RPM/IGF-2 Stack.. Couple of questions

Joshua86

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone! Okay, so I'm going to be starting my RPM/IGF-2 stack this week once they arrive. I've tried RPM before and really liked it! I'm going to be bulking throughout the fall and winter, trying different supps to see what I like and these are the first.

I'm 5'10'' at around 180lbs at the moment, maybe a little over.

Got a couple of questions...

1.) How should I plan meals around taking IGF-2?

2.) RPM is best taken on an empty stomach, so how can I plan my pre-workout meal around taking RPM?

Thanks for any help! I can't wait to get started. I'm going to start a log once the supps actually get here.

Peace

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello everyone! Okay, so I'm going to be starting my RPM/IGF-2 stack this week once they arrive. I've tried RPM before and really liked it! I'm going to be bulking throughout the fall and winter, trying different supps to see what I like and these are the first.

I'm 5'10'' at around 180lbs at the moment, maybe a little over.

Got a couple of questions...

1.) How should I plan meals around taking IGF-2?

2.) RPM is best taken on an empty stomach, so how can I plan my pre-workout meal around taking RPM?

Thanks for any help! I can't wait to get started. I'm going to start a log once the supps actually get here.

Peace
1. IGF-2 dosing/timing for you:

Resistance Training Days
Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 3 caps ~40 min pre-resistance training
Dose 3 - 2 caps last thing at night

Non-Resistance Training Days
Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 4 caps last thing at night

Simply you don't need to plan meals around IGF-2; you just need to make sure that you dose it on an empty stomach (which, given the times dosed, should be easy).

2. It depends on what your preworkout meal is. You should wait at least 2 hours after eating before dosing RPM. If you have heavy preworkout meals then RPM is going to be less effective and I do not recommend heavy meals pre-training. If you have a protein shake as your preworkout meal, then you can have that 20-40 minutes after dosing RPM (i.e. 60-80 min pre-training dose RPM and then 20-40 minutes post-RPM dose have your shake).

Dosing/Timing for you re RPM:

Resistance Training Days
Dose - 2-3 caps 60-80 minutes pre-resistance training (I would start with 2 caps to assess tolerance, and then go to 3 caps if ok)

Non-Resistance Training Days
Dose - 1-2 caps once daily (most often dosed first thing in the morning, but whenever you like, really; and this is OPTIONAL).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Joshua86

Awards
  • Established
By the way, these supplements stack very well together so far. I can't wait to get a hold of some Drive and NeoVar!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
By the way, these supplements stack very well together so far. I can't wait to get a hold of some Drive and NeoVar!
Yes, they stack very well together. Adding Drive and NeoVar Recomped would just be like WOW! (I've done it several times with much success; and I'm not the only one).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

KDLMaj

Awards
I'm currently on Drive, Neovar, IGF-2, and RPM. It's friggin' amazing. I feel absolutely wonderful, and I'm bulking up while trimming fat. And honestly, I'm not watching my diet nearly as well as I should be, and I've gained five pounds in three weeks. Good stuff- especially IGF. I noticed a big change in mood and skeep after a week of it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm currently on Drive, Neovar, IGF-2, and RPM. It's friggin' amazing. I feel absolutely wonderful, and I'm bulking up while trimming fat. And honestly, I'm not watching my diet nearly as well as I should be, and I've gained five pounds in three weeks. Good stuff- especially IGF. I noticed a big change in mood and skeep after a week of it.
Thanks for the feedback...Yep, that is why IGF-2 is my #1 product of all time; because of the RESULTS!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

spinsykel

~rosie
unless you can answer for her.

you dont like hghup betta than 1gf2? are they really different products?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
~rosie

I'm an appnut rep and yes I used beta 1 and beta 2 of HGH, and have used igf-2 multiple times. If that fits criteria to answer your question let me know.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok what about hghup?
~rosie

Nothing comes close to IGF-2 for me! If you followed my beta 1 and beta 2 use of HGHup♂ you will notice that I did not have the same experience as the guys who tested it.

Yes, HGHup♂ and IGF-2 ARE really different products (the ONLY thing they have in common is that they are natural GH and testosterone boosters).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

spinsykel

Nothing comes close to IGF-2 for me! If you followed my beta 1 and beta 2 use of HGHup♂ you will notice that I did not have the same experience as the guys who tested it.

Yes, HGHup♂ and IGF-2 ARE really different products (the ONLY thing they have in common is that they are natural GH and testosterone boosters).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
to further separate the two... would you say igf2 is more suited for females?

and if you're male... could you basically consider both these products that same... with hghup being the more effective or more intense of the two?

im just trying to figure out which i ought to buy next... im in love with rpm, drive, and neovar... trying to see what to add to the mix.... igf-2 or hghup? what would be the pros and cons between the two.

personal info: 5'7'', 164, 14% (caliper test says 7%...but this cant be true...im assuming worst case scenario is twice that)

my main concern is getting big.... i dont plan to compete till about 1.5 years from now... so i dont care a whole lot about fat so long as i dont break 20% (i still kinda wanna look sexy for the ladies you kow)...i also have a little boo boo on the shoulder that hasnt completely healed... theres still some pain there from a possibly torn infra or supraspinitus... i can lift now...but its not 100%... i would like this to go away.

hit me.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

and if you're male... could you basically consider both these products that same... with hghup being the more effective or more intense of the two?

im just trying to figure out which i ought to buy next... im in love with rpm, drive, and neovar... trying to see what to add to the mix.... igf-2 or hghup? what would be the pros and cons between the two.

personal info: 5'7'', 164, 14% (caliper test says 7%...but this cant be true...im assuming worst case scenario is twice that)

my main concern is getting big.... i dont plan to compete till about 1.5 years from now... so i dont care a whole lot about fat so long as i dont break 20% (i still kinda wanna look sexy for the ladies you kow)...i also have a little boo boo on the shoulder that hasnt completely healed... theres still some pain there from a possibly torn infra or supraspinitus... i can lift now...but its not 100%... i would like this to go away.

hit me.
As a male using these products I also felt a bit different side effects

Igf-2: This makes me sleepy and I feel like getting cozy up in a big comfy chair and passing out. I also notice strength gains as well as weight gain increase with proper diet. I do not really notice fatloss of IGF-2. Libido has more of an increase with igf-2 than hgh up for me, for others it may be different.

HghUP: You sleep good on this product, but it does not give you the sleepy feeling. I felt great when I woke up the next morning, but not the same as the sleep I noticed from IGF-2 (if that makes sense to you?). While using hgh up I was on maitenence diet. I increased strength, lost fat, and maintained my weight. You can truly feel the HGH sides of this moreso than igf-2 imo.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

hit me.
From my experience, yes I would say that if a female were to use one of these products, that IGF-2 would be the way to go. However, that it not to say that other females cannot use HGHup♂, just that I would choose IGF-2 over it. Personally it was too potent for me, even using only 2 caps daily; but, as I said, that could also have been because I am only a third to a half the weight/size of most of the guys that were testing it.

A male could easily consider both products. I cannot speak for which would give the better results, as everyone has different experiences with all products and that is something that would have to be determined by each individual.

Re Pros and cons, look for the feedback from the males who have used both products, as opposed to me, as, like I said, I had a completely different experience than they did.

Either IGF-2 or HGHup♂ would be fine to add to your supplement arsenal and give you the results that you want, provided that your nutrition and training are also in line with your goal.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

spinsykel

From my experience, yes I would say that if a female were to use one of these products, that IGF-2 would be the way to go. However, that it not to say that other females cannot use HGHup♂, just that I would choose IGF-2 over it. Personally it was too potent for me, even using only 2 caps daily; but, as I said, that could also have been because I am only a third to a half the weight/size of most of the guys that were testing it.

A male could easily consider both products. I cannot speak for which would give the better results, as everyone has different experiences with all products and that is something that would have to be determined by each individual.

Re Pros and cons, look for the feedback from the males who have used both products, as opposed to me, as, like I said, I had a completely different experience than they did.

Either IGF-2 or HGHup♂ would be fine to add to your supplement arsenal and give you the results that you want, provided that your nutrition and training are also in line with your goal.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

right on. nice legs. reaaaally.. nice legs.

ill go for hghup. sounds devilishly good.