Stacking RPM and Jack3d?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.5%

Stacking RPM and Jack3d?

So I just got myself a bottle of RPM and I'm excited to try it. But I'm also absolutely in love with USPLabs Jack3d. I was wondering if it would be ok to take pre-workout like 1 scoop of Jack3d (instead of 3), and then the RPM, would that be ok?

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Jedo View Post
    So I just got myself a bottle of RPM and I'm excited to try it. But I'm also absolutely in love with USPLabs Jack3d. I was wondering if it would be ok to take pre-workout like 1 scoop of Jack3d (instead of 3), and then the RPM, would that be ok?
    Stacking RPM and Jack3d would be fine, provided, as you said, that you were taking less than a full serving of Jack3d (and if you are also using a creatine product, then about half a serving of Jack3d with that and RPM should be sufficient).

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.5%

Ok thanks.
    Another question...
    I haven't started my RPM yet, but I just read a bunch of stuff about how if you're under 21 you shouldn't touch anything that effects your hormones (boosts testosterone, anti-aromatase). They said that since your hormone levels are already high, doing so would have no benefits at best, and may even screw up your endocrine system.
    So my question is first, is it safe for me (a 19 year old) to take RPM? And second, would it benefit me?
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Jedo View Post
    Ok thanks.
    Another question...
    I haven't started my RPM yet, but I just read a bunch of stuff about how if you're under 21 you shouldn't touch anything that effects your hormones (boosts testosterone, anti-aromatase). They said that since your hormone levels are already high, doing so would have no benefits at best, and may even screw up your endocrine system.
    So my question is first, is it safe for me (a 19 year old) to take RPM? And second, would it benefit me?
    1. It's safe for you to use RPM, yes. Remember that it is a PREWORKOUT product first and foremost. In saying that, at 19 you don't need such products.

2. It could benefit you. Depends on what you're using it for. It's not necessary for one your age to use anything but the staples.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. The ONE + Jack3d = One Jack3d Review/log
    By Afrochowder in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 09:05 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-31-2007, 07:45 AM