eating and dosing is 90 minutes. Minimum period recommended between dosing and eating is ideally 2 hours.

As mentioned, it is fine to dose WITH a protein meal. It is primarily carbohydrates that you do not want to have around dosing, as it blunts the Growth Hormone effect.

Dosing first thing and last thing is fine. Due to the half-life of ingredients in the product you can dose HGHup♂ up to 4 hours before your workout and still consider it your "preworkout" dose (so what you have done is fine).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established

Looks good Sonic.... assuming your last meal before bed is carb-free... or at minimum very low in complex carbs. It can sometimes be tough to work out schedules like this, but you did quite well.

sonicwaste

Awards
Cool. It's been hard eating at 10, and going to sleep at 12-1230... I wake up in the middle of the night very hungry... Because I am used to eating my last meal at 1230... But my 10pm meal is either carb free or just 20-30 carbs, all complex

My sleep has been good, and I've been dreaming for the first time in months... But the last few days I wake up at the exact same time 3:00 and 5:30. Very weird.

So when I woke up at 3, I just had a slice of turkey and 2 almonds. That held me over until I really woke up.

I may take some melatonin tonight and see what happens.

Should I take 2 caps am, 3pm? I've seen a few people dosing 3 and 3.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Cool. It's been hard eating at 10, and going to sleep at 12-1230... I wake up in the middle of the night very hungry... Because I am used to eating my last meal at 1230... But my 10pm meal is either carb free or just 20-30 carbs, all complex

My sleep has been good, and I've been dreaming for the first time in months... But the last few days I wake up at the exact same time 3:00 and 5:30. Very weird.

So when I woke up at 3, I just had a slice of turkey and 2 almonds. That held me over until I really woke up.

I may take some melatonin tonight and see what happens.

Should I take 2 caps am, 3pm? I've seen a few people dosing 3 and 3.

Taking into account your schedule, night time hunger, and meals.....
I would suggest 3 am and 2 pm.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Jumping in for a question...If i take my first does upon waking around 630am, is waiting until pre-bed too long of an interval in between? I just started yesterday so it wont be a problem to switch things up if necessary.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jumping in for a question...If i take my first does upon waking around 630am, is waiting until pre-bed too long of an interval in between? I just started yesterday so it wont be a problem to switch things up if necessary.
No, you will be fine...You could always take your full dose once daily pre-bed, or even take your first dose pre-training.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the quick reply. Maybe ill play with it for a bit and see what works the best. i like the idea of the full does pre-bed that way it makes meal planing and timing easier.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the quick reply. Maybe ill play with it for a bit and see what works the best. i like the idea of the full does pre-bed that way it makes meal planing and timing easier.
No worries :)

Let us know how you go.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

sonicwaste

Awards
are we to avoid whey protein and BCAA's for the same time frame around dosing 90-120 minutes either side?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
hghup is to be taken with a protein only meal.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
are we to avoid whey protein and BCAA's for the same time frame around dosing 90-120 minutes either side?
I would stay away from the WHEY protein. However, protein from FOOD and BCAAs are fine to dose with.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Bmac1775

Bmac1775

Awards
Bring back an old thread I know but being that I am getting away from pro steroid stuff, will I need pct after this? Also is it a must to take pre workout? Was looking to take 3 am 90 min before workout and then 3 before bed about 5 hours after my last meal? Any feed back or advice would be appreciated.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bring back an old thread I know but being that I am getting away from pro steroid stuff, will I need pct after this? Also is it a must to take pre workout? Was looking to take 3 am 90 min before workout and then 3 before bed about 5 hours after my last meal? Any feed back or advice would be appreciated.
No, you will not need PCT for HGHup♂ - it is NOT hormonal, but a natural Growth Hormone/Testosterone booster.

No, it is not a must to take HGHup♂ pre-training - in fact, I recommend dosing all 5 caps pre-bed.

If you're not sure on what the product actually is and does, then please make sure that you read about it: Applied Nutriceuticals - HGHup♂, and also check out the various HGHup♂ information threads - any question that you ask will have already been asked and answered in one of them.

~Team APPNUT

hypebeast

Awards
No, you will not need PCT for HGHup♂ - it is NOT hormonal, but a natural Growth Hormone/Testosterone booster.

No, it is not a must to take HGHup♂ pre-training - in fact, I recommend dosing all 5 caps pre-bed.

If you're not sure on what the product actually is and does, then please make sure that you read about it: and also check out the various HGHup♂ information threads - any question that you ask will have already been asked and answered in one of them.

~Team APPNUT
I am going to start this next week and very new to this forum as you can tell... im trying to read all of this and make sense of it but i am a bit confused by all the terms and abbreviations you guys use. But just to put it into simple question...

is your recommendation to take all 5 pills right before bed time? instead of the originals starter of this thread who takes 3 in the morning before his workout and then 3 at night before bed?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is your recommendation to take all 5 pills right before bed time? instead of the originals starter of this thread who takes 3 in the morning before his workout and then 3 at night before bed?
Yes, take all 5 caps pre-bed.

~Team APPNUT

hypebeast

Awards
thanks! going to get started on this next week. cant wait till it arrives

hypebeast

Awards
im having a hard time working in the 5 pill dose before bed time. would taking a casein protein shake before bed time considered a meal? because i feel like my hunger level would drive me crazy if i didnt eat right before bed. and also not eating before bed cannibalize your own muscles?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im having a hard time working in the 5 pill dose before bed time. would taking a casein protein shake before bed time considered a meal? because i feel like my hunger level would drive me crazy if i didnt eat right before bed. and also not eating before bed cannibalize your own muscles?
Yes, you can have a casein shake. And you can eat protein and fat pre-bed with your dose - just no whey or carbohydrates...And no, not eating before bed is not going to cause catabolism - if you're eating enough.

~Team APPNUT

hypebeast

Awards
thank you very much. you have been a great help!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established