HGHup with other supps

acwingfoot

Awards
Question regarding HGHup

I am currently on CL stack of White Flood/GreenMag/ and BlueUP

Is it overkill to add HGHup... It arrives today. I am willing to drop other supps to give this a try but if I was hoping I could just simply ADD the HGHup?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
NO it is not, fine to stack.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Question regarding HGHup

Is it overkill to add HGHup... It arrives today. I am willing to drop other supps to give this a try but if I was hoping I could just simply ADD the HGHup?
Actually, HGHup♂ would stack just fine with all of those products and not be overkill at all.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Question regarding HGHup

Your fine to stack HGH Up with everything. As a nice little extra...HGH Up will help make BlueUP more effective. The testosterone enhancement effects from HGH Up along with Blue Up will be amplified because of more androgens being available for binding due to the L-Carnitine L-Tartrate in HGH Up. In essence, but adding HGH Up you will make your stack more effective and more complete.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

stevo98ford

Awards
I cant wait to see how HGHup will be. Cant wait for my bottle

martink

Awards
i see it has magnesium and B vits. should i stop taking ZMA if i'm taking this?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i see it has magnesium and B vits. should i stop taking ZMA if i'm taking this?
No, you can keep using ZMA; it should go quite well with HGHup♂.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Just order mine the other day, im gonna stack mine with prime after I finish my prime and powerfull stack.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
are there any known sides from use of hgh up? im about to run prime hghup and green bulge also. and im in bulking, should i take the hgh up now, or when i cut

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
are there any known sides from use of hgh up? im about to run prime hghup and green bulge also. and im in bulking, should i take the hgh up now, or when i cut
Have you read through the logs and the label? You may experience some of them or none of them; it just depends on the individual.

You can use it for either bulking or cutting.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
hey guys i got a few stacks i would like to try and what do you think and mainly is it safe to stack hghup with RPM thats the first.

The second is im thinking of stacking HghUp with Prime is that also a good stack .....

And my third stack question is what about HgH up with a fat burner like the new oep or any other kind ?? thanks in advance for your thoughts. and great product by the way hgh is amazing a natty product that makes your hgh levels and test leves sky rocket great !!!!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey guys i got a few stacks i would like to try and what do you think and mainly is it safe to stack hghup with RPM thats the first.

The second is im thinking of stacking HghUp with Prime is that also a good stack .....

And my third stack question is what about HgH up with a fat burner like the new oep or any other kind ?? thanks in advance for your thoughts. and great product by the way hgh is amazing a natty product that makes your hgh levels and test leves sky rocket great !!!!!!
You could stack HGHup♂ with any of the products (preworkout, testosterone booster, fat burner) that you mentioned.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
when dosing first thing in the morning, is it ok to take my multi/fish oil/cla a little while after say after i shower or should there be a longer interval in between?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when dosing first thing in the morning, is it ok to take my multi/fish oil/cla a little while after say after i shower or should there be a longer interval in between?
You can dose with, if you are not having a carbohydrate meal within a 90-minute window after dosing...Bear in mind that your multivitamin, fish oil, and CLA is best dosed with a meal (i.e. post-breakfast).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the quick reply...i may take your advice in the other thread and dose 6 pre-bed so that my meal timing is the same and i get the full effects

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the quick reply...i may take your advice in the other thread and dose 6 pre-bed so that my meal timing is the same and i get the full effects
All good. Could be the best option for you.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

acwingfoot

Awards
question reagrding HGHup again... I am not very impressed with BlueUp ( I am a big advocate of CL, but BlueUp just ins't doing it for me IMO/IME).. would Diesel Test Hardcore be a good stack with HGHup? I am reading it is a pretty potent test booster and want to make sure nothing is "over done"..thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
question reagrding HGHup again... I am not very impressed with BlueUp ( I am a big advocate of CL, but BlueUp just ins't doing it for me IMO/IME).. would Diesel Test Hardcore be a good stack with HGHup? I am reading it is a pretty potent test booster and want to make sure nothing is "over done"..thanks
Yes.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
You could stack HGHup♂ with any of the products (preworkout, testosterone booster, fat burner) that you mentioned.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
thanks for your reply and rep i will log all that i mentioned but it wont be untill after xmas i will let you know when i log it and look forward to your great product i think it will be a staple stacker.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for your reply and rep i will log all that i mentioned but it wont be untill after xmas i will let you know when i log it and look forward to your great product i think it will be a staple stacker.
All good. Look forward to it when you do.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Faber

Awards
i don't want to hijack this thread but i don't think i can post a new thread yet, I'm a noob. but i just started OEP and was wondering if i could take Stacker 3 with it for an extra boost of energy?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i don't want to hijack this thread but i don't think i can post a new thread yet, I'm a noob. but i just started OEP and was wondering if i could take Stacker 3 with it for an extra boost of energy?
Welcome to the forum, And yes, you CAN create new threads. And this question would be more appropriate in the USP Labs subforum - please make sure that you post where RELEVANT.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT