The Biggest News of the Year? HERE! NOW!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Good lord can't believe I missed this!!

    CONGRATULATIONS!


    Wishing you both every happiness, now and for the future.

  2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    oooh congratz!!!!
    Thanks, Dave


    Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Good lord can't believe I missed this!!

    CONGRATULATIONS!


    Wishing you both every happiness, now and for the future.
    No worries, Rick Thank you

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Registered User
    Random181's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    674
    Answers
    0

    Congragulations to both of you! enjoy the rest of your honeymoon!
    •   
       

  4. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Random181 View Post
    Congragulations to both of you! enjoy the rest of your honeymoon!
    Thanks. We did

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0

    I'm echoing everybody's sentiments in wishing you two a heartfelt congratulations. Enjoy your vacation & time off!
  6. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I'm echoing everybody's sentiments in wishing you two a heartfelt congratulations. Enjoy your vacation & time off!
    Reiterating our thanks and appreciation for all you guys

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. Registered User
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,322
    Answers
    0

    Huge congratulations, all the best with your future plans, and i hope and wish for you all the happiness in the world, always treat each other the way you do now, and your lives will be full of love. take care R,.S
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  8. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Huge congratulations, all the best with your future plans, and i hope and wish for you all the happiness in the world, always treat each other the way you do now, and your lives will be full of love. take care R,.S
    Thank you so much, Levi. Means a lot

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  9. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0

    Rosie did you get the cake in the face? had to ask..if so I would love to see that pic!
  10. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Rosie did you get the cake in the face? had to ask..if so I would love to see that pic!
    Cake in the face? If you're referring to either a real cake or that something else, then no on both accounts

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  11. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Cake in the face? If you're referring to either a real cake or that something else, then no on both accounts

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    lol, yes real cake, Maybe they dont do that at weddings in NZ...
  12. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    lol, yes real cake, Maybe they dont do that at weddings in NZ...
    No, they don't do that at weddings in NZ

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  13. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    No, they don't do that at weddings in NZ

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    are both of you from NZ?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  14. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    are both of you from NZ?
    No. Sean (aka SamBoz19 - who is smssambear19 over on bb.com) is American and I am a Kiwi. These facts are pretty well known, regardless of relationship status.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  15. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    babywifey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,487
    Answers
    0

    What wonderful news! Both of you have so much in common being healthy weight lifters- it's rare to find someone with this same passion whom you are attracted to mentally as well. Congratulations! I'm very happy for you!

  16. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    What wonderful news! Both of you have so much in common being healthy weight lifters- it's rare to find someone with this same passion whom you are attracted to mentally as well. Congratulations! I'm very happy for you!

    Thanks, Cheyenne. Sean and I are a perfect match all right

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 10:29 PM
  2. Fourth Year Student: My Senior Year
    By Old Navy in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 159
    Last Post: 06-30-2008, 02:27 PM
  3. Good news for Paris, better news for us.
    By ReaperX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 02:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in