starting igf-2 after activate xtreme?

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hi,
i am currently using activate and have another 20 days left of it.i was wondering if i could start using igf-2 right after finishing activate, or if i should take a certain amount of time in between, due to both products having test boosting properties.i would want to make sure to use the igf-2 to its full potential.
i am also wondering how many caps i should be taking at 170 pounds.some people here seem to prefer around 9 caps to 6 caps, but since i am not that heavy and also taking lipotrophin pm at night, i suppose 6 would be a good start?
thanks for your help
fabian

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yup you can begin as soon as you want

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
hi,
i am currently using activate and have another 20 days left of it.i was wondering if i could start using igf-2 right after finishing activate, or if i should take a certain amount of time in between, due to both products having test boosting properties.i would want to make sure to use the igf-2 to its full potential.
i am also wondering how many caps i should be taking at 170 pounds.some people here seem to prefer around 9 caps to 6 caps, but since i am not that heavy and also taking lipotrophin pm at night, i suppose 6 would be a good start?
thanks for your help
fabian
You can start using IGF-2 straight after using Activate Xtreme. To get even better results you could stack both products together (I have done this, with excellent results).

Don't look at what OTHER people are using re IGF-2. Read the LABEL (it's really NOT that hard to find!) for the dosage that is right for YOU. Please don't "suppose" re dosing because you are using another product; the products are dosed accordingly to get the most effective results (actually KNOW what you're using and why and how before you use it).

Dosing/Timing for you:

Resistance Training Days
Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 3 caps ~40 min pre-resistance training
Dose 3 - 2 caps last thing at night

Non-Resistance Training Days
Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 4 caps last thing at night

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
okay, thanks for your reply.
please do not assume that i havent read the label or do not know what i am using or why.
i am aware that many people take supplements without educating themselves prior to usage.i, on the other hand, collect a lot of information before purchasing any product.sometimes i adjust dosage according to my personal preferance.if you believe that in my specific case (using lipotrophin, which contains an ingredient that igf-2 does, as you know of course) 6 capsules will not be enough, i believe you, but it could have been possible due to some synergy between the products.thats why i asked the question here, so i can make a better decision.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
okay, thanks for your reply.
please do not assume that i havent read the label or do not know what i am using or why.
i am aware that many people take supplements without educating themselves prior to usage.i, on the other hand, collect a lot of information before purchasing any product.sometimes i adjust dosage according to my personal preferance.if you believe that in my specific case (using lipotrophin, which contains an ingredient that igf-2 does, as you know of course) 6 capsules will not be enough, i believe you, but it could have been possible due to some synergy between the products.thats why i asked the question here, so i can make a better decision.
I did not assume, but since you did not follow the dosing protocol but seemed to adjust it for yourself, made me wonder (and you would be surprised how many people ask when the answers are already in their hand).

Depends what you adjust dosage FOR. If just for personal preference, then you shouldn't always do that, since "personal preference" is not always the most effective way to do something.

Yes I know that Lipotrophin-PM and IGF-2 have some of the same ingredients; I use them both myself.

If you want you can start off at HALF-dosage of IGF-2 (i.e. 4 caps daily - 1/2/1 on resistance training days and 2/2 on non-resistance training days) to get used to it, as many that have started out at full dosage experience lethargy for a few days.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for your help,
what i meant by adjusting to personal preferance is that for example i take purple wraath during workout, which is recommended at 1-2 scoops,yet i take 3 scoops as i want to get a larger amount of essential amino acids during my workout.
in the case of the igf-2, i thought that i could possibly make the bottle last longer with my first suggestion, but since i want to get the best out of the product i will follow your dosing protocol.that is if i buy the product, i have been spending quite a bit of money on supps lately, but this one has me very interested, so i may give it a go.two bottles would be reccomended in this case, right?
thanks for your help
fabian

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
thanks for your help,
what i meant by adjusting to personal preferance is that for example i take purple wraath during workout, which is recommended at 1-2 scoops,yet i take 3 scoops as i want to get a larger amount of essential amino acids during my workout.
in the case of the igf-2, i thought that i could possibly make the bottle last longer with my first suggestion, but since i want to get the best out of the product i will follow your dosing protocol.that is if i buy the product, i have been spending quite a bit of money on supps lately, but this one has me very interested, so i may give it a go.two bottles would be reccomended in this case, right?
thanks for your help
fabian
IGF-2 is NOT like Purple Wraath or a preworkout product (there is NO comparison), where you CAN adjust the dosage re individuals, effects, and results. You cannot assume that this can be done with ALL products, but need to know what the products are and if it can be done, and, if it IS done, whether or not it will affect results.

In the case of IGF-2 trying to "make the bottle last longer" does not mean that you are going to get better results if you are NOT dosing effectively! As for how long you should run it, to get the best results it is recommended to use it for 8-10 weeks before a 2-4 week break; so yes, TWO bottles would be best.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT