HGHUP Question - AnabolicMinds.com

HGHUP Question

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

HGHUP Question

Could I use PP Sustain Alpha and toco8 with HGHup ? I also plan on using an AI

Cheers

Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Yes you could! It actually sounds like a great combination to me. Which AI will you be using? I would suggest going with HGHup, sustain, and toco8 only so you don't over do it.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html

ok Great
    I was going to go with Formestane but if its not needed I will leave it out

Would it also be ok to keep using C-Bolic (Coleus Forskohlii) I do not see why not but figured I would asked

Cheers !
    •   

Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Coleus Forskohlii is great stuff, it tends to offer noticeable leaning effects for me, but HGH up should also contribute leaning effects. That is up to you, but I see no issues in adding it. I just prefer the "more is not always better" approach.

Looking forward to this

Thanks for prompt response and help mate !!!
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Sustain Alpha along with Toco-8 and HGH Up is a fine stack indeed. The only thing I might add would be third part of the TRS...EndoAmp Max.

There is no need for an AI for your stack if your using Sustain Alpha.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

yup, please if you would log it! I love Sustain alpha, toco-8, and hgh up!

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Sustain Alpha along with Toco-8 and HGH Up is a fine stack indeed. The only thing I might add would be third part of the TRS...EndoAmp Max.

There is no need for an AI for your stack if your using Sustain Alpha.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
    Ok thanks

Question I have seen in logs some take 2 caps before working out and 3 prior to bed or 2 first thing in AM and 3 prior to bed

But the bottle says 3 in morning and 2 in afternoon

could you please help calrify with dosgae/times
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    Ok thanks

Question I have seen in logs some take 2 caps before working out and 3 prior to bed or 2 first thing in AM and 3 prior to bed

But the bottle says 3 in morning and 2 in afternoon

could you please help calrify with dosgae/times
    You can use ANY of those three dosing/timing schedules. Whether you do resistance training on a particular day will determine whether you dose first thing or preworkout.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

I had a couple of questions too and rather then start another "HGHup question" thread I thought I would ask here:

1) How long before taking HGHup is the soonest you can eat and still get maximum effects?

2) How long after taking HGHup is the soonest you can eat and not interrupt or blunt the effects?

3) Is there anything in HGHup likely to cause a low blood sugar attack during working out and if so can a mid workout slight carb drink (like gatorade) be taken to stave off the low blood sugar nausea?

Mr.50
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    I had a couple of questions too and rather then start another "HGHup question" thread I thought I would ask here:

1) How long before taking HGHup is the soonest you can eat and still get maximum effects?

2) How long after taking HGHup is the soonest you can eat and not interrupt or blunt the effects?

3) Is there anything in HGHup likely to cause a low blood sugar attack during working out and if so can a mid workout slight carb drink (like gatorade) be taken to stave off the low blood sugar nausea?

Mr.50
    1. 2 hours between eating and dosing is the ideal period.

2. At least 2 hours.

3. If you used an insulin mimetic alongside HGHup♂ and did NOT eat then that could cause it, but there is nothing in HGHup♂ that would cause low blood sugar. If you have a drink containing carbohydrates during your training session, then you are defeating the purpose of using HGHup♂ pre-workout, as carbohydrates and insulin render it ineffective.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    1. 2 hours between eating and dosing is the ideal period.

2. At least 2 hours.

3. If you used an insulin mimetic alongside HGHup♂ and did NOT eat then that could cause it, but there is nothing in HGHup♂ that would cause low blood sugar. If you have a drink containing carbohydrates during your training session, then you are defeating the purpose of using HGHup♂ pre-workout, as carbohydrates and insulin render it ineffective.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    #3 was what I was afraid of Rosie. I think I may have overdone it today......I know most will tell me what I did was overkilll........but I received my bottle of HGHup today as well as my supply of GHenerate by LG Science. Prior to work out but about 2 hours after the last time I ate, I took a dosage of each. Then I did about 20 minutes of fast paced eliptical machine.....followed by sets of push-ups, pull-ups and dips interspersed with 15 second rest periods. I was planning on finishing up with about 12 minutes of HITT but right about the end of the pull-ups and when I started the HITT I got a pretty bad low blood sugar attack. Shaky, nausea, sweating and racing heart. Strange effect. Especially because when I started my workout and for the first half until the pull-ups I felt great.

So .....I guess the stack fo both GH potentiators is too much. I am wondering if dosing each 2 times per day but at separate times may provide the maximum GH stimulation with limited interaction???

Mr.50
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

#3 was what I was afraid of Rosie. I think I may have overdone it today......I know most will tell me what I did was overkilll........but I received my bottle of HGHup today as well as my supply of GHenerate by LG Science. Prior to work out but about 2 hours after the last time I ate, I took a dosage of each. Then I did about 20 minutes of fast paced eliptical machine.....followed by sets of push-ups, pull-ups and dips interspersed with 15 second rest periods. I was planning on finishing up with about 12 minutes of HITT but right about the end of the pull-ups and when I started the HITT I got a pretty bad low blood sugar attack. Shaky, nausea, sweating and racing heart. Strange effect. Especially because when I started my workout and for the first half until the pull-ups I felt great.

So .....I guess the stack fo both GH potentiators is too much. I am wondering if dosing each 2 times per day but at separate times may provide the maximum GH stimulation with limited interaction???

Mr.50
    Don't use more than one Growth Hormone booster at once. Don't even use both dosing at different times; this is overkill and not advisable.

Use either HGHup♂ or GHenerate, but NOT together!

On another note, how do you know that it was the products that cause low blood sugar (especially as neither product will cause a decrease in blood sugar)? Look at other factors, such as time of training in relation to your last meal or carbohydrate intake, etc.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

Don't use more than one Growth Hormone booster at once. Don't even use both dosing at different times; this is overkill and not advisable.

Use either HGHup♂ or GHenerate, but NOT together!

On another note, how do you know that it was the products that cause low blood sugar (especially as neither product will cause a decrease in blood sugar)? Look at other factors, such as time of training in relation to your last meal or carbohydrate intake, etc.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Agreed as far as the otehr factors but none of them stand out as remarkable.....last time I ate was two hours before working out.....complex carbs and protein......I had eaten 3 similar such meals earlier in the day (small meals).... not sure what else could have done it.....possibly the short rest periods.....

with regard to the combining of the GH stimulators......I will take your advise but I was just wondering if you might elaborate on what the risk might be.....?
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

are you using it for pct? the stack in post 1
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Agreed as far as the otehr factors but none of them stand out as remarkable.....last time I ate was two hours before working out.....complex carbs and protein......I had eaten 3 similar such meals earlier in the day (small meals).... not sure what else could have done it.....possibly the short rest periods.....

with regard to the combining of the GH stimulators......I will take your advise but I was just wondering if you might elaborate on what the risk might be.....?
    Training on an empty stomach could have been a cause of low blood sugar. Since you would have had not as much as you would have had you just eaten in your system, then the exercise would have used it up, and therefore could have been the primary cause, especially if your training session went on for quite a while and was high intensity.

It is UNnecessary to use more than one at once.

Risks come as a results of having too much Growth Hormone in the body and the degree to which they can present depend upon the individual. Negative effects, or "risks" of having too much Growth Hormone in your body include but are not limited to: 1) An increased risk of developing cancer, especially breast, colon, and breast cancer; 2) Can cause the development of metabolic disorders such as diabetes and insulin resistance; 3) Can cause problems with the heart, kidneys, and other organs; and 4) Speeding up the aging process.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    are you using it for pct? the stack in post 1
    No I was considering it for more of a test boost while doing hghup. I had seen a test booster was considered a good stack in another thread so I asked about the TRS stack as I already have it
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

Training on an empty stomach could have been a cause of low blood sugar. Since you would have had not as much as you would have had you just eaten in your system, then the exercise would have used it up, and therefore could have been the primary cause, especially if your training session went on for quite a while and was high intensity.

It is UNnecessary to use more than one at once.

Risks come as a results of having too much Growth Hormone in the body and the degree to which they can present depend upon the individual. Negative effects, or "risks" of having too much Growth Hormone in your body include but are not limited to: 1) An increased risk of developing cancer, especially breast, colon, and breast cancer; 2) Can cause the development of metabolic disorders such as diabetes and insulin resistance; 3) Can cause problems with the heart, kidneys, and other organs; and 4) Speeding up the aging process.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    much thanks

Mr.50
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

much thanks

Mr.50
    No worries

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

Can HGH-up be stacked with 11-oxo for cortisol modulation? or is it best to keep these 2 products on different runs
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    Can HGH-up be stacked with 11-oxo for cortisol modulation? or is it best to keep these 2 products on different runs
    I don't see why they can't be used together.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

I don't see why they can't be used together.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Cheers !
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

would formex be ok to take along with hghup?
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    would formex be ok to take along with hghup?
    Yes.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

thank you^^^
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  26. UKStrength

Hey guys, just wondering how much Mucuna Pruriens is in HGHUp relative to IGF-2 or LipoTrophin AM/PM? Don't have to state exact amounts of course, just 'more' or 'less' is cool

BTW the Sustain Alpha, Toco-8, EndoAmp and HGHUP stack would actually rock...
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Hey guys, just wondering how much Mucuna Pruriens is in HGHUp relative to IGF-2 or LipoTrophin AM/PM? Don't have to state exact amounts of course, just 'more' or 'less' is cool

BTW the Sustain Alpha, Toco-8, EndoAmp and HGHUP stack would actually rock...
    There is roughly a third to a half MORE Mucuna Pruriens in HGHup♂.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

28. UKStrength

There is roughly a third to a half MORE Mucuna Pruriens in HGHup♂.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    HOLY MOLEY! Nice, I'll be hibernating on HGHUP! You find the sleep's even better rosie?
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    HOLY MOLEY! Nice, I'll be hibernating on HGHUP! You find the sleep's even better rosie?
    The sleep was so much it was almost ALL I was doing!

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Question which I thought I saw answered but cant find it

Wont the carbs blunt GH release ? So if your on a prodcut such as HGHup would this have a negitive effect on that supplment ?

I am intrested in this product and will swing the cash but dont want to pour other sups down the drain to use it

Thanks in advance for your insight

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    13gm of sugars (or 12g PeptoPro) wont cause enough insulin release to blunt your GH response to exercise. Plus these sugars are coming from pomegranate which wont induce a large insulin response anyway.

-Eric
    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Products like HGHup dont give you instant 4 hour HGH increase, but rather a prolonged effect over the course of the day. So to answer your question, no it wont.

What is AN standpoint on this ? My question is the first quote followed by 2 responses. I am on Day 3 of HGHup and was intested in adding pre-max preworkout but didnt want to hinder any of the HGHup product which I also take 20 min prior to workout

Thanks
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.

Rosie ? Anyone ?

j/k when you get a moment if you could answer the above .

Thanks in advance
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

hmm... I'll forward it to don or dirk. I don't really know the answer to that.
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

forwarded to dirk, answer should be within the next day or so!
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

from Dirk:

"Just came up with some additional dosing schedules based on the half-lives of the different compounds in HGH-Up- you can see if these work better for you....

Huperzine-A has a half-life of about 4 hours, while l-dopa has a half-life of about 90 minutes. You can use this to your advantage with your dosing schedule- for your pre-workout dosage- it can be taken up to 4 hours before the workout between meals, and you can take in an additional meal before the workout. If you time it right you may be able to get two GH surges- one before the pre-workout meal and one during. It would work something like this if you work out at 5 pm:
    7 am- breakfast (meal 1)
    9 am- another meal (2)
    12 pm- lunch (3)
    1 pm- dose HGH-Up on what is now a low-insulin state (2-4 capsules)
    2:45-3:15 pm- max GH levels will occur due to L-dopa challenge (given 90 minute half-life and 20 minute disintegration time of capsules)
    4 pm- eat again
    5 pm- train- Huperzine-A levels, which inhibit somatostatin, will be peaking right at this time, so this will maximize GH and T levels during the workout- remember, product boosts testosterone and the number of androgen receptors as well as GH
    6:30 pm- eat normal post-workout meal
    9 pm- dinner
    10:15 pm- take pre-bed dose of HGH-Up (2-3 capsules)
    12 am- GH peak that occurs due to L-Dopa challenge
    2:15 am- secondary period of increased GH that occurs due to longer half life of Huperzine A and its effects on somatostatin inhibition

This is theoretical- but the product should work quite well in this manner, and you can tailor your eating and training around this with no dietary restrictions. Just take the times given and adjust them to your schedule accordingly......."
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    from Dirk:

"Just came up with some additional dosing schedules based on the half-lives of the different compounds in HGH-Up- you can see if these work better for you....

Huperzine-A has a half-life of about 4 hours, while l-dopa has a half-life of about 90 minutes. You can use this to your advantage with your dosing schedule- for your pre-workout dosage- it can be taken up to 4 hours before the workout between meals, and you can take in an additional meal before the workout. If you time it right you may be able to get two GH surges- one before the pre-workout meal and one during. It would work something like this if you work out at 5 pm:
    7 am- breakfast (meal 1)
    9 am- another meal (2)
    12 pm- lunch (3)
    1 pm- dose HGH-Up on what is now a low-insulin state (2-4 capsules)
    2:45-3:15 pm- max GH levels will occur due to L-dopa challenge (given 90 minute half-life and 20 minute disintegration time of capsules)
    4 pm- eat again
    5 pm- train- Huperzine-A levels, which inhibit somatostatin, will be peaking right at this time, so this will maximize GH and T levels during the workout- remember, product boosts testosterone and the number of androgen receptors as well as GH
    6:30 pm- eat normal post-workout meal
    9 pm- dinner
    10:15 pm- take pre-bed dose of HGH-Up (2-3 capsules)
    12 am- GH peak that occurs due to L-Dopa challenge
    2:15 am- secondary period of increased GH that occurs due to longer half life of Huperzine A and its effects on somatostatin inhibition

This is theoretical- but the product should work quite well in this manner, and you can tailor your eating and training around this with no dietary restrictions. Just take the times given and adjust them to your schedule accordingly......."
    Excellent thanks for the detailed response !
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

always do my best! Let me know if I can help with anything else!
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Just wondering, seems to be on topic with all the AI questions:

What are the thoughts of combining low dose atd (25-50, to avoid libido loss and hopefully not crush estrogen completely) and HGHUP? I read a few posts regarding atd reducing GH substantially, but can't seem to find a lot of solid info. If this is the case (GH lowering effect of atd), would this seriously hinder the effects of HghUp or just minimally (would it effect hghup's ability to work as intended)?

Also, does a stoked/hghup combo seem pretty solid?

The trifecta? Hghup/stoked/atd?

This would not be part of pct.
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MitchKov View Post
    Just wondering, seems to be on topic with all the AI questions:

What are the thoughts of combining low dose atd (25-50, to avoid libido loss and hopefully not crush estrogen completely) and HGHUP? I read a few posts regarding atd reducing GH substantially, but can't seem to find a lot of solid info. If this is the case (GH lowering effect of atd), would this seriously hinder the effects of HghUp or just minimally (would it effect hghup's ability to work as intended)?

Also, does a stoked/hghup combo seem pretty solid?

The trifecta? Hghup/stoked/atd?

This would not be part of pct.
    An AI is not necessary, as HGHup♂ is NOT hormonal.

You could stack HGHup♂ with Stoked fine.

You could also stack HGHup♂ with both Stoked and ATD.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Thanks for the quick response, I understand HghUp is non-hormanal and that an AI is not necessary. Do you believe that adding an AI such as ATD is beneficial? Would the test boosting effect go far beyond that of hghup alone (or hghup w/ stoked) w/o negatively impacting hghup's effects?

I read something regarding why atd didn't work as well as some thought it would, and it was posited that possibly low gh could be part of this. While I didn't see a study backing this up (and additionally it's not very fun searching here for 2 and 3 letter compounds) , if this were the case, and if hghup's way of working wasn't effected somehow by the atd, then i thought it could be a pretty good combo.

Thoughts?
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.

What supp could I use with this for a cut?

Similar Forum Threads

1. HGHup question
    By Jpeluso8 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 09:58 AM
  2. HGHup question
    By ElectricPulse in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 09:33 PM
  3. Hi,a question for hghup
    By bbphato in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1