AN coupon

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Hi. Question for any reps, etc. I received a coupon in the mail(with samples). It says good an any AN product from your site. Is this only good on ONE product or the whole order? Thanks. PM or email answer is fine if that`s easier.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi. Question for any reps, etc. I received a coupon in the mail(with samples). It says good an any AN product from your site. Is this only good on ONE product or the whole order? Thanks. PM or email answer is fine if that`s easier.
Discount is off the whole order.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

reptone

Awards
  • Established
That doesn't really make sense, why would a percentage be just on a product? That would def hurt sales. I know people generally buy more when they have a percentage off of their order.
I just wanted to be sure before I order. It says off any product whick I thought was worded a little weird. Normally coupons say any purchase or any order.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to be sure before I order. It says off any product whick I thought was worded a little weird. Normally coupons say any purchase or any order.
She fixed it, what I had quoted is what she had wrote. I deleted my comment though to mirror her edited response

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
40% off everything at the AN site with the bf2009 code!!! Today only though!