Ordered me some HGHup today!!!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't wait so had to snag up 2 bottles. Going off how much I love IGF2 and since my last bottle of that is getting to the end made sure to get this. Can't wait!!! Esp if it's more potent than IGF2. Plus as a Carolina resident gotta support a Carolina company.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
suhweett! Let me know what you think, I'm sure you will enjoy your use!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Ohh definately will... ordered a pretty sick stack to use it with...

*Recycle: 2am, 2 prewo, 2 before bed (looks very solid and similar to testpro stoked combo that I have been using and liking a bunch)

*HGHup: 2am first thing when waking, 1 preworkout, 2 before bed (may elminate the prewo dose not sure yet, to help extend the bottle)

*Glycobol: 2 am 15-20min before breakfast, 2 with preworkout meal, 1 before bed

*P-slin: with postwo shake much like mass monster shake (70 vitargo followed by 45g whey 15min after)

*EndoAmp Max: prewo as directed

*Jack3d with DominATIP: 3 scoops each preworkout

Should yield some very sick sick gains. Its a pretty potent natty stack. Then its back on cycle.

Will probably use HGHup on cycle too.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Just got my HGHup and taking my first dose pre bedtime!!!!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
pretty nice stack bro. kinda similar to mine
gbol/DTHC/Pslin/ap/hemorush/jp8/nos ether/GHENERATE/11-oxo

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ohh definately will... ordered a pretty sick stack to use it with...

*Recycle: 2am, 2 prewo, 2 before bed (looks very solid and similar to testpro stoked combo that I have been using and liking a bunch)

*HGHup: 2am first thing when waking, 1 preworkout, 2 before bed (may elminate the prewo dose not sure yet, to help extend the bottle)

*Glycobol: 2 am 15-20min before breakfast, 2 with preworkout meal, 1 before bed

*P-slin: with postwo shake much like mass monster shake (70 vitargo followed by 45g whey 15min after)

*EndoAmp Max: prewo as directed

*Jack3d with DominATIP: 3 scoops each preworkout

Should yield some very sick sick gains. Its a pretty potent natty stack. Then its back on cycle.

Will probably use HGHup on cycle too.
Wow looks like a solid stack. I really liked Recycle and I used it during PCT. HGHup has given me some great sleep. My only complaint is it makes me nap and I am not known for napping. I can literally be sitting on my couch and just put my head on the arm rest and snap lol.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
pretty nice stack bro. kinda similar to mine
gbol/DTHC/Pslin/ap/hemorush/jp8/nos ether/GHENERATE/11-oxo
yeah 11-oxo with a fat burner would definately be a nice cut/recomp. Bulking here. Really like jp8 and nos ether and DTHC when I used them. Figured I would try Recycle since it looks to have a great profile too.

Also went with Jacked and DominATP because there are no carbs what so ever in each and I can pop the HGHup and EndoAMP right before my workout and the GH effects will not be affected due to carbs being comsumed at the same time. So it will be about an 1 hr and 15 or 30 min from preworkout meal to preworkout shake. So the carbs have cleared.

Hows the GHenerate treating you. Seems very solid.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Wow looks like a solid stack. I really liked Recycle and I used it during PCT. HGHup has given me some great sleep. My only complaint is it makes me nap and I am not known for napping. I can literally be sitting on my couch and just put my head on the arm rest and snap lol.
Yeah I think the stack covers all bases. Pricey yeah but if it produced results it is worth it.

Glad you liked Recycle. It has a great profile and is seems like it pretty much/alot like Stoked and TestoPro (doesnt have testofen but another trib extract).

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I think the stack covers all bases. Pricey yeah but if it produced results it is worth it.

Glad you liked Recycle. It has a great profile and is seems like it pretty much/alot like Stoked and TestoPro (doesnt have testofen but another trib extract).
Testofen isnt a trib extract.