KDLMaj

Awards
Hey folks-

So I'm currently on:
RPM
Drive
IGF-2
Neovar
Lipo-PM (Jesus this stuff is amazing- I now have 4 other people in love with this product for the sleep benefits alone)

When I first started taking RPM, I'd take two caps and I LOVED it. It was amazing. But now I'm noticing that I actually start getting really ill when I take two and sort of ill when I take one. Stomach-related discomfort (sick to my stomach), headache, etc.

I happen to also be on Vyvanse (an ADHD stimulant), which may be part of it, but I was on Vyvanse when I first started taking the RPM.

I take my RPM with Drive, by the way. Could that be the problem? Should I take the RPM and then take Drive 30-45 minutes later?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Hey folks-

So I'm currently on:
RPM
Drive
IGF-2
Neovar
Lipo-PM (Jesus this stuff is amazing- I now have 4 other people in love with this product for the sleep benefits alone)

When I first started taking RPM, I'd take two caps and I LOVED it. It was amazing. But now I'm noticing that I actually start getting really ill when I take two and sort of ill when I take one. Stomach-related discomfort (sick to my stomach), headache, etc.

I happen to also be on Vyvanse (an ADHD stimulant), which may be part of it, but I was on Vyvanse when I first started taking the RPM.

I take my RPM with Drive, by the way. Could that be the problem? Should I take the RPM and then take Drive 30-45 minutes later?

Please, big brother, do not read this thread for he knows not of what he speaks....

How about PM'in that to a rep. This place is getting hot around here.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Wait, what?

You have ADHD?

You are on an ADHD stimulant? WHY?

Or do you mean an ADHD prohibitory drug?

I guess I am asking, do you have ADHD, and if so, why are you taking RPM?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
responded via PM. my bet would be it is the drive and forslean in the drive that is making you sick.

KDLMaj

Awards
I'm on an ADHD stimulant because I have ADHD, yes. And the medication is properly prescribed.

The illness isn't from Drive- I have no problems taking Drive without RPM.

It is possible that the stimulant in RPM is combining with Vyvanse and giving my stomach a double whammy. How long should I wait to eat after taking RPM? I realize I have been taking my pre work out shake about 20 min afterwards- that may be the problem.

I will check my PM shortly, thank you Texas.

KDLMaj

Awards
I should add that I am on RPM for the antiestrogen effects and the workout boost. Keep in mind that given I am hyperactive, my ADHD medications don't boost my energy levels- they depress them,

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey folks-

So I'm currently on:
RPM
Drive
IGF-2
Neovar

For a start, amongst many other, sides of Vyvanse include headache, dizziness, nausea, and stomach/abdominal pain. It could be your medication that is causing the issues.

If it is not the Vyvanse, then as Austin said, the stomach related effects most probably are from the Forslean in Drive, not the RPM. This is common starting Drive until you get used to it.

I have not heard of RPM giving anyone effects like that before. Headaches could be caused by not drinking enough water in general.

You are supposed to dose RPM with Drive. And using the two together should not cause any problems.

I'm on an ADHD stimulant because I have ADHD, yes. And the medication is properly prescribed.

The illness isn't from Drive- I have no problems taking Drive without RPM.

It is possible that the stimulant in RPM is combining with Vyvanse and giving my stomach a double whammy. How long should I wait to eat after taking RPM? I realize I have been taking my pre work out shake about 20 min afterwards- that may be the problem.

I will check my PM shortly, thank you Texas.
First, it's not an "illness" you are experiencing.

Two, re stimulant in RPM; there is not that much Methyl-Xanthine Anhydrous Caffeine in RPM. However, stimulants CAN interact with Vyvanse; and you need to check with your doctor that ALL the products that you are using (including any you have not mentioned) will not interact with the Vyvanse.

RPM is best effective on an empty stomach. If you are going to eat make sure that it is at LEAST 45 minutes after dosing. Having a protein shake 20-30 minutes after having RPM is ok, but your heavier meals need at least 45-60 minutes afterwards.

I should add that I am on RPM for the antiestrogen effects and the workout boost. Keep in mind that given I am hyperactive, my ADHD medications don't boost my energy levels- they depress them,
RPM has some antiestrogenic effects, yes; but, as being a stimulant, this is NOT the primary purpose of the product. The primary benefits are performance and mood enhancing effects.

On a side note, how are you liking the stack? It is one of the best!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
the only initial sides i heard of with rpm was tracers and minor headaches due to the high icarin content i know add medicine responds diff to folks i really think that may be the culprit. but none of us are docs. it calms u down but speeds others up. i dont trust that stuff at all but its my opinion which should be taken loosley

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i remember when i first started taking RPM. I played around with the dosing a bit. 5 caps one workout and i was just a walking zombie, full of energy but it was like i was out of sync with time.. pretty crazy :)

KDLMaj

Awards
Oops forgot about this thread.

It was definitely the eating after RPM that was the problem. I stopped eating afterwards and have experienced no problems. I tried eating after one more time to check and sure enough I got ill again.

Thanks for the help folks. The stack is amazing- I am seeing great results!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oops forgot about this thread.

It was definitely the eating after RPM that was the problem. I stopped eating afterwards and have experienced no problems. I tried eating after one more time to check and sure enough I got ill again.

Thanks for the help folks. The stack is amazing- I am seeing great results!
Good to see that you found the cause of the issue. We DO recommend dosing/timing as we do for best effects.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT