RPM Mini review!!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Well I dug into my free samples and found some Appnutt RPM sample. I was kind of skeptical because Ive taken numerous "pill" pre workout products and havent noticed anything. Im about 6'0'' 185lbs and about 13-14% bf. I took 3 caps 45mins prior to training, 2 hours after my meal which was 8oz talipia and 1/2 C cashews.

Chest/back workout today which looks like this

Inc BP 3x4-6
ss
Bent Over Rows 3x4-6

Flat BP 2x6
ss
Tbar (subbed hammer row machine) 2x6

Dips (subber hammer press) 2x6
ss
rack chins (subbed weighted chins)

I switched my routine up a little the last 2-3 weeks so it wasn't a "shocker"

Anyways getting ready to do my last set of inc bp, BAM!! I was fully energized again and went over to rows, nailed a PR on them as well.

I sat there thinking to myself, wtf? It was like an adrenaline rush. Needless to say Every lift was a PR, I added 2 sets on my last 2 lifts, I was NOT fatigued at all, I could of lifted forever, muscles got tired tho.

Anyways the effects lasted about 2 hours and this product has raised the bar higher than any other supp that isn't hormonal. I have 2 caps left to try tomorrow on my leg day and I'm pretty sure Its gonna be a sick workout.

Im going to try to get a few more sample packest so I can run it 1 week straight, and if it delivers, which I assume it will, Ill never train w/o this again. Totally amazed, Great job app nut!!!!!!!!:cheers:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I dug into my free samples and found some Appnutt RPM sample. I was kind of skeptical because Ive taken numerous "pill" pre workout products and havent noticed anything. Im about 6'0'' 185lbs and about 13-14% bf. I took 3 caps 45mins prior to training, 2 hours after my meal which was 8oz talipia and 1/2 C cashews.

Chest/back workout today which looks like this

Inc BP 3x4-6
ss
Bent Over Rows 3x4-6

Flat BP 2x6
ss
Tbar (subbed hammer row machine) 2x6

Dips (subber hammer press) 2x6
ss
rack chins (subbed weighted chins)

I switched my routine up a little the last 2-3 weeks so it wasn't a "shocker"

Anyways getting ready to do my last set of inc bp, BAM!! I was fully energized again and went over to rows, nailed a PR on them as well.

I sat there thinking to myself, wtf? It was like an adrenaline rush. Needless to say Every lift was a PR, I added 2 sets on my last 2 lifts, I was NOT fatigued at all, I could of lifted forever, muscles got tired tho.

Anyways the effects lasted about 2 hours and this product has raised the bar higher than any other supp that isn't hormonal. I have 2 caps left to try tomorrow on my leg day and I'm pretty sure Its gonna be a sick workout.

Im going to try to get a few more sample packest so I can run it 1 week straight, and if it delivers, which I assume it will, Ill never train w/o this again. Totally amazed, Great job app nut!!!!!!!!:cheers:
Awesome stuff re the PRs and results that you had using RPM. Yup, I too have tried numerous preworkout products and nothing comes close to what RPM delivers (and if they do, I have to dose 2-3 times higher than recommended!) Keep it up!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Awesome stuff re the PRs and results that you had using RPM. Yup, I too have tried numerous preworkout products and nothing comes close to what RPM delivers (and if they do, I have to dose 2-3 times higher than recommended!) Keep it up!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
It was sick, I was gonna take all 5 caps glad I didnt!

this stuff is the real deal, thanks for the encouragement :cheers:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was sick, I was gonna take all 5 caps glad I didnt!

this stuff is the real deal, thanks for the encouragement :cheers:
Yes, with the reformulated version you do not need to dose as high as what you could with the original version.

I actually hate training withOUT RPM, and having tried a few different preworkout products stacked with and without RPM, have discovered that nothing beats it.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
congrats on the PR's man!
Thanks man!:cheers:

I took another sample pack today 3 caps on leg day. Awesome workout again, same effects!!

Does one build up a tolerance to RPM at all? or do you appnutts reccomend cycling on/off it? God this stuff is sick!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man!:cheers:

I took another sample pack today 3 caps on leg day. Awesome workout again, same effects!!

Does one build up a tolerance to RPM at all? or do you appnutts reccomend cycling on/off it? God this stuff is sick!!!
It is recommend to use for 8-12 weeks and then take a 2-4 week break. Personally I do not notice any tolerance build-up to this reformulated version and use it almost all the time.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
It is recommend to use for 8-12 weeks and then take a 2-4 week break. Personally I do not notice any tolerance build-up to this reformulated version and use it almost all the time.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Thanks for the quick and informative response Rosie!

I seem to build up a tolerance about 2 months of taking any pre workout product thats why I asked.

Def gonna pick some up this stuff up :cheers:

04ImprezaWRX

Awards
Rpm is the ****. Try stacking it with DRIVE its crazy long lasting pumps all day and the focus is just insane. Stacking RPM, DRIVE, Neovar, and animal stack and eating like crazy for 2 weeks i have gained 10-15 pounds. RPM and DRIVE allow me to push my muscles to the absolute limit that i never even thought about before.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Rpm is the ****. Try stacking it with DRIVE its crazy long lasting pumps all day and the focus is just insane. Stacking RPM, DRIVE, Neovar, and animal stack and eating like crazy for 2 weeks i have gained 10-15 pounds. RPM and DRIVE allow me to push my muscles to the absolute limit that i never even thought about before.
glad to know they are working great for yoU!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the quick and informative response Rosie!

I seem to build up a tolerance about 2 months of taking any pre workout product thats why I asked.

Def gonna pick some up this stuff up :cheers:
No worries :)

Everyone is different in their response and experiences to every product, so do what is right for YOU.

That's awesome news, bud! :cheers:

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

borje

Awards
How´s pump from this product? can you use it for endourance also or do you think you will "cramp"?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How´s pump from this product? can you use it for endourance also or do you think you will "cramp"?
Pump using RPM is fine (remember that pump is also determined by the type of training that you are doing; for example, you cannot expect to get a pump from lifting as heavy as possible for 1-3 reps); but stacked with NeoVar Recomped gives some wicked pumps...RPM is ok for endurance (Drive is better); it DOES give lasting energy for 6-8 hours post-dosing...You should not "cramp" if you are drinking enough and have enough electrolytes in your system (cramps during training are most commonly caused by dehydration of a lack of calcium, magnesium and/or potassium).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

borje

Awards
Pump using RPM is fine (remember that pump is also determined by the type of training that you are doing; for example, you cannot expect to get a pump from lifting as heavy as possible for 1-3 reps); but stacked with NeoVar Recomped gives some wicked pumps...RPM is ok for endurance (Drive is better); it DOES give lasting energy for 6-8 hours post-dosing...You should not "cramp" if you are drinking enough and have enough electrolytes in your system (cramps during training are most commonly caused by dehydration of a lack of calcium, magnesium and/or potassium).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
So for arobic training as boxing/grappling and running you would recomend Drive instead? Have tried Cordygen 5 before, is Drive better? Somebody said Cre-02 with RPM is good for endurance?

Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So for arobic training as boxing/grappling and running you would recomend Drive instead? Have tried Cordygen 5 before, is Drive better? Somebody said Cre-02 with RPM is good for endurance?

Thanks
RPM is actually fine. I use this all the time. It provides clean, smooth energy for training sessions. Drive I would definitely recommend if you box and run, and stacked with RPM is the best stack for it, IMO. Cre-02 is good for endurance as well, but remember that it is also a creatine product, and unless you are resistance training for your boxing/grappling, or performing more anaerobic work, Drive would be a better option...From personal experience,RPM helps with the aggression when I box, and I notice when I am NOT using Drive re running and speed endurance.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on PRs! RPM is my favorite! I have gone through many bottles, I have not tried the reformulated version, maybe when I get some cash. Ive stacked it with Cordygen Ultra and that is insane. Right now Im loving it with GHenerate for my fasted morning work outs. Bottle is almost gone though. : (

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on PRs! RPM is my favorite! I have gone through many bottles, I have not tried the reformulated version, maybe when I get some cash. Ive stacked it with Cordygen Ultra and that is insane. Right now Im loving it with GHenerate for my fasted morning work outs. Bottle is almost gone though. : (
If you've been using RPM anytime from mid-2008, then you HAVE used the reformulated version. It is more potent than the original RPM.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Bier

Bier

Awards
RPM is probably the best product I ever used and the one supplement I would take if I had to chose only one. But I live in free country( at least I still think its a free country) so I would take others. I found Neovar is perfect compliment to RPM. Pump was incredible. Actually made me happy<<-- smiley and s**t at gym instead of having warface. I walked out of gym grining(sp) like an idiot.

I will start training again soon. I started my creatine preloading. I have my supps ready: tubs of proteins( Whey and Casein ), Ancillary products(for livers, BP and joints), PS(mdrol or pplex.. I can't decide), and of course RPM and Neovar. I have my SERM and AI. I m debating how I want to stack supp for post. But thats diff post.

Main point is that RPM is great product. Tho it is great, it still need to start from low to higher to measure the bodys tolerance. Once you hit that tolearcne level, it will help training immensely.