missed a day of "the one"....whats that mean?
- 10-11-2009, 01:02 PM
- 10-11-2009, 01:58 PM
10-12-2009, 07:44 PM
☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
10-12-2009, 07:47 PM
You might spontaneously combust. Other than that you are probably okay. What are your options? Short of building a time-machine the only option is pretty much to get back on track taking it regularly. Do you have a week-at-a-time supplement container?
Back.... for real this time
10-13-2009, 10:00 AM
You missed a day of the ONE...oh no...that means Armageddon will be here and the world will end...thanks for bringing death upon all of us [sarcasm] . Now to be serious...your fine, but make sure your not an idiot and try to up your doses to compensate for the missed day. Lastly, don't be so OCD...1 day will not hurt a damn thing. Relax man...your good to go.
"Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
10-13-2009, 04:58 PM
does it matter that when i take it varies??? i have it at my buddies house, so i take it when i see him, or when i stop by each day, and it varies alot
most days between 2-3
some days not till like 8-9
and some days around 5-6
10-13-2009, 06:28 PM
10-14-2009, 10:03 PM
10-14-2009, 10:26 PM
10-14-2009, 10:59 PM
10-18-2009, 11:35 PM
man...fml, my friend decided to disappear the last 2 days, sooo...now thats another 2 days, and 3 days total....
10-19-2009, 12:18 AM
10-19-2009, 05:36 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Trauma1 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 106Last Post: 11-07-2008, 06:31 PM
- By CanadianJuicy in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2008, 10:10 PM
- By TripDog in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 144Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM
- By loony41 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 15Last Post: 09-20-2007, 11:48 PM
- By TUCKER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 28Last Post: 12-10-2004, 01:59 PM