HGHUP and Prime stack, or?

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Hay I wanna throw me a nice natty stack together befor I run another PH at the beginning of the year, I was thinking of HGHup plus Prime or maybe even testopro, suggestions anyone:kiss:.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
if money is not an issue hghup, 9 caps of prime a day, ghenerate, glycobol, and recycle or testopro. u could even throw in some of nutras 6-bromo

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be doing Prime(8caps) , HGH up and Divanex next week. I def think it will be a sweet stack!

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I plane one running the prime at 9 caps a day for six weeks plus the staples, im looking for recomp plus gain in strength, not to much weight gain. Im alredy sittin at 225 and im cool with that. I also want to try that new sustain liquid form I like the transdermal but I dont want to over do it and start to waiste any doe.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
if u wanna recomp id definately say go with some formestane or formex

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hay I wanna throw me a nice natty stack together befor I run another PH at the beginning of the year, I was thinking of HGHup plus Prime or maybe even testopro, suggestions anyone:kiss:.
Alpha-X would be the best thing to stack with HGHup♂ IMO.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hghup is a great idea, Prime is hit and miss for most, have you read up on Phytotest, basically Testofen and methoxy would go great with divanex!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who makes alpha-x and why do you think it would be best?
Actually WE make Alpha-X; it is a product that was designed for the European markets. I stacked HGHup♂ with quite a few things, but Alpha-X was the product that it gave the most noticeable effects with.

NattyT mentioned Sustain Alpha. That would also work effectively with.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT