HGHup - AnabolicMinds.com

HGHup

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.

HGHup

Is anyone experiencing positive weight/fat loss so far from using this product?

2. New Member

ill let you know soon. I am on a strict cut and just started yesterday
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    Is anyone experiencing positive weight/fat loss so far from using this product?
    Read through the various logs: ♂♂♂ Links to the HGHup♂ Logs ♂♂♂

If you can't be bothered doing that see the feedback thread: ♂♂♂ FEEDBACK on HGHup♂ by Applied Nutriceuticals ♂♂♂

Most users are experiencing a leaning effect.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. New Member

I read through most of the logs, and I haven't come across one where the test subject's goal is cutting. Most of the guys seem to be on bulking runs, some with okay diets... Some with relatively clean diets...

None of those guys seem to be pushing the limits of a true cutting run... Which I am doing. Although I wasn't planning on doing a log, I will most definitely be posting my experiences.

I am going for 6-7% bodyfat by mid to end of december... So by then I should have a pretty clear idea of it's applications on a heavy cutting run.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sonicwaste View Post
    I read through most of the logs, and I haven't come across one where the test subject's goal is cutting. Most of the guys seem to be on bulking runs, some with okay diets... Some with relatively clean diets...

None of those guys seem to be pushing the limits of a true cutting run... Which I am doing. Although I wasn't planning on doing a log, I will most definitely be posting my experiences.

I am going for 6-7% bodyfat by mid to end of december... So by then I should have a pretty clear idea of it's applications on a heavy cutting run.
    Cool I`ll be looking for your comments. Did you get my pm a few days ago? If not then pm me.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Read through the various logs: ♂♂♂ Links to the HGHup♂ Logs ♂♂♂

If you can't be bothered doing that see the feedback thread: ♂♂♂ FEEDBACK on HGHup♂ by Applied Nutriceuticals ♂♂♂

Most users are experiencing a leaning effect.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    I have been reading it all but there was really nothing about fat loss and I associate HGH with fat loss(usually). That is why I asked specific about it. Thanks.
  7. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    I have been reading it all but there was really nothing about fat loss and I associate HGH with fat loss(usually). That is why I asked specific about it. Thanks.
    There's a lot of reports elsewhere of fat loss while maintaining or gaining weight. Theoretically, and proven in use, HGHup will work well on a cut.... but the user will have to be careful of simultaneous use with fatburners, and be observant of hypoglycemic effects.

If you decide to give it a try, please PM me with info on your schedule, supplements, and diet and we'll work out a good fit.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

I am currently attempting recomp/cutting body fat but maintaining or even building lean mass diet.. very, very clean

I started about a week and half ago stacked with CL BlueUP, GreenMag and White Flood and having GREAT results... I know its only been about 12 days but my body comp looks noticeably better especially in the midsection

I train 5 days a week (6 days Cardio)
    Mon - Bi/Tri
    Tues - Total Legs & Shoulders
    Wed - Chest
    Thurs - Back
    Fri - Bi/Tri - really trying to get at the Arms as I feel its my weakest spot
    Sat - Cardio and Core

Eating between 2750 - 3000 cals depending if I lift that day or not
    Cardio 6 days a week = 5 min moderate intensity as warm-up, 20 Min HIIT, 5 min moderate intensity cool-down after lifts

My pumps and intensity in the gym are tremendously better than when before I added HGHup to the regime.. Im having a hard time leaving the gym.. right now LOVING HGHup and highly recommend for losing body fat - more lean mass= more overall calorie burn/expenditure even at rest.. HGHup is really helping me accomplish this!
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by acwingfoot View Post
    I am currently attempting recomp/cutting body fat but maintaining or even building lean mass diet.. very, very clean

I started about a week and half ago...

My pumps and intensity in the gym are tremendously better than when before I added HGHup to the regime.. Im having a hard time leaving the gym.. right now LOVING HGHup and highly recommend for losing body fat - more lean mass= more overall calorie burn/expenditure even at rest.. HGHup is really helping me accomplish this!
    That's awesome to hear! Thanks for your feedback

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Can i take Hghup during a pct
    By jackedmaster in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 11:49 AM
  2. when to run HGHup?
    By holmes215 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 10:56 PM
  3. HGHup
    By TravisG in forum Supplements