Ordered me some HGHup today!!!

  1. Registered User
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Rep Power
    1182

    Ordered me some HGHup today!!!


    Couldn't wait so had to snag up 2 bottles. Going off how much I love IGF2 and since my last bottle of that is getting to the end made sure to get this. Can't wait!!! Esp if it's more potent than IGF2. Plus as a Carolina resident gotta support a Carolina company.

  2. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Rep Power
    38247

    suhweett! Let me know what you think, I'm sure you will enjoy your use!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  3. Registered User
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Rep Power
    1182

    Ohh definately will... ordered a pretty sick stack to use it with...

    *Recycle: 2am, 2 prewo, 2 before bed (looks very solid and similar to testpro stoked combo that I have been using and liking a bunch)

    *HGHup: 2am first thing when waking, 1 preworkout, 2 before bed (may elminate the prewo dose not sure yet, to help extend the bottle)

    *Glycobol: 2 am 15-20min before breakfast, 2 with preworkout meal, 1 before bed

    *P-slin: with postwo shake much like mass monster shake (70 vitargo followed by 45g whey 15min after)

    *EndoAmp Max: prewo as directed

    *Jack3d with DominATIP: 3 scoops each preworkout

    Should yield some very sick sick gains. Its a pretty potent natty stack. Then its back on cycle.

    Will probably use HGHup on cycle too.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Rep Power
    1182

    Just got my HGHup and taking my first dose pre bedtime!!!!
  5. Registered User
    sanchezgreg18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,682
    Rep Power
    915

    pretty nice stack bro. kinda similar to mine
    gbol/DTHC/Pslin/ap/hemorush/jp8/nos ether/GHENERATE/11-oxo
  6. Registered User
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    9,086
    Rep Power
    629304

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    Ohh definately will... ordered a pretty sick stack to use it with...

    *Recycle: 2am, 2 prewo, 2 before bed (looks very solid and similar to testpro stoked combo that I have been using and liking a bunch)

    *HGHup: 2am first thing when waking, 1 preworkout, 2 before bed (may elminate the prewo dose not sure yet, to help extend the bottle)

    *Glycobol: 2 am 15-20min before breakfast, 2 with preworkout meal, 1 before bed

    *P-slin: with postwo shake much like mass monster shake (70 vitargo followed by 45g whey 15min after)

    *EndoAmp Max: prewo as directed

    *Jack3d with DominATIP: 3 scoops each preworkout

    Should yield some very sick sick gains. Its a pretty potent natty stack. Then its back on cycle.

    Will probably use HGHup on cycle too.
    Wow looks like a solid stack. I really liked Recycle and I used it during PCT. HGHup has given me some great sleep. My only complaint is it makes me nap and I am not known for napping. I can literally be sitting on my couch and just put my head on the arm rest and snap lol.
  7. Registered User
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Rep Power
    1182

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    Just got my HGHup and taking my first dose pre bedtime!!!!
    Great sleep deep sleep last night

    The rest of the stack should arrive today. Cant wait to get it going!
  8. Registered User
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Rep Power
    1182

    Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    pretty nice stack bro. kinda similar to mine
    gbol/DTHC/Pslin/ap/hemorush/jp8/nos ether/GHENERATE/11-oxo
    yeah 11-oxo with a fat burner would definately be a nice cut/recomp. Bulking here. Really like jp8 and nos ether and DTHC when I used them. Figured I would try Recycle since it looks to have a great profile too.

    Also went with Jacked and DominATP because there are no carbs what so ever in each and I can pop the HGHup and EndoAMP right before my workout and the GH effects will not be affected due to carbs being comsumed at the same time. So it will be about an 1 hr and 15 or 30 min from preworkout meal to preworkout shake. So the carbs have cleared.

    Hows the GHenerate treating you. Seems very solid.
  9. Registered User
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Rep Power
    1182

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Wow looks like a solid stack. I really liked Recycle and I used it during PCT. HGHup has given me some great sleep. My only complaint is it makes me nap and I am not known for napping. I can literally be sitting on my couch and just put my head on the arm rest and snap lol.
    Yeah I think the stack covers all bases. Pricey yeah but if it produced results it is worth it.

    Glad you liked Recycle. It has a great profile and is seems like it pretty much/alot like Stoked and TestoPro (doesnt have testofen but another trib extract).
  10. Team Anabolic
    Board Sponsor
    UNCnate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,292
    Rep Power
    25881

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    Yeah I think the stack covers all bases. Pricey yeah but if it produced results it is worth it.

    Glad you liked Recycle. It has a great profile and is seems like it pretty much/alot like Stoked and TestoPro (doesnt have testofen but another trib extract).
    Testofen isnt a trib extract.

  11. Registered User
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Rep Power
    1182

    Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    Testofen isnt a trib extract.
    Sorry TestoPro is Fenugreek Extract 50% Fenuside

    While Recycle is Tribulus Alatus (70% extract)(aerial parts only)

    My fault.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ordered new supps today, will do log
    By emiliozapata in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 07-27-2010, 08:50 PM
  2. Just ordered some NO Shotgun today;)
    By mankussm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 06-21-2009, 03:57 AM
  3. Okay today i ordered some Jacked & PCT Assist
    By RichardF12 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-08-2009, 06:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in