HGHUP Question

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Rosie ? Anyone ?

    j/k when you get a moment if you could answer the above .

    Thanks in advance


  2. hmm... I'll forward it to don or dirk. I don't really know the answer to that.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
    •   
       


  3. forwarded to dirk, answer should be within the next day or so!
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  4. from Dirk:

    "Just came up with some additional dosing schedules based on the half-lives of the different compounds in HGH-Up- you can see if these work better for you....

    Huperzine-A has a half-life of about 4 hours, while l-dopa has a half-life of about 90 minutes. You can use this to your advantage with your dosing schedule- for your pre-workout dosage- it can be taken up to 4 hours before the workout between meals, and you can take in an additional meal before the workout. If you time it right you may be able to get two GH surges- one before the pre-workout meal and one during. It would work something like this if you work out at 5 pm:
    7 am- breakfast (meal 1)
    9 am- another meal (2)
    12 pm- lunch (3)
    1 pm- dose HGH-Up on what is now a low-insulin state (2-4 capsules)
    2:45-3:15 pm- max GH levels will occur due to L-dopa challenge (given 90 minute half-life and 20 minute disintegration time of capsules)
    4 pm- eat again
    5 pm- train- Huperzine-A levels, which inhibit somatostatin, will be peaking right at this time, so this will maximize GH and T levels during the workout- remember, product boosts testosterone and the number of androgen receptors as well as GH
    6:30 pm- eat normal post-workout meal
    9 pm- dinner
    10:15 pm- take pre-bed dose of HGH-Up (2-3 capsules)
    12 am- GH peak that occurs due to L-Dopa challenge
    2:15 am- secondary period of increased GH that occurs due to longer half life of Huperzine A and its effects on somatostatin inhibition

    This is theoretical- but the product should work quite well in this manner, and you can tailor your eating and training around this with no dietary restrictions. Just take the times given and adjust them to your schedule accordingly......."
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    from Dirk:

    "Just came up with some additional dosing schedules based on the half-lives of the different compounds in HGH-Up- you can see if these work better for you....

    Huperzine-A has a half-life of about 4 hours, while l-dopa has a half-life of about 90 minutes. You can use this to your advantage with your dosing schedule- for your pre-workout dosage- it can be taken up to 4 hours before the workout between meals, and you can take in an additional meal before the workout. If you time it right you may be able to get two GH surges- one before the pre-workout meal and one during. It would work something like this if you work out at 5 pm:
    7 am- breakfast (meal 1)
    9 am- another meal (2)
    12 pm- lunch (3)
    1 pm- dose HGH-Up on what is now a low-insulin state (2-4 capsules)
    2:45-3:15 pm- max GH levels will occur due to L-dopa challenge (given 90 minute half-life and 20 minute disintegration time of capsules)
    4 pm- eat again
    5 pm- train- Huperzine-A levels, which inhibit somatostatin, will be peaking right at this time, so this will maximize GH and T levels during the workout- remember, product boosts testosterone and the number of androgen receptors as well as GH
    6:30 pm- eat normal post-workout meal
    9 pm- dinner
    10:15 pm- take pre-bed dose of HGH-Up (2-3 capsules)
    12 am- GH peak that occurs due to L-Dopa challenge
    2:15 am- secondary period of increased GH that occurs due to longer half life of Huperzine A and its effects on somatostatin inhibition

    This is theoretical- but the product should work quite well in this manner, and you can tailor your eating and training around this with no dietary restrictions. Just take the times given and adjust them to your schedule accordingly......."
    Excellent thanks for the detailed response !
    •   
       


  6. always do my best! Let me know if I can help with anything else!
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  7. Just wondering, seems to be on topic with all the AI questions:

    What are the thoughts of combining low dose atd (25-50, to avoid libido loss and hopefully not crush estrogen completely) and HGHUP? I read a few posts regarding atd reducing GH substantially, but can't seem to find a lot of solid info. If this is the case (GH lowering effect of atd), would this seriously hinder the effects of HghUp or just minimally (would it effect hghup's ability to work as intended)?

    Also, does a stoked/hghup combo seem pretty solid?

    The trifecta? Hghup/stoked/atd?

    This would not be part of pct.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MitchKov View Post
    Just wondering, seems to be on topic with all the AI questions:

    What are the thoughts of combining low dose atd (25-50, to avoid libido loss and hopefully not crush estrogen completely) and HGHUP? I read a few posts regarding atd reducing GH substantially, but can't seem to find a lot of solid info. If this is the case (GH lowering effect of atd), would this seriously hinder the effects of HghUp or just minimally (would it effect hghup's ability to work as intended)?

    Also, does a stoked/hghup combo seem pretty solid?

    The trifecta? Hghup/stoked/atd?

    This would not be part of pct.
    An AI is not necessary, as HGHup♂ is NOT hormonal.

    You could stack HGHup♂ with Stoked fine.

    You could also stack HGHup♂ with both Stoked and ATD.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  9. Thanks for the quick response, I understand HghUp is non-hormanal and that an AI is not necessary. Do you believe that adding an AI such as ATD is beneficial? Would the test boosting effect go far beyond that of hghup alone (or hghup w/ stoked) w/o negatively impacting hghup's effects?

    I read something regarding why atd didn't work as well as some thought it would, and it was posited that possibly low gh could be part of this. While I didn't see a study backing this up (and additionally it's not very fun searching here for 2 and 3 letter compounds) , if this were the case, and if hghup's way of working wasn't effected somehow by the atd, then i thought it could be a pretty good combo.

    Thoughts?

  10. What supp could I use with this for a cut?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ripped2shred1 View Post
    What supp could I use with this for a cut?
    hghup will work well on leaning you out. Look into drive or any forskolii product. It works great on leaning out.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  12. which supplement do you recommend that has forskolii?

  13. I have only used Drive and it worked great for me with that aspect. 2 120 count bottles or the large is my preferred bottle.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MitchKov View Post
    Thanks for the quick response, I understand HghUp is non-hormanal and that an AI is not necessary. Do you believe that adding an AI such as ATD is beneficial? Would the test boosting effect go far beyond that of hghup alone (or hghup w/ stoked) w/o negatively impacting hghup's effects?

    I read something regarding why atd didn't work as well as some thought it would, and it was posited that possibly low gh could be part of this. While I didn't see a study backing this up (and additionally it's not very fun searching here for 2 and 3 letter compounds) , if this were the case, and if hghup's way of working wasn't effected somehow by the atd, then i thought it could be a pretty good combo.

    Thoughts?
    No, I do not think that adding an AI in particular is beneficial. If you are looking to modulate Estrogen using a product such as Sustain Alpha would be better than an AI, as it helps balance hormone levels and will create better blood flow throughout the body and thus end up being more anabolic.

    If you are going to go with a trifecta stack I recommend HGHup♂/Stoked/Sustain Alpha.


    Quote Originally Posted by ripped2shred1 View Post
    What supp could I use with this for a cut?
    You could use any fat burner or even stack HGHup♂ with a testosterone booster.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  15. Thx rosie and texaslifter!! I was thinking of also throwing in RPM...how should I dose this in the morning since thats when I workout? RPM first or HGHUP or doesnt matter? thanks!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ripped2shred1 View Post
    Thx rosie and texaslifter!! I was thinking of also throwing in RPM...how should I dose this in the morning since thats when I workout? RPM first or HGHUP or doesnt matter? thanks!
    Dose them together ~60 minutes pre-training.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  17. A question.
    I know carbs will inhibit the action of HGHup.
    And I know from the writeup that you can take a dose 90 minutes after you eat.
    I work third shift and when I get off in the morning I eat a bowl of white beans and hit the bed about an hour or so later.
    Would eating the white beans 90 minutes before HGHup jack my insulin up so as to lower its efficacy?
    Because I could easily switch to egg whites instead.
    I know beans are protein and carbs.. but I am not sure about the glycemic index value.
    Last time I took a GH booster was years ago and at that time my schedule and diet was a bit different.

    Thanks in advance guys.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)

  18. Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    A question.
    I know carbs will inhibit the action of HGHup.
    And I know from the writeup that you can take a dose 90 minutes after you eat.
    I work third shift and when I get off in the morning I eat a bowl of white beans and hit the bed about an hour or so later.
    Would eating the white beans 90 minutes before HGHup jack my insulin up so as to lower its efficacy?
    Because I could easily switch to egg whites instead.
    I know beans are protein and carbs.. but I am not sure about the glycemic index value.
    Last time I took a GH booster was years ago and at that time my schedule and diet was a bit different.

    Thanks in advance guys.
    I would recommend changing to having the egg whites, and you can have them with your dose of HGHup♂ as well.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    I would recommend changing to having the egg whites, and you can have them with your dose of HGHup♂ as well.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    I figured that.
    Thank you, much appreciated.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)

  20. Would DTHC(or Testopro) and Formex be ok to stack with HGH UP?
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  21. you should be ok.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  22. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Would DTHC(or Testopro) and Formex be ok to stack with HGH UP?
    Yup.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. HGHup question
    By Jpeluso8 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 10:58 AM
  2. HGHup question
    By ElectricPulse in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 10:33 PM
  3. Hi,a question for hghup
    By bbphato in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 03:37 PM
Log in
Log in