Anyone used RPM for increased concentration?

Random181

Awards
  • Established
To study I mean, anyone got any experiences using RPM to help with school learning?

Joshua86

Awards
  • Established
There are better alternatives. You'd probably want to get up and move around, which would make studying hard.

Try going to a library and find a quiet corner. Just try harder... haha

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To study I mean, anyone got any experiences using RPM to help with school learning?
Don't know about it helping learning (since how one learns varies depending on the individual and a supplement is not going to help you get smarter or learn better); but I used RPM when I was doing all-night sessions for assignments or studying pre-exams to keep me awake and before my exams for alertness (since I did not go to bed).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
it does not work great for me as a study aid. As stated it makes you want to get up and move around.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
bugger, okay-thanks for the honesty guys Its great to see these days.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
bugger, okay-thanks for the honesty guys Its great to see these days.
you will always find that with us :D.

Give it a try maybe once or twice and let us know what you think of it as a study aid though.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunatly I dont have any RPM on hand, I have never tried it to be honest, I have faith in appnut but at the same time am very wary of any pre workout type products. On a seperate note has anyone considered making trial size bottles of RPM? like we can get for stoked/glycobol, Id love to give RPM a try but I dont really need a pre workout sup enough to warrant dropping 27 pound.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunatly I dont have any RPM on hand, I have never tried it to be honest, I have faith in appnut but at the same time am very wary of any pre workout type products. On a seperate note has anyone considered making trial size bottles of RPM? like we can get for stoked/glycobol, Id love to give RPM a try but I dont really need a pre workout sup enough to warrant dropping 27 pound.
we do have samples, yes. As for trial size we had those of a few products awhile back, but discontinued.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPM is not JUST a preworkout supplement; it has other useful effects and factors. And why are you wary of preworkout supplements? You can't use all of them for energy whenever you want as you can with RPM, but there is nothing wrong with them.

We have sample packets of 5 caps. We have trial-size bottles that come with trial-size Drive and you can find them in retailer outlets.

Using RPM does NOT mean that you are going to drop 27 lb. Your diet and training will determine whether you lose anything or not and what composition the weight lost is.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
RPM is not JUST a preworkout supplement; it has other useful effects and factors. And why are you wary of preworkout supplements? You can't use all of them for energy whenever you want as you can with RPM, but there is nothing wrong with them.

We have sample packets of 5 caps. We have trial-size bottles that come with trial-size Drive and you can find them in retailer outlets.

Using RPM does NOT mean that you are going to drop 27 lb. Your diet and training will determine whether you lose anything or not and what composition the weight lost is.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
I think he means money wise rosie.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
oh the fun of talking to people on the internet, I meant 27 pounds as in pounds as a unit of money, its about 43 dollars :p :) Ill email my supplier and see whether theyve got any samples in, thanks for the help all.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Best study aid I ever had was about 5 grams of caffiene in one night as I memorized 5 weeks worth of crap for a final that I had been putting off...Got an A so it worked out ^.^ spent a couple weeks recovering from adrenal fatigue though LOL.

Jet

Awards
  • Established
I commonly study once I get done working out with RPM. Lifting takes some of the edge off of the RPM stim effect, but leaves enough of it to help study. I think it definitely helps me concentrate.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I commonly study once I get done working out with RPM. Lifting takes some of the edge off of the RPM stim effect, but leaves enough of it to help study. I think it definitely helps me concentrate.
What "stim effect"? If you refer to jitters and crash, etc., then RPM does NOT give effects experienced by stimulants such as caffeine, yohimbine, etc. Please explain.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Jet

Awards
  • Established
What "stim effect"? If you refer to jitters and crash, etc., then RPM does NOT give effects experienced by stimulants such as caffeine, yohimbine, etc. Please explain.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Not necessarily "jitters," but the stim effect of RPM is strong enough to make me want to be active shortly after taking it. Like others have said, taking RPM and sitting down to study would be hard to do, but after a lifting session, the desire for physical activity is eliminated and it's easier to focus on non-physical tasks.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not necessarily "jitters," but the stim effect of RPM is strong enough to make me want to be active shortly after taking it. Like others have said, taking RPM and sitting down to study would be hard to do, but after a lifting session, the desire for physical activity is eliminated and it's easier to focus on non-physical tasks.
I see. RPM kicks in ~80 minutes post-dosing for me and the alertness and smooth energy lasts for ~6-8 hours after that, but I never have a "need" to be active after dosing RPM. I can quite easily sit and study with RPM (and I did, when taking excessive amounts of caffeine just started putting me to sleep); it gave me mental alertness and I was wide awake for it.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT