My New Supps Arrived!! NeoVar here I am.

Fat6

Awards
Sweet mother mary...Its here! Ok here is my plan, please tweek as necessary.
PRE 30 min. Pre W/O, (3) Neo, 1 cup oatmeal W/bananna, (2tsp brn sugar)
INTRA 3 scoops X Tend, sip through W/O
POST (3) Neo, (3) scoops X Tend, 20 min later 1 cup oatmeal, wfruit and nuts, 25 grams protien mixed with (Soy silk)

Question is, this is a 1 T Tren/Epi Bridge cycle, taking 25 mg Formex EOD. Do I need to dose my Epi or Formex around the Neo? I usually take them with carbs also.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
should be fine, all looks good. I'm not sure the reaction between using 1-t/epi with creatine, but I am pretty sure you are perfectly fine. Make sure to watch water intake.

Fat6

Awards
Got the heads up early on that one:)...I"ll add a litre to start with......(In addition to my 1.5 gallons a day)

Was courious about competing receptors, that was the main reason for the question...Timing!!

Last edited:
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sweet mother mary...Its here! Ok here is my plan, please tweek as necessary.
PRE 30 min. Pre W/O, (3) Neo, 1 cup oatmeal W/bananna, (2tsp brn sugar)
INTRA 3 scoops X Tend, sip through W/O
POST (3) Neo, (3) scoops X Tend, 20 min later 1 cup oatmeal, wfruit and nuts, 25 grams protien mixed with (Soy silk)

Question is, this is a 1 T Tren/Epi Bridge cycle, taking 25 mg Formex EOD. Do I need to dose my Epi or Formex around the Neo? I usually take them with carbs also.
Make sure that you do NOT have your carbohydrates until 15-20 minutes AFTER dosing your NeoVar Recomped.

Just dose Epi and 1 T Tren as directed and dose the NeoVar Recomped as directed. You should not have any problems. If you ARE concerned, then just have your hormonals with either breakfast or another meal and not around training.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT