starting igf-2 after activate xtreme?

  1. Registered User
    redman24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    378
    Rep Power
    618

    starting igf-2 after activate xtreme?


    hi,
    i am currently using activate and have another 20 days left of it.i was wondering if i could start using igf-2 right after finishing activate, or if i should take a certain amount of time in between, due to both products having test boosting properties.i would want to make sure to use the igf-2 to its full potential.
    i am also wondering how many caps i should be taking at 170 pounds.some people here seem to prefer around 9 caps to 6 caps, but since i am not that heavy and also taking lipotrophin pm at night, i suppose 6 would be a good start?
    thanks for your help
    fabian

  2. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Rep Power
    38247

    yup you can begin as soon as you want
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  3. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by redman24 View Post
    hi,
    i am currently using activate and have another 20 days left of it.i was wondering if i could start using igf-2 right after finishing activate, or if i should take a certain amount of time in between, due to both products having test boosting properties.i would want to make sure to use the igf-2 to its full potential.
    i am also wondering how many caps i should be taking at 170 pounds.some people here seem to prefer around 9 caps to 6 caps, but since i am not that heavy and also taking lipotrophin pm at night, i suppose 6 would be a good start?
    thanks for your help
    fabian
    You can start using IGF-2 straight after using Activate Xtreme. To get even better results you could stack both products together (I have done this, with excellent results).

    Don't look at what OTHER people are using re IGF-2. Read the LABEL (it's really NOT that hard to find!) for the dosage that is right for YOU. Please don't "suppose" re dosing because you are using another product; the products are dosed accordingly to get the most effective results (actually KNOW what you're using and why and how before you use it).

    Dosing/Timing for you:


    Resistance Training Days
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing in the morning
    Dose 2 - 3 caps ~40 min pre-resistance training
    Dose 3 - 2 caps last thing at night

    Non-Resistance Training Days
    Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing in the morning
    Dose 2 - 4 caps last thing at night


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    redman24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    378
    Rep Power
    618

    okay, thanks for your reply.
    please do not assume that i havent read the label or do not know what i am using or why.
    i am aware that many people take supplements without educating themselves prior to usage.i, on the other hand, collect a lot of information before purchasing any product.sometimes i adjust dosage according to my personal preferance.if you believe that in my specific case (using lipotrophin, which contains an ingredient that igf-2 does, as you know of course) 6 capsules will not be enough, i believe you, but it could have been possible due to some synergy between the products.thats why i asked the question here, so i can make a better decision.
  5. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by redman24 View Post
    okay, thanks for your reply.
    please do not assume that i havent read the label or do not know what i am using or why.
    i am aware that many people take supplements without educating themselves prior to usage.i, on the other hand, collect a lot of information before purchasing any product.sometimes i adjust dosage according to my personal preferance.if you believe that in my specific case (using lipotrophin, which contains an ingredient that igf-2 does, as you know of course) 6 capsules will not be enough, i believe you, but it could have been possible due to some synergy between the products.thats why i asked the question here, so i can make a better decision.
    I did not assume, but since you did not follow the dosing protocol but seemed to adjust it for yourself, made me wonder (and you would be surprised how many people ask when the answers are already in their hand).

    Depends what you adjust dosage FOR. If just for personal preference, then you shouldn't always do that, since "personal preference" is not always the most effective way to do something.

    Yes I know that Lipotrophin-PM and IGF-2 have some of the same ingredients; I use them both myself.

    If you want you can start off at HALF-dosage of IGF-2 (i.e. 4 caps daily - 1/2/1 on resistance training days and 2/2 on non-resistance training days) to get used to it, as many that have started out at full dosage experience lethargy for a few days.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Registered User
    redman24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    378
    Rep Power
    618

    thanks for your help,
    what i meant by adjusting to personal preferance is that for example i take purple wraath during workout, which is recommended at 1-2 scoops,yet i take 3 scoops as i want to get a larger amount of essential amino acids during my workout.
    in the case of the igf-2, i thought that i could possibly make the bottle last longer with my first suggestion, but since i want to get the best out of the product i will follow your dosing protocol.that is if i buy the product, i have been spending quite a bit of money on supps lately, but this one has me very interested, so i may give it a go.two bottles would be reccomended in this case, right?
    thanks for your help
    fabian
  7. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by redman24 View Post
    thanks for your help,
    what i meant by adjusting to personal preferance is that for example i take purple wraath during workout, which is recommended at 1-2 scoops,yet i take 3 scoops as i want to get a larger amount of essential amino acids during my workout.
    in the case of the igf-2, i thought that i could possibly make the bottle last longer with my first suggestion, but since i want to get the best out of the product i will follow your dosing protocol.that is if i buy the product, i have been spending quite a bit of money on supps lately, but this one has me very interested, so i may give it a go.two bottles would be reccomended in this case, right?
    thanks for your help
    fabian
    IGF-2 is NOT like Purple Wraath or a preworkout product (there is NO comparison), where you CAN adjust the dosage re individuals, effects, and results. You cannot assume that this can be done with ALL products, but need to know what the products are and if it can be done, and, if it IS done, whether or not it will affect results.

    In the case of IGF-2 trying to "make the bottle last longer" does not mean that you are going to get better results if you are NOT dosing effectively! As for how long you should run it, to get the best results it is recommended to use it for 8-10 weeks before a 2-4 week break; so yes, TWO bottles would be best.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For Sale: Activate Xtreme, Lean Xtreme and 11OXO (Muscle Builders)
    By spiderduncan in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 11:45 AM
  2. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 10:31 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 05:42 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 07:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in