Neovar

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I went to try and order some off of NP but when I tried to order more than 1 it would say currently out of stock. Can I only order 1 at a time? It says nothing about "1 left."

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I went to try and order some off of NP but when I tried to order more than 1 it would say currently out of stock. Can I only order 1 at a time? It says nothing about "1 left."
That's something that you will have to ask a Nutra Planet rep, such as Steveoph.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's something that you will have to ask a Nutra Planet rep, such as Steveoph.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Thats is what I figured but I couldn't hurt to ask. Thanks for the quick reply. I love my carbs too much not to have a nutrient repartitioner(sp?) so why not have it with creatine? Kill 2 birds with 1 stone :cheers:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Just got Neo last week......LOVE IT!..I had to order it by phone, found that there was quite a bit in stock, just wasnt showing...
That is awesome! Glad you are enjoying it! I have a big bottle and small bottle saved for once I get back in the gym seriously again!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is awesome! Glad you are enjoying it! I have a big bottle and small bottle saved for once I get back in the gym seriously again!
Yeah, I can't wait until I am using it again. I have been using Cre-02 for a while (as well as Glycobol when I need to) and it feels weird only taking creatine PRE-training. Besides, I like NeoVar Recomps' nutrient repartitioning effects and also not having to use several different products to get the same results.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT