My first workout on The One

1. My first workout on The One

I wanna say this is just a placebo effect but im 99% sure its not.

I did not expect to have a workout like this today? I followed the Charles Poliquin Routine like in the stickied thread. So my reps and sets were high, I wasnt even lifting that light either. My endurane and strength was awesome, i was just focused and i had no muscular fatigue. I worked out this mornin and my chest still feels/looks full/swole.

Let me add this was a CHEST day too, I always feel the burn on a chest day.

Also this is my first PH/Cycle ever

great day one..........im very impressed. I couldnt believe how easy/good i felt in the gym today.

2. nice! best of luck, let us know if you have any questions. expect these to continue!

3. Quote Originally Posted by ctAL View Post
    I wanna say this is just a placebo effect but im 99% sure its not.

I did not expect to have a workout like this today? I followed the Charles Poliquin Routine like in the stickied thread. So my reps and sets were high, I wasnt even lifting that light either. My endurane and strength was awesome, i was just focused and i had no muscular fatigue. I worked out this mornin and my chest still feels/looks full/swole.

Let me add this was a CHEST day too, I always feel the burn on a chest day.

Also this is my first PH/Cycle ever

great day one..........im very impressed. I couldnt believe how easy/good i felt in the gym today.
    Great stuff! Can you please post all future feedback in ***FEEDBACK on The ONE***.

Cheers!

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. sorry about that will do

5. This was my experience with TO as well... I felt that it kicked in right away and made recovery much faster! enjoy the ride!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Make EVERY Pre Workout a Potent Fat Burning Pre Workout!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 01:08 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 06:17 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 06:40 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 11:52 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-26-2004, 02:13 PM