My scale must be lying (My ride with the ONE) - AnabolicMinds.com

My scale must be lying (My ride with the ONE)

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

My scale must be lying (My ride with the ONE)

Ok. so I started my cycle this past monday. I topped the scale at 216. Had great workouts all week, felt really focussed and determined in the gym. weighed myself Tuesday morning as I always do this in the morning. I was 217.5! Is there such a thing as a placebo pound? anyway. Feeling great the rest of the week. Get up this morning (Friday) and I weigh 221.5!
    I have been eating clean, around 3.5-4K cals a day with around 225-260g of protein, 200g of carbs, but with little fat. I know some people have reported the same kind of weight gain, but I usually see around half of the normal gains that everyone else has. That being said, I am more than happy so far with the product and can't wait to hit the gym everyday.

Thanks AppNut

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ss7seven View Post
    Ok. so I started my cycle this past monday. I topped the scale at 216. Had great workouts all week, felt really focussed and determined in the gym. weighed myself Tuesday morning as I always do this in the morning. I was 217.5! Is there such a thing as a placebo pound? anyway. Feeling great the rest of the week. Get up this morning (Friday) and I weigh 221.5!
    I have been eating clean, around 3.5-4K cals a day with around 225-260g of protein, 200g of carbs, but with little fat. I know some people have reported the same kind of weight gain, but I usually see around half of the normal gains that everyone else has. That being said, I am more than happy so far with the product and can't wait to hit the gym everyday.

Thanks AppNut
    Thank you for the feedback. Glad your enjoying The ONE...it is definitely some good stuff. . Keep us posted on your results. When your done...write up a final review and we'll add it to our collection of reviews.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Absolutely.
    My only problem is that I am going to have to take a second job at my local grocery store to keep up with my hunger.
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks AppNut
    First, you can't get placebo weight gain. Not unless you are eating far more than you normally would and are holding a lot of water.

Second, you should be having fat in your diet. Make sure you get between 60-100g of fat a day.

Last, great stuff on your progress. This is normal re The ONE results. And if you only ever see "half of the normal gains that everyone else does" then maybe you weren't doing everything right or maybe those products were not for you.

Anyways, as Sean said, keep us posted on your progress. In ***FEEDBACK on The ONE***

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    First, you can't get placebo weight gain. Not unless you are eating far more than you normally would and are holding a lot of water.

Second, you should be having fat in your diet. Make sure you get between 60-100g of fat a day.

Last, great stuff on your progress. This is normal re The ONE results. And if you only ever see "half of the normal gains that everyone else does" then maybe you weren't doing everything right or maybe those products were not for you.

Anyways, as Sean said, keep us posted on your progress. In ***FEEDBACK on The ONE***

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

I think he was joking about the 'placebo pound'...
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

congrats man! best of luck with continuing those gains!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Quick Update

Ok, So I was at the ball fileds all waeekend. Oldest daughter has a tourney, 4 games Saturday, and 3 on Sunday.
    I am up 3lbs. from Friday. That may be due to eating burgers and hotdogs all weekend though. (I hate ballfield food)
    So today I am back on track with the diet and will be getting back to the gym this afternoon for chest day.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

nice! best of luck. that is a very quick weight gain! congrats
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Ok, So I was at the ball fileds all waeekend. Oldest daughter has a tourney, 4 games Saturday, and 3 on Sunday.
    I am up 3lbs. from Friday. That may be due to eating burgers and hotdogs all weekend though. (I hate ballfield food)
    So today I am back on track with the diet and will be getting back to the gym this afternoon for chest day.
    Honestly...you can go bonkers with eating whatever you want to on The ONE and still make great gains. The ONE loves carbs. My little trick while using the ONE is to take one massive dose (4 caps) with an insulin mimetic supplement such as NeoVar Recomped about 30 mins prior to a cheat meal (my being chicago style deep dish pizza). Using this trick basically made it seem as if I never had a cheat meal and all the carbs from the meal actually helped me get pretty pumped...always had my best workouts later in the night after a cheat meal like that . This worked for me though and may not for others so take it with a grain of salt.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

Similar Forum Threads

1. You guys must be lying.
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 03:26 PM
  2. I am lying to myself every day
    By Umpire10589 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-24-2006, 02:55 AM
  3. ride sally ride
    By hogiejoe in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4