Awards
  • Established
Could I use PP Sustain Alpha and toco8 with HGHup ? I also plan on using an AI

Cheers

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Yes you could! It actually sounds like a great combination to me. Which AI will you be using? I would suggest going with HGHup, sustain, and toco8 only so you don't over do it.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
ok Great
I was going to go with Formestane but if its not needed I will leave it out

Would it also be ok to keep using C-Bolic (Coleus Forskohlii) I do not see why not but figured I would asked

Cheers !

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Coleus Forskohlii is great stuff, it tends to offer noticeable leaning effects for me, but HGH up should also contribute leaning effects. That is up to you, but I see no issues in adding it. I just prefer the "more is not always better" approach.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to this

Thanks for prompt response and help mate !!!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Sustain Alpha along with Toco-8 and HGH Up is a fine stack indeed. The only thing I might add would be third part of the TRS...EndoAmp Max.

There is no need for an AI for your stack if your using Sustain Alpha.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yup, please if you would log it! I love Sustain alpha, toco-8, and hgh up!

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Sustain Alpha along with Toco-8 and HGH Up is a fine stack indeed. The only thing I might add would be third part of the TRS...EndoAmp Max.

There is no need for an AI for your stack if your using Sustain Alpha.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
Ok thanks

Question I have seen in logs some take 2 caps before working out and 3 prior to bed or 2 first thing in AM and 3 prior to bed

But the bottle says 3 in morning and 2 in afternoon

could you please help calrify with dosgae/times

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok thanks

Question I have seen in logs some take 2 caps before working out and 3 prior to bed or 2 first thing in AM and 3 prior to bed

But the bottle says 3 in morning and 2 in afternoon

could you please help calrify with dosgae/times
You can use ANY of those three dosing/timing schedules. Whether you do resistance training on a particular day will determine whether you dose first thing or preworkout.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I had a couple of questions too and rather then start another "HGHup question" thread I thought I would ask here:

1) How long before taking HGHup is the soonest you can eat and still get maximum effects?

2) How long after taking HGHup is the soonest you can eat and not interrupt or blunt the effects?

3) Is there anything in HGHup likely to cause a low blood sugar attack during working out and if so can a mid workout slight carb drink (like gatorade) be taken to stave off the low blood sugar nausea?

Mr.50

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a couple of questions too and rather then start another "HGHup question" thread I thought I would ask here:

1) How long before taking HGHup is the soonest you can eat and still get maximum effects?

2) How long after taking HGHup is the soonest you can eat and not interrupt or blunt the effects?

3) Is there anything in HGHup likely to cause a low blood sugar attack during working out and if so can a mid workout slight carb drink (like gatorade) be taken to stave off the low blood sugar nausea?

Mr.50
1. 2 hours between eating and dosing is the ideal period.

2. At least 2 hours.

3. If you used an insulin mimetic alongside HGHup♂ and did NOT eat then that could cause it, but there is nothing in HGHup♂ that would cause low blood sugar. If you have a drink containing carbohydrates during your training session, then you are defeating the purpose of using HGHup♂ pre-workout, as carbohydrates and insulin render it ineffective.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1. 2 hours between eating and dosing is the ideal period.

2. At least 2 hours.

3. If you used an insulin mimetic alongside HGHup♂ and did NOT eat then that could cause it, but there is nothing in HGHup♂ that would cause low blood sugar. If you have a drink containing carbohydrates during your training session, then you are defeating the purpose of using HGHup♂ pre-workout, as carbohydrates and insulin render it ineffective.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
#3 was what I was afraid of Rosie. I think I may have overdone it today......I know most will tell me what I did was overkilll........but I received my bottle of HGHup today as well as my supply of GHenerate by LG Science. Prior to work out but about 2 hours after the last time I ate, I took a dosage of each. Then I did about 20 minutes of fast paced eliptical machine.....followed by sets of push-ups, pull-ups and dips interspersed with 15 second rest periods. I was planning on finishing up with about 12 minutes of HITT but right about the end of the pull-ups and when I started the HITT I got a pretty bad low blood sugar attack. Shaky, nausea, sweating and racing heart. Strange effect. Especially because when I started my workout and for the first half until the pull-ups I felt great.

So .....I guess the stack fo both GH potentiators is too much. I am wondering if dosing each 2 times per day but at separate times may provide the maximum GH stimulation with limited interaction???

Mr.50

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
#3 was what I was afraid of Rosie. I think I may have overdone it today......I know most will tell me what I did was overkilll........but I received my bottle of HGHup today as well as my supply of GHenerate by LG Science. Prior to work out but about 2 hours after the last time I ate, I took a dosage of each. Then I did about 20 minutes of fast paced eliptical machine.....followed by sets of push-ups, pull-ups and dips interspersed with 15 second rest periods. I was planning on finishing up with about 12 minutes of HITT but right about the end of the pull-ups and when I started the HITT I got a pretty bad low blood sugar attack. Shaky, nausea, sweating and racing heart. Strange effect. Especially because when I started my workout and for the first half until the pull-ups I felt great.

So .....I guess the stack fo both GH potentiators is too much. I am wondering if dosing each 2 times per day but at separate times may provide the maximum GH stimulation with limited interaction???

Mr.50
Don't use more than one Growth Hormone booster at once. Don't even use both dosing at different times; this is overkill and not advisable.

Use either HGHup♂ or GHenerate, but NOT together!

On another note, how do you know that it was the products that cause low blood sugar (especially as neither product will cause a decrease in blood sugar)? Look at other factors, such as time of training in relation to your last meal or carbohydrate intake, etc.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Don't use more than one Growth Hormone booster at once. Don't even use both dosing at different times; this is overkill and not advisable.

Use either HGHup♂ or GHenerate, but NOT together!

On another note, how do you know that it was the products that cause low blood sugar (especially as neither product will cause a decrease in blood sugar)? Look at other factors, such as time of training in relation to your last meal or carbohydrate intake, etc.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Agreed as far as the otehr factors but none of them stand out as remarkable.....last time I ate was two hours before working out.....complex carbs and protein......I had eaten 3 similar such meals earlier in the day (small meals).... not sure what else could have done it.....possibly the short rest periods.....

with regard to the combining of the GH stimulators......I will take your advise but I was just wondering if you might elaborate on what the risk might be.....?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
are you using it for pct? the stack in post 1

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed as far as the otehr factors but none of them stand out as remarkable.....last time I ate was two hours before working out.....complex carbs and protein......I had eaten 3 similar such meals earlier in the day (small meals).... not sure what else could have done it.....possibly the short rest periods.....

with regard to the combining of the GH stimulators......I will take your advise but I was just wondering if you might elaborate on what the risk might be.....?
Training on an empty stomach could have been a cause of low blood sugar. Since you would have had not as much as you would have had you just eaten in your system, then the exercise would have used it up, and therefore could have been the primary cause, especially if your training session went on for quite a while and was high intensity.

It is UNnecessary to use more than one at once.

Risks come as a results of having too much Growth Hormone in the body and the degree to which they can present depend upon the individual. Negative effects, or "risks" of having too much Growth Hormone in your body include but are not limited to: 1) An increased risk of developing cancer, especially breast, colon, and breast cancer; 2) Can cause the development of metabolic disorders such as diabetes and insulin resistance; 3) Can cause problems with the heart, kidneys, and other organs; and 4) Speeding up the aging process.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
are you using it for pct? the stack in post 1
No I was considering it for more of a test boost while doing hghup. I had seen a test booster was considered a good stack in another thread so I asked about the TRS stack as I already have it

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Training on an empty stomach could have been a cause of low blood sugar. Since you would have had not as much as you would have had you just eaten in your system, then the exercise would have used it up, and therefore could have been the primary cause, especially if your training session went on for quite a while and was high intensity.

It is UNnecessary to use more than one at once.

Risks come as a results of having too much Growth Hormone in the body and the degree to which they can present depend upon the individual. Negative effects, or "risks" of having too much Growth Hormone in your body include but are not limited to: 1) An increased risk of developing cancer, especially breast, colon, and breast cancer; 2) Can cause the development of metabolic disorders such as diabetes and insulin resistance; 3) Can cause problems with the heart, kidneys, and other organs; and 4) Speeding up the aging process.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
much thanks

Mr.50

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Can HGH-up be stacked with 11-oxo for cortisol modulation? or is it best to keep these 2 products on different runs

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can HGH-up be stacked with 11-oxo for cortisol modulation? or is it best to keep these 2 products on different runs
I don't see why they can't be used together.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
would formex be ok to take along with hghup?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thank you^^^

UKStrength

Hey guys, just wondering how much Mucuna Pruriens is in HGHUp relative to IGF-2 or LipoTrophin AM/PM? Don't have to state exact amounts of course, just 'more' or 'less' is cool :thumbsup:

BTW the Sustain Alpha, Toco-8, EndoAmp and HGHUP stack would actually rock...:D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, just wondering how much Mucuna Pruriens is in HGHUp relative to IGF-2 or LipoTrophin AM/PM? Don't have to state exact amounts of course, just 'more' or 'less' is cool :thumbsup:

BTW the Sustain Alpha, Toco-8, EndoAmp and HGHUP stack would actually rock...:D
There is roughly a third to a half MORE Mucuna Pruriens in HGHup♂.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HOLY MOLEY! :D Nice, I'll be hibernating on HGHUP! You find the sleep's even better rosie?
The sleep was so much it was almost ALL I was doing!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Question which I thought I saw answered but cant find it

Wont the carbs blunt GH release ? So if your on a prodcut such as HGHup would this have a negitive effect on that supplment ?

I am intrested in this product and will swing the cash but dont want to pour other sups down the drain to use it

Thanks in advance for your insight

13gm of sugars (or 12g PeptoPro) wont cause enough insulin release to blunt your GH response to exercise. Plus these sugars are coming from pomegranate which wont induce a large insulin response anyway.

-Eric
Products like HGHup dont give you instant 4 hour HGH increase, but rather a prolonged effect over the course of the day. So to answer your question, no it wont.

What is AN standpoint on this ? My question is the first quote followed by 2 responses. I am on Day 3 of HGHup and was intested in adding pre-max preworkout but didnt want to hinder any of the HGHup product which I also take 20 min prior to workout

Thanks

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Rosie ? Anyone ?

j/k when you get a moment if you could answer the above .

Thanks in advance

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
hmm... I'll forward it to don or dirk. I don't really know the answer to that.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
forwarded to dirk, answer should be within the next day or so!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
from Dirk:

"Just came up with some additional dosing schedules based on the half-lives of the different compounds in HGH-Up- you can see if these work better for you....

Huperzine-A has a half-life of about 4 hours, while l-dopa has a half-life of about 90 minutes. You can use this to your advantage with your dosing schedule- for your pre-workout dosage- it can be taken up to 4 hours before the workout between meals, and you can take in an additional meal before the workout. If you time it right you may be able to get two GH surges- one before the pre-workout meal and one during. It would work something like this if you work out at 5 pm:
7 am- breakfast (meal 1)
9 am- another meal (2)
12 pm- lunch (3)
1 pm- dose HGH-Up on what is now a low-insulin state (2-4 capsules)
2:45-3:15 pm- max GH levels will occur due to L-dopa challenge (given 90 minute half-life and 20 minute disintegration time of capsules)
4 pm- eat again
5 pm- train- Huperzine-A levels, which inhibit somatostatin, will be peaking right at this time, so this will maximize GH and T levels during the workout- remember, product boosts testosterone and the number of androgen receptors as well as GH
6:30 pm- eat normal post-workout meal
9 pm- dinner
10:15 pm- take pre-bed dose of HGH-Up (2-3 capsules)
12 am- GH peak that occurs due to L-Dopa challenge
2:15 am- secondary period of increased GH that occurs due to longer half life of Huperzine A and its effects on somatostatin inhibition

This is theoretical- but the product should work quite well in this manner, and you can tailor your eating and training around this with no dietary restrictions. Just take the times given and adjust them to your schedule accordingly......."

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
from Dirk:

"Just came up with some additional dosing schedules based on the half-lives of the different compounds in HGH-Up- you can see if these work better for you....

Huperzine-A has a half-life of about 4 hours, while l-dopa has a half-life of about 90 minutes. You can use this to your advantage with your dosing schedule- for your pre-workout dosage- it can be taken up to 4 hours before the workout between meals, and you can take in an additional meal before the workout. If you time it right you may be able to get two GH surges- one before the pre-workout meal and one during. It would work something like this if you work out at 5 pm:
7 am- breakfast (meal 1)
9 am- another meal (2)
12 pm- lunch (3)
1 pm- dose HGH-Up on what is now a low-insulin state (2-4 capsules)
2:45-3:15 pm- max GH levels will occur due to L-dopa challenge (given 90 minute half-life and 20 minute disintegration time of capsules)
4 pm- eat again
5 pm- train- Huperzine-A levels, which inhibit somatostatin, will be peaking right at this time, so this will maximize GH and T levels during the workout- remember, product boosts testosterone and the number of androgen receptors as well as GH
6:30 pm- eat normal post-workout meal
9 pm- dinner
10:15 pm- take pre-bed dose of HGH-Up (2-3 capsules)
12 am- GH peak that occurs due to L-Dopa challenge
2:15 am- secondary period of increased GH that occurs due to longer half life of Huperzine A and its effects on somatostatin inhibition

This is theoretical- but the product should work quite well in this manner, and you can tailor your eating and training around this with no dietary restrictions. Just take the times given and adjust them to your schedule accordingly......."
Excellent thanks for the detailed response !:cheers:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
always do my best! Let me know if I can help with anything else!

MitchKov

MitchKov

Awards
Just wondering, seems to be on topic with all the AI questions:

What are the thoughts of combining low dose atd (25-50, to avoid libido loss and hopefully not crush estrogen completely) and HGHUP? I read a few posts regarding atd reducing GH substantially, but can't seem to find a lot of solid info. If this is the case (GH lowering effect of atd), would this seriously hinder the effects of HghUp or just minimally (would it effect hghup's ability to work as intended)?

Also, does a stoked/hghup combo seem pretty solid?

The trifecta? Hghup/stoked/atd?

This would not be part of pct.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wondering, seems to be on topic with all the AI questions:

What are the thoughts of combining low dose atd (25-50, to avoid libido loss and hopefully not crush estrogen completely) and HGHUP? I read a few posts regarding atd reducing GH substantially, but can't seem to find a lot of solid info. If this is the case (GH lowering effect of atd), would this seriously hinder the effects of HghUp or just minimally (would it effect hghup's ability to work as intended)?

Also, does a stoked/hghup combo seem pretty solid?

The trifecta? Hghup/stoked/atd?

This would not be part of pct.
An AI is not necessary, as HGHup♂ is NOT hormonal.

You could stack HGHup♂ with Stoked fine.

You could also stack HGHup♂ with both Stoked and ATD.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

MitchKov

MitchKov

Awards
Thanks for the quick response, I understand HghUp is non-hormanal and that an AI is not necessary. Do you believe that adding an AI such as ATD is beneficial? Would the test boosting effect go far beyond that of hghup alone (or hghup w/ stoked) w/o negatively impacting hghup's effects?

I read something regarding why atd didn't work as well as some thought it would, and it was posited that possibly low gh could be part of this. While I didn't see a study backing this up (and additionally it's not very fun searching here for 2 and 3 letter compounds) , if this were the case, and if hghup's way of working wasn't effected somehow by the atd, then i thought it could be a pretty good combo.

Thoughts?

ripped2shred1

Awards
which supplement do you recommend that has forskolii?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I have only used Drive and it worked great for me with that aspect. 2 120 count bottles or the large is my preferred bottle.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the quick response, I understand HghUp is non-hormanal and that an AI is not necessary. Do you believe that adding an AI such as ATD is beneficial? Would the test boosting effect go far beyond that of hghup alone (or hghup w/ stoked) w/o negatively impacting hghup's effects?

I read something regarding why atd didn't work as well as some thought it would, and it was posited that possibly low gh could be part of this. While I didn't see a study backing this up (and additionally it's not very fun searching here for 2 and 3 letter compounds) , if this were the case, and if hghup's way of working wasn't effected somehow by the atd, then i thought it could be a pretty good combo.

Thoughts?
No, I do not think that adding an AI in particular is beneficial. If you are looking to modulate Estrogen using a product such as Sustain Alpha would be better than an AI, as it helps balance hormone levels and will create better blood flow throughout the body and thus end up being more anabolic.

If you are going to go with a trifecta stack I recommend HGHup♂/Stoked/Sustain Alpha.

What supp could I use with this for a cut?
You could use any fat burner or even stack HGHup♂ with a testosterone booster.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

ripped2shred1

Awards
Thx rosie and texaslifter!! I was thinking of also throwing in RPM...how should I dose this in the morning since thats when I workout? RPM first or HGHUP or doesnt matter? thanks!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thx rosie and texaslifter!! I was thinking of also throwing in RPM...how should I dose this in the morning since thats when I workout? RPM first or HGHUP or doesnt matter? thanks!
Dose them together ~60 minutes pre-training.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
A question.
I know carbs will inhibit the action of HGHup.
And I know from the writeup that you can take a dose 90 minutes after you eat.
I work third shift and when I get off in the morning I eat a bowl of white beans and hit the bed about an hour or so later.
Would eating the white beans 90 minutes before HGHup jack my insulin up so as to lower its efficacy?
Because I could easily switch to egg whites instead.
I know beans are protein and carbs.. but I am not sure about the glycemic index value.
Last time I took a GH booster was years ago and at that time my schedule and diet was a bit different.

Thanks in advance guys.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A question.
I know carbs will inhibit the action of HGHup.
And I know from the writeup that you can take a dose 90 minutes after you eat.
I work third shift and when I get off in the morning I eat a bowl of white beans and hit the bed about an hour or so later.
Would eating the white beans 90 minutes before HGHup jack my insulin up so as to lower its efficacy?
Because I could easily switch to egg whites instead.
I know beans are protein and carbs.. but I am not sure about the glycemic index value.
Last time I took a GH booster was years ago and at that time my schedule and diet was a bit different.

Thanks in advance guys.
I would recommend changing to having the egg whites, and you can have them with your dose of HGHup♂ as well.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend changing to having the egg whites, and you can have them with your dose of HGHup♂ as well.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
I figured that.
Thank you, much appreciated.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would DTHC(or Testopro) and Formex be ok to stack with HGH UP?