HGHup

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Is anyone experiencing positive weight/fat loss so far from using this product?

sonicwaste

Awards
ill let you know soon. I am on a strict cut and just started yesterday

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

sonicwaste

Awards
I read through most of the logs, and I haven't come across one where the test subject's goal is cutting. Most of the guys seem to be on bulking runs, some with okay diets... Some with relatively clean diets...

None of those guys seem to be pushing the limits of a true cutting run... Which I am doing. Although I wasn't planning on doing a log, I will most definitely be posting my experiences.

I am going for 6-7% bodyfat by mid to end of december... So by then I should have a pretty clear idea of it's applications on a heavy cutting run.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I read through most of the logs, and I haven't come across one where the test subject's goal is cutting. Most of the guys seem to be on bulking runs, some with okay diets... Some with relatively clean diets...

None of those guys seem to be pushing the limits of a true cutting run... Which I am doing. Although I wasn't planning on doing a log, I will most definitely be posting my experiences.

I am going for 6-7% bodyfat by mid to end of december... So by then I should have a pretty clear idea of it's applications on a heavy cutting run.
Cool I`ll be looking for your comments. Did you get my pm a few days ago? If not then pm me.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I have been reading it all but there was really nothing about fat loss and I associate HGH with fat loss(usually). That is why I asked specific about it. Thanks.
There's a lot of reports elsewhere of fat loss while maintaining or gaining weight. Theoretically, and proven in use, HGHup will work well on a cut.... but the user will have to be careful of simultaneous use with fatburners, and be observant of hypoglycemic effects.

If you decide to give it a try, please PM me with info on your schedule, supplements, and diet and we'll work out a good fit.

acwingfoot

Awards
I am currently attempting recomp/cutting body fat but maintaining or even building lean mass diet.. very, very clean

I started about a week and half ago stacked with CL BlueUP, GreenMag and White Flood and having GREAT results... I know its only been about 12 days but my body comp looks noticeably better especially in the midsection

I train 5 days a week (6 days Cardio)
Mon - Bi/Tri
Tues - Total Legs & Shoulders
Wed - Chest
Thurs - Back
Fri - Bi/Tri - really trying to get at the Arms as I feel its my weakest spot
Sat - Cardio and Core

Eating between 2750 - 3000 cals depending if I lift that day or not
Cardio 6 days a week = 5 min moderate intensity as warm-up, 20 Min HIIT, 5 min moderate intensity cool-down after lifts

My pumps and intensity in the gym are tremendously better than when before I added HGHup to the regime.. Im having a hard time leaving the gym.. right now LOVING HGHup and highly recommend for losing body fat - more lean mass= more overall calorie burn/expenditure even at rest.. HGHup is really helping me accomplish this!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am currently attempting recomp/cutting body fat but maintaining or even building lean mass diet.. very, very clean

I started about a week and half ago...

My pumps and intensity in the gym are tremendously better than when before I added HGHup to the regime.. Im having a hard time leaving the gym.. right now LOVING HGHup and highly recommend for losing body fat - more lean mass= more overall calorie burn/expenditure even at rest.. HGHup is really helping me accomplish this!
That's awesome to hear! Thanks for your feedback :)

~Rosie
Team APPNUT