Hghup Stack question

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
I would like to put some lbs on,(currently bulking) and liking what im seeing from HGHup, and wonder what would be a good 8 week cycle. Testopro, and was thinking about glycobol but i read this..

"Take HGHUP♂ on an empty stomach before going to sleep, or take it with an all-protein meal. Remember, carbohydrates/insulin decrease the effectiveness of the product."

so does that exclude the glycobol, or does it mean i just should not take around the same time?

any suggestions on another product to stack along with?

Thanks!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to put some lbs on,(currently bulking) and liking what im seeing from HGHup, and wonder what would be a good 8 week cycle. Testopro, and was thinking about glycobol but i read this..

"Take HGHUP♂ on an empty stomach before going to sleep, or take it with an all-protein meal. Remember, carbohydrates/insulin decrease the effectiveness of the product."

so does that exclude the glycobol, or does it mean i just should not take around the same time?

Thanks!
Just don't dose Glycobol around the same time. And Glycobol and HGHup♂ have completely different timing schedules re dosing as it is anyways.

Stack with any natural testosterone booster. Alpha-X is a great product to stack HGHup♂ with.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Thanks!
Take the Glycobol ~ an hour before you take the HGHup. The Glycobol should provide a good environment for the HGHup to work, lowering blood glucose, etc.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Looks like they have you covered here! good luck!

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How would you stack this w/ Ghenerate from LG?

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
just about everyday right now is looking like this, i added what i think dosing should be
up at 930 - eggs,toast (glycobol, testopro)
(shake around 11) + hghup
gym around 11:30 (sip BCAA )
130ish- meal
4ish meal
7(class- snack protein bar and nuts)
930ish meal( glycobol)
1130ish meal
1ish bedtime (shake + hghup+ testopro)

hows this look? when i start ill prolly tighten everything up a bit, this is a rough draft if you will

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would you stack this w/ Ghenerate from LG?
You wouldn't. Use either one or the other.

just about everyday right now is looking like this, i added what i think dosing should be
up at 930 - eggs,toast (glycobol, testopro)
(shake around 11) + hghup
gym around 11:30 (sip BCAA )
130ish- meal
4ish meal
7(class- snack protein bar and nuts)
930ish meal( glycobol)
1130ish meal
1ish bedtime (shake + hghup+ testopro)

hows this look? when i start ill prolly tighten everything up a bit, this is a rough draft if you will
Looks fine.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Just don't dose Glycobol around the same time. And Glycobol and HGHup♂ have completely different timing schedules re dosing as it is anyways.

Stack with any natural testosterone booster. Alpha-X is a great product to stack HGHup♂ with.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Why cant u dose glycobol and HGHup together before bed without carbs?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I will take a guess at this. I believe glycobol upregulates insulin correct? Insulin negates the effects of HghUP, so I think this is basis of why not to dose them together...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glycobol is an insulin mimic and therefore is best effective when dosed 15-20 minutes prior to a meal. It is not a product that you use pre-bed. Insulin (and carbohydrates) blunt the Growth Hormone releasing characteristics of HGHup♂.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I will take a guess at this. I believe glycobol upregulates insulin correct? Insulin negates the effects of HghUP, so I think this is basis of why not to dose them together...
Close enough Austin. ;) :p.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Then explain to me why when I take 1 glycobol with my igf2 pre bed the effects seems to be intensified? Just switched 2 days ago to HGHup from igf2 so har to comment on any difference yet.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Then explain to me why when I take 1 glycobol with my igf2 pre bed the effects seems to be intensified? Just switched 2 days ago to HGHup from igf2 so har to comment on any difference yet.
Well in a sense...you just kind of contradicted yourself and answered your own question at the same time. LOL. :D. You said you just switched two days ago and the effects seem to be intensified, but because it has only been two days it is hard to comment on any difference...simple answer...placebo effect is in effect possibly?

However, to help understand the scientific reasoning...The cause of growth hormone inhibition is not high insulin levels necessarily, but rather high blood sugar, which translates into....insulin is released to bring down your blood sugar level, which as a result means growth hormone inhibition overlaps in time with high insulin levels.

To add on a bit further...glucose inhibits the secretion of growth hormone by acting on specific areas of the hypothalamus. So basically, when food is consumed periodically during your day, the release of growth hormone by the pituitary gland is suppressed, therefore the pancreas increases the release of insulin.

Hopefully now that covers it for you bud. ;)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Please trad what I said again. Or maybe I wasn't clear.

I have used igf2 in the past and when I added glycobol the effects at night seem to be intensified. I recently switch from igf2 (went through multiple bottles) to hghup so to early to compare the effects of each, meaning igf2 vs hghup.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please trad what I said again. Or maybe I wasn't clear.

I have used igf2 in the past and when I added glycobol the effects at night seem to be intensified. I recently switch from igf2 (went through multiple bottles) to hghup so to early to compare the effects of each, meaning igf2 vs hghup.
Depends what you mean by "intensified". WHAT effects exactly (be more SPECIFIC)? And IGF-2 and HGHup♂ are two completely DIFFERENT products; the ONLY similarity that they have is that they are natural Growth Hormone and Testosterone boosters.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Just going of the deep sleep effect. When I added glycobol to igf2 there was a large difference. Now this my have no correlation with gh release but when I use gh stmulating products the first thing I really notice is very deep sleep.

Yes I know igf2 and hghup r different products and that's why I switched. Nothing but impressed so far. Can't wait til it really kicks in.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just going of the deep sleep effect. When I added glycobol to igf2 there was a large difference. Now this my have no correlation with gh release but when I use gh stmulating products the first thing I really notice is very deep sleep.

Yes I know igf2 and hghup r different products and that's why I switched. Nothing but impressed so far. Can't wait til it really kicks in.
IGF-2 and HGHup♂ and both do MORE than just give you deep sleep...However this could be explained by the release of insulin, which can sometimes make one sleepy.

Again I am not sure why you would take a product that is supposed to be taken PRE-MEAL pre-BED.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Well some of the peeps at AI said it can taken this way to promote gh release...

Guess I will stop it for a bit and see how it goes.

But liking hghup so far. 2 first thing am, 2 preworkout, 3 pre bed

I love how great my skin is on igf2, gf commented the other day how smooth it looked and felt. Can only get better with hghup.

Thanks for all the insight guys.

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
is an AI recommended for an 8 week run like mine?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is an AI recommended for an 8 week run like mine?
An AI is not necessary if you're running a natural Growth Hormone and Testosterone boosting stack, or if you're running HGHup♂ solo.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
I see a lot running recomp or a cut, has anyone been on a bulk while taking hghup?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see a lot running recomp or a cut, has anyone been on a bulk while taking hghup?
You'll have to ask the beta testers. As for the rest, what the loggers are doing they should be stating.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

FATRABBIT

Awards
I'm looking forward to using HGHup and have a few questions to make sure I use it correctly:
1. If I was taking IGF-2 and Drive, do I now substitute HGHup for the IGF-2 (i.e., continue taking Drive along with the HGHup)?

2. Is it safe/recommended to use Lipotrophin-PM (or AM) while using HGHup?

3. Assuming it’s a non-resistance training day, can/should the second dose of HGHup be taken at bedtime, or are its effects blunted by sleep?

Also, you may want to create a ‘sticky’ for HGHup similar to the one for “The One” to provide a clearinghouse for the various recommendations on its use.

Thanks for your help,

Chris

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm looking forward to using HGHup and have a few questions to make sure I use it correctly:
1. If I was taking IGF-2 and Drive, do I now substitute HGHup for the IGF-2 (i.e., continue taking Drive along with the HGHup)?

2. Is it safe/recommended to use Lipotrophin-PM (or AM) while using HGHup?

3. Assuming it’s a non-resistance training day, can/should the second dose of HGHup be taken at bedtime, or are its effects blunted by sleep?

Also, you may want to create a ‘sticky’ for HGHup similar to the one for “The One” to provide a clearinghouse for the various recommendations on its use.

Thanks for your help,

Chris
1. You use HGHup♂ instead of IGF-2, yes. You do not dose the same though.

2. You can use Lipotrophin-AM or Lipotrophin-PM whilst using HGHup♂ (I did).

3. On non-resistance training days dose first thing and pre-bed. You SHOULD be having a pre-bed dose, as this is when HGHup♂ is MOST beneficial (please read the write-up!)

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
To my post a few up on schedule, should I take out the whey pre w/o if im dosing the hghup then, and just have it when i wake up?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To my post a few up on schedule, should I take out the whey pre w/o if im dosing the hghup then, and just have it when i wake up?
HGHup♂ can be dosed either on an empty stomach or WITH PROTEIN. However, animal proteins are recommended. So yes, take it out (or have it earlier).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is there any difference btwn doing this 5 on/ 2 off vs. just using it everyday?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i believe it is a tolerance issue.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there any difference btwn doing this 5 on/ 2 off vs. just using it everyday?
so is it better to go 5 on 2 off?
I have done both, and using it every day seems to be the better option, as on the days not taken the GH effects hit hard...However, this is really personal preference for the individual user.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT