Biomend

1. Registered User
    Answers

Biomend

I just ordered this. I am trying to avoid caffeine and I see it has green tea extract in it. Have you guys ever thought of adding decaf green extract instead. I had abused stims. so I am trying to recover. Anyway, how many mg of caffeine is in it?

2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Vegking View Post
    I just ordered this. I am trying to avoid caffeine and I see it has green tea extract in it. Have you guys ever thought of adding decaf green extract instead. I had abused stims. so I am trying to recover. Anyway, how many mg of caffeine is in it?
    Bio-Mend is an antioxidant and there is NO caffeine in it.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Bio-Mend is an antioxidant and there is NO caffeine in it.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Just to add on...if there was any caffeine in the product it would be listed.

Cheers!

-Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

ahh, I thought green tea extract has caffeine in it? I mean if the product has green tea extract, then it has caffeine. If it doesn't that would be great, but I know unless it is decaffinated, it has caffeine. Thanks for the response and please correct me if I am wrong.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

you are fine. I use this product religiously have had no issues
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  6. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

ahh, I thought green tea extract has caffeine in it? I mean if the product has green tea extract, then it has caffeine. If it doesn't that would be great, but I know unless it is decaffinated, it has caffeine. Thanks for the response and please correct me if I am wrong.
    Not all Green Tea Extracts have caffeine in them. And regardless of whether or not you have "abused stims", if there were any on Bio-Mend they would be MINIMAL, considering the extract of Green Tea used. You DO know that Bio-Mend is NOT a stimulant product but an ANTIOXIDANT???

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Okay. Good news then. I have been off of stims for 6 days and it feels so good. Thanks.
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

You are correct- but to Rosie's point, the amount is minimal (almost non-existant) and to give you a frame of reference- this is going by the last batch we brought in for production:
    Lot: 081003
    QC (our number for tracking through our facility)- GTE180809

Polyphenols (UV-Vis): 98.4%
    Catechins (HPLC)- 76.78%
    EGCG (HPLC)- 46.19%
    Caffeine (HPLC)- 4.47%

Frame of reference- 4 mg of caffeine per 100 mg of GTE-or between 7-15 mg (can't give away formula) per dose daily dose of BioMend- this is a naturally occurring part of the chemical makeup of green tea- and it can vary widely among sources. It is not listed because it is a naturally occurring component that makes up the constituency of GTE. To have to list all the subcomponents/fractions of every herbal compound (and this applies to almost all herbals), you would have a 3 foot tall label, or an eye chart
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  9. Registered User
    Answers

doesnt get anymore precise then that
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Yeah rms80, thanks for the info. So it is a far cry from the pot of black coffee I would drink every morning. I notice since stopping caffeine my skin looks a lot better. It has it's place but for me, I get carreid away with it and rely on it to much so my personel choice is just not use in the first place. Thanks again.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-21-2009, 06:54 PM