1. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Delta Force "The ONE" Final Review

Product Write up!!!

The One™ is a completely new and novel anabolic compound, exclusively produced by Applied Nutriceuticals. It is a compound that produces effects 3 to 5 times more potent than testosterone.

The One works by modulating estrogen levels, potentially mediating the conversion of androgens to estrogen, and lowering SHBG (a binding hormone that reduces the amount of free testosterone) levels, allowing for more active product to reach skeletal muscle.

Users will experience:
    * Rapid lean body mass gains - typical users report 10-15 lb. gains in the first 2-3 weeks
    * Overall hardening effect to physique
    * Increased vascularity
    * Increased strength
    * Dramatically enhanced speed & coordination
    * Mood-enhancing effect
    * Increased fat metabolism

Name: THE ONE

Brief History:
    * Never commercially produced – a completely novel molecule.

Product Characteristics:
    * The One is a compound that produces effects 3 to 5 times more potent than testosterone.
    * The One may reduce the action of estrogens by acting competitively with estrogen for receptors.
    * The One may also have an effect on aromatase, effecting the conversion of androgens to estrogen.
    * The One activates GLUT-4 proteins in skeletal muscle, increasing glycogen uptake.
    * The One can lower SHBG levels, allowing for more active product to reach skeletal muscle.

Effects Related to Physique Enhancement:

* Rapid lean body mass gains - typical users report 0.75 lb./day gains for first 2-3 weeks
    * Increased vascularity
    * Increased strength
    * Dramatically enhanced neural function (coordination)
    * Mood-enhancing effect
    * Lipolytic effect (increases fat metabolism)

"The ONE" Effects

Body Composition 9/10 -- I notice great body recomp changes on this product with in 2 weeks in, my body filled up well, along with a good and clean diet consuming high calories I filled my frame up, I particularly enjoyed seeing the definition on my arms, my biceps and triceps were separated, that alone made this a great run

Increased vascularity 8/10 -- I'm not that vascular to begin with but got to seen veins run down my forearms, I was still battlelling tendonits or else I could have blown out those veins even more.

Increased Strength 9/10 -- Strength was noticeable from the very beginning, I've feel strength increases from day one, at first I thought it was a placebo effect but it lasted till the end. It has not been the most explosive strength I've ever felt during a cycle but having that noticeable increase from day one was a bonus added for sure.

Mood-enhancing Effect 10/10 -- Seeing that recomp changes and new strength take effect brought along a great elevate and calm mod changes, no negative mod swings to report either. Blood pressure was checked every morning and always with a good range.

Overall hardening effect to physique 8/10 -- Saw some effects of this while my biceps and triceps were noticeably separated, my tris sure looked bigger and look hard from the back view, they had that square look to them I had not seen before, after leg days my legs felt damn hard as well.

Recovery 10/10 -- Recovery has been very superb on TO, from the very beginning noticed my recovery was lighting fast, even on my leg workout days I was pushing very heavy and hard. later on the same day I did not feel sore at all, or a few days later like I would before! I was very impressed by this b/c no matter how hard I trained recovery was fast.

"The ONE" Sides

Aggression 10/10 -- Aggression in the gym was always high, it kept me focus during my workouts, outside of the gym I did not have amy aggression issues, the mod enhancing properties took over any aggression.

Joints 10/10 -- I supplemented my cycle with 10mg of fish oil each day as a result I have did not experienced any dry joints and its been sufficient.

Libido 10/10 -- There was no libido decrease at all experineced, if anything I notice an incease

Gyno 10/10 -- This is added just to clarify that no gyno was experienced during this cycle

Summary

In summary, its very hard to point out any negatives from using this product, AppNut sure has/had a winner with this, all effects I experienced were all positive, at times I could not believe I was taking a PH b/c strength was through the roof and yet no sides were companied. Sure I could have wished for more strength and recomp effects and probably would have gotten a better bang for my cycle if it would raise the dose and shorten the cycle to 4 weeks, all in all I cant complain for not having ANY negative sides!

Would I use it again? -- Yes, and I will, its only a matter of time, got my next bottle lined and ready, I just need to plan for it!

Would I recommend? -- Yes, I recommend to everyone who wants a solid PH that gives you good and quick results with very little sides (who doesn't?) the only problem is finding it, if you can still find it get it, unfortunately AppNut voluntarily stopped making this great product, my advice is, get it while you can!

Here's a good reference thread for anyone interest in more information on "The One"
    >>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<<
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post

Product Write up!!!

The One™ is a completely new and novel anabolic compound, exclusively produced by Applied Nutriceuticals. It is a compound that produces effects 3 to 5 times more potent than testosterone.

The One works by modulating estrogen levels, potentially mediating the conversion of androgens to estrogen, and lowering SHBG (a binding hormone that reduces the amount of free testosterone) levels, allowing for more active product to reach skeletal muscle.

Users will experience:
    * Rapid lean body mass gains - typical users report 10-15 lb. gains in the first 2-3 weeks
    * Increased vascularity
    * Increased strength
    * Dramatically enhanced speed & coordination
    * Mood-enhancing effect
    * Increased fat metabolism

Name: THE ONE

Brief History:
    * Never commercially produced – a completely novel molecule.

Product Characteristics:
    * The One is a compound that produces effects 3 to 5 times more potent than testosterone.
    * The One may reduce the action of estrogens by acting competitively with estrogen for receptors.
    * The One may also have an effect on aromatase, effecting the conversion of androgens to estrogen.
    * The One activates GLUT-4 proteins in skeletal muscle, increasing glycogen uptake.
    * The One can lower SHBG levels, allowing for more active product to reach skeletal muscle.

Effects Related to Physique Enhancement:

* Rapid lean body mass gains - typical users report 0.75 lb./day gains for first 2-3 weeks
    * Increased vascularity
    * Increased strength
    * Dramatically enhanced neural function (coordination)
    * Mood-enhancing effect
    * Lipolytic effect (increases fat metabolism)

"The ONE" Effects

Body Composition 9/10 -- I notice great body recomp changes on this product with in 2 weeks in, my body filled up well, along with a good and clean diet consuming high calories I filled my frame up, I particularly enjoyed seeing the definition on my arms, my biceps and triceps were separated, that alone made this a great run

Increased vascularity 8/10 -- I'm not that vascular to begin with but got to seen veins run down my forearms, I was still battlelling tendonits or else I could have blown out those veins even more.

Increased Strength 9/10 -- Strength was noticeable from the very beginning, I've feel strength increases from day one, at first I thought it was a placebo effect but it lasted till the end. It has not been the most explosive strength I've ever felt during a cycle but having that noticeable increase from day one was a bonus added for sure.

Mood-enhancing Effect 10/10 -- Seeing that recomp changes and new strength take effect brought along a great elevate and calm mod changes, no negative mod swings to report either. Blood pressure was checked every morning and always with a good range.

Overall hardening effect to physique 8/10 -- Saw some effects of this while my biceps and triceps were noticeably separated, my tris sure looked bigger and look hard from the back view, they had that square look to them I had not seen before, after leg days my legs felt damn hard as well.

Recovery 10/10 -- Recovery has been very superb on TO, from the very beginning noticed my recovery was lighting fast, even on my leg workout days I was pushing very heavy and hard. later on the same day I did not feel sore at all, or a few days later like I would before! I was very impressed by this b/c no matter how hard I trained recovery was fast.

"The ONE" Sides

Aggression 10/10 -- Aggression in the gym was always high, it kept me focus during my workouts, outside of the gym I did not have amy aggression issues, the mod enhancing properties took over any aggression.

Joints 10/10 -- I supplemented my cycle with 10mg of fish oil each day as a result I have did not experienced any dry joints and its been sufficient.

Libido 10/10 -- There was no libido decrease at all experineced, if anything I notice an incease

Gyno 10/10 -- This is added just to clarify that no gyno was experienced during this cycle

Summary

In summary, its very hard to point out any negatives from using this product, AppNut sure has/had a winner with this, all effects I experienced were all positive, at times I could not believe I was taking a PH b/c strength was through the roof and yet no sides were companied. Sure I could have wished for more strength and recomp effects and probably would have gotten a better bang for my cycle if it would raise the dose and shorten the cycle to 4 weeks, all in all I cant complain for not having ANY negative sides!

Would I use it again? -- Yes, and I will, its only a matter of time, got my next bottle lined and ready, I just need to plan for it!

Would I recommend? -- Yes, I recommend to everyone who wants a solid PH that gives you good and quick results with very little sides (who doesn't?) the only problem is finding it, if you can still find it get it, unfortunately AppNut voluntarily stopped making this great product, my advice is, get it while you can!

Here's a good reference thread for anyone interest in more information on "The One"
    >>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<<
    Awesome, thorough and comprehensive review, DF!!! Thank you for your feedback and stoked that you loved The ONE! Also fantastic that you are directing others to the relevant information on running The ONE

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Awesome, thorough and comprehensive review, DF!!! Thank you for your feedback and stoked that you loved The ONE! Also fantastic that you are directing others to the relevant information on running The ONE

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Thanks Rosie, I tried to include as much details as I remember and lot was still left off in order to keep it short, and who else better to reference for more information than you? That thread was helpful for and it will be for others as well. My only regret is that for what ever reason TO was taken out of the market, at least I have one more shot!
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks Rosie, I tried to include as much details as I remember and lot was still left off in order to keep it short, and who else better to reference for more information than you? That thread was helpful for and it will be for others as well. My only regret is that for what ever reason TO was taken out of the market, at least I have one more shot!
    Its results and replys like this that make me glad i got 6 bottles of The ONE and 2nd Gear
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Great review indeed! Cant't wait to run my cycle of this stuff
    Btw, did you run cycle support during the actual cycle and in pct?

Regards,

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  6. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    Its results and replys like this that make me glad i got 6 bottles of The ONE and 2nd Gear
    that's a smart move on your part to get so many bottles.. i guess you saw the end coming better than i did.

Let us know how your cycles go and/or do log, I'm sure you will enjoy the TO ride!
  7. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Great review indeed! Cant't wait to run my cycle of this stuff
    Btw, did you run cycle support during the actual cycle and in pct?

Regards,

//CC
    I hope you got your bottle lined up by now I think TO its pretty scarce.

I didn't run CS during cycle or PCT, I was taking up to 5 mg of milk thistle during and after cycle and for PCT I used 2nd gear, and l still did not have any sides to speak of! Its really a good compound!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Answers

I didn't run CS during cycle or PCT, I was taking up to 5 mg of milk thistle during and after cycle and for PCT I used 2nd gear, and l still did not have any sides to speak of! Its really a good compound!
    Nice, will do the same as I read Saw Palmetto diminishes the effects somewhat.. And the cycle support supps contain just that So I'll stcik to pure milk thistle as you did then Thanks for the feedback bro! And I think you meant 5g or am I off the charts?

Regards,

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  9. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

you right I was way off the charts on that one, thanks for pointing that out
    I was taking 1g with breakfast and lunch and 3g taken before bed.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Answers

I replied in your other thread, but thanks again anyway. This is one of the better reviews I have seen as far as layout, detail, and depth. Sincerely, a great job!

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

excellent review ed!!!! glad you enjoyed this run.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  12. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I did enjoyed it very much, actually got a little sad and depresses since I'm off it... my recovery times are much longer now
  13. Registered User
    Answers

love the format very nice
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Answers

I did enjoyed it very much, actually got a little sad and depresses since I'm off it... my recovery times are much longer now
    now having run the ONE alone, what do ya think, would it go good with a lil mdrol to kick it off, or maybe XTREN bridge to the ONE?
  15. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

now having run the ONE alone, what do ya think, would it go good with a lil mdrol to kick it off, or maybe XTREN bridge to the ONE?
    its a little too late to answer for lyfespan since he got banned but anyone else interested... I have been considering on my next TO cycle to use mdrol as a kick start for that cycle, I think I will just pulse it though to minimize sides, as I've seen some good results that way!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Nice overall review of the product... im on week three of TO, and its my first PH cycle! I did the first 2 weeks at 3 caps in the morning, then increased to 4 caps in the morning about a week ago.

I definitely agree with everything youve said, the only thing id change is I would make strength 10/10! My strength is through the roof on this stuff. I dont 'feel' any stronger, but about a week in i was finding things that used to be heavy, well..... not heavy anymore. I've been having to dramatically increase the weight i lift in all my exericises.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Answers

its a little too late to answer for lyfespan since he got banned but anyone else interested... I have been considering on my next TO cycle to use mdrol as a kick start for that cycle, I think I will just pulse it though to minimize sides, as I've seen some good results that way!
    lol im back, i wuz thinkin pulse as well, with the ONE as a base
  18. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xpballer View Post
    Nice overall review of the product... im on week three of TO, and its my first PH cycle! I did the first 2 weeks at 3 caps in the morning, then increased to 4 caps in the morning about a week ago.

I definitely agree with everything youve said, the only thing id change is I would make strength 10/10! My strength is through the roof on this stuff. I dont 'feel' any stronger, but about a week in i was finding things that used to be heavy, well..... not heavy anymore. I've been having to dramatically increase the weight i lift in all my exericises.
    thanks for the review complement, I only added 9/10 for strength b/c I ran this for 5 weeks and towards the end it tapered off, you're in the right track to bump it to 4 caps till the end of the bottle!
  19. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

lol im back, i wuz thinkin pulse as well, with the ONE as a base
    thats the way I'm leaning too, pulse mdrol on training days for the first and second week then TO solo!
  20. Registered User
    Answers

This is by far the best PH i have seen to date
  21. Registered User
    Answers

So do you guys think taking any gyno prevention like Clomid or Nov. is necessary while on cycle?
  22. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Vegking View Post
    So do you guys think taking any gyno prevention like Clomid or Nov. is necessary while on cycle?
    No. This has been reiterated.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

After being off for a week and a half, lose any strength?

Anything else happen?
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Why is this no longer produced? Not to knock anyone, but companies don't usually just stop making a GOOD product out of the blue.

I really wanted to try it and now can't find it.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Rosie wuz product banned, do to labeling or the compound its self, seems to be sum confusion on what they are actually banning for. I do know the banned compounds, and have read the FDA letters to the companies, just wondering which wuz, the one that pushed APPNUT's hasty pull before everyone else, besides the treat of raids and such?
  26. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

you can come to your own conclusion... I think you're on the right track!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Didn't mean to clutter your thread ED, but figured it wuz kinda pertaining to the ONE, and Im glad i stocked up with 6 bottles.
  28. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gottabecool View Post
    Why is this no longer produced? Not to knock anyone, but companies don't usually just stop making a GOOD product out of the blue.

I really wanted to try it and now can't find it.
    Read this thread: The One is discontinued.... If you want to use it then you can still find it at places with stock left.

Rosie wuz product banned, do to labeling or the compound its self, seems to be sum confusion on what they are actually banning for. I do know the banned compounds, and have read the FDA letters to the companies, just wondering which wuz, the one that pushed APPNUT's hasty pull before everyone else, besides the treat of raids and such?
    No, The ONE was NOT banned. Read the thread linked above.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Read this thread: The One is discontinued.... If you want to use it then you can still find it at places with stock left.

No, The ONE was NOT banned. Read the thread linked above.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Thanx, read it no more questions from me here, I think, lol
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the link. I will try to find me some and look forward to what you have in the future.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trauma1's review of "Hyper Pump" and "Nocturnabol."
    By Trauma1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 04:18 PM
  2. Delta Phosphate,"Sleep inducing peptide"
    By saemc in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 05-15-2010, 10:42 AM
  3. Delta Force is in search of "The One" Holly Grail
    By Delta Force in forum Supplement Logs