missed a day of "the one"....whats that mean?

lemon

Awards
i missed a day of "the one"

will i notice?
are the compound components going to be effected?

is it really that big of a deal?

let me know whats up

im 3 days off of being 2 weeks in, and im kinda mad i missed it

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i missed a day of "the one"

will i notice?
are the compound components going to be effected?

is it really that big of a deal?

let me know whats up

im 3 days off of being 2 weeks in, and im kinda mad i missed it
You missed a day. Don't worry about it. Just start using again.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
You might spontaneously combust. Other than that you are probably okay. What are your options? Short of building a time-machine the only option is pretty much to get back on track taking it regularly. Do you have a week-at-a-time supplement container?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
You missed a day of the ONE...oh no...that means Armageddon will be here and the world will end...thanks for bringing death upon all of us [sarcasm] :p. Now to be serious...your fine, but make sure your not an idiot and try to up your doses to compensate for the missed day. Lastly, don't be so OCD...1 day will not hurt a damn thing. Relax man...your good to go. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

lemon

Awards
does it matter that when i take it varies??? i have it at my buddies house, so i take it when i see him, or when i stop by each day, and it varies alot

most days between 2-3
some days not till like 8-9
and some days around 5-6

??

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
does it matter that when i take it varies??? i have it at my buddies house, so i take it when i see him, or when i stop by each day, and it varies alot

most days between 2-3
some days not till like 8-9
and some days around 5-6

??
You are still going to get results whatever time you take it. However, it pays to be consistent and you should be taking it first thing in the morning. If you are splitting up your dose into two separate times, then your second dose should be taken no later than 1-2pm.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i don't split, i take all 3 at one time
Well do it first thing in the morning then (or whenever first thing is for you).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

lemon

Awards
man...fml, my friend decided to disappear the last 2 days, sooo...now thats another 2 days, and 3 days total....

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man...fml, my friend decided to disappear the last 2 days, sooo...now thats another 2 days, and 3 days total....
Don't leave it at your mate's house then (and not the brightest idea in the first place). 3 days should not affect your results, but make sure that you get it and TAKE IT WITH YOU next time you see him (and plan out your cycle properly next time).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you can honestly take 1 capsule every other day and still gain 4-5 lean pounds over 6 weeks- it really is that strong.....