Blood Work to Request

  1. Blood Work to Request


    What blood work do folks usually get to check how things are going post cycle?

    Lipids, liver, test (all three levels), estrogen, and blood sugar? Anything I'm missing? Going to the doc this week to get things checked out, and I want to be prepared just in case he's not sure.

    Thanks folks.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by KDLMaj View Post
    What blood work do folks usually get to check how things are going post cycle?

    Lipids, liver, test (all three levels), estrogen, and blood sugar? Anything I'm missing? Going to the doc this week to get things checked out, and I want to be prepared just in case he's not sure.

    Thanks folks.
    You would get the same bloodwork done as pre and during your cycle.

    Listed below is a complete set of comprehensive bloods:

    Hormonal
    Total Testosterone
    Free Testosterone
    Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
    Prolactin
    Leutilizing Hormone (LH)
    Estradiol (E2)
    Progesterone (P4)
    Dehydroepiandrosterone Sulfate (DHEAS)
    Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG)

    Kidney Function
    Creatinine
    Glomerular Filtration Rate (GMR)
    Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
    Uric Acid

    Liver Function
    Albumin (ALB)
    Alkaline Phosphatase (ALK PHOS)
    Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT or SGPT)
    Aspartate Aminotransferase (AST or SGOT)
    Total Bilirubin (TBIL)

    "Routine Bloods"
    Complete Blood Counts (i.e. Reb Blood Cells (RBC), Haemoglobin (Hb), White
    Blood Cells (WBC), etc.)
    Electrolytes (i.e. Sodium (Na), Potassium(K+), etc.)
    Lipids (i.e. Triglycerides (TAGS), Total Cholesterol (TC), High-Density
    Lipoprotein Cholersterol (HDL), etc.)

    Of course you may not get them all done. You should be concerned mostly with your hormonal (especially total and free testosterone, estradiol and SHBG), liver, and kidney function results.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  3. Danke Rosie.

    Incidentally, I just had a conversation about you folks with a local sporta nutrition shop today. I asked if they had your products, and he immediately said, "Oh I love that company, the reps are so helpful!". I laughed.

    Also, the RPM label has a grammatical error.

    Under directions it says, "...increase until the desired affect is reached."

    Should be "effect".
    •   
       


  4. SAVING

  5. Quote Originally Posted by KDLMaj View Post
    Danke Rosie.

    Incidentally, I just had a conversation about you folks with a local sporta nutrition shop today. I asked if they had your products, and he immediately said, "Oh I love that company, the reps are so helpful!". I laughed.

    Also, the RPM label has a grammatical error.

    Under directions it says, "...increase until the desired affect is reached."

    Should be "effect".
    says effect on my bottle
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    says effect on my bottle
    LOL that makes me nervous. I wonder if my bottle is old? Just bought it today though- from a local store.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by KDLMaj View Post
    Danke Rosie.

    Incidentally, I just had a conversation about you folks with a local sporta nutrition shop today. I asked if they had your products, and he immediately said, "Oh I love that company, the reps are so helpful!". I laughed.

    Also, the RPM label has a grammatical error.

    Under directions it says, "...increase until the desired affect is reached."

    Should be "effect".
    No worries It's part of my job to field queries. You'll find that the AN reps are all comprehensive, helpful, honest, and objective in their answers to assist.

    I have been through quite a few RPM bottles and all of them have said "effect" in that sentence; yours could have been a typo in a label batch (your product is not OLD).


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  8. saving again

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    No worries It's part of my job to field queries. You'll find that the AN reps are all comprehensive, helpful, honest, and objective in their answers to assist.
    That has absolutely been my experience, and it's why I feel comfortable investing large amounts of money into your products and suggesting them to friends. AN is one of the few companies I trust implicitly.

  10. To add to rosie's list without going too exhaustive a list, Homocysteine, Vitamin D and C-Reactive Protein might not be bad ideas.

  11. good compiled list! Let us know how it turns out and thanks for recommending us! We make sure to help out anywhere and everywhere we can!
    Physique Competitor

  12. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    good compiled list! Let us know how it turns out and thanks for recommending us! We make sure to help out anywhere and everywhere we can!
    Tex, you back on here, hows that log, for the new PH from APPNUT, it kinda came to a hault

  13. Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    Tex, you back on here, hows that log, for the new PH from APPNUT, it kinda came to a hault
    Who said that what Austin was logging was hormonal?

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Who said that what Austin was logging was hormonal?

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Well, we can hope, and besides there wuz a lil hint about fish oils@ 6g and liver tabs as well, but i guess that could be to throw us off. Wish there wuz more up dates, but seems like everyones lyfe is going to hell in a hand basket.

    Well what ever the product, if its as good as the rest, just makes my arsenal that much better.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    Well, we can hope, and besides there wuz a lil hint about fish oils@ 6g and liver tabs as well, but i guess that could be to throw us off. Wish there wuz more up dates, but seems like everyones lyfe is going to hell in a hand basket.

    Well what ever the product, if its as good as the rest, just makes my arsenal that much better.
    that product went really well for me the first half. I gained strength and leaned out a bunch. Dirk made some touch ups to it and we are now evaluating that.
    Physique Competitor

  16. Hows your hand? and when is Dirk gonna lets have a peek at the revised version

  17. Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    Hows your hand? and when is Dirk gonna lets have a peek at the revised version
    my hand is doing good. I ended up with scarring on all my fingers and palm, but it healed good. It took awhile though. I'm not sure when Dirk will release more info. My guess would be in the next few months.
    Physique Competitor
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New blood work Help!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By 4evathrowed in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 08:57 AM
  2. Blood work!!
    By jbray in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-27-2010, 06:23 AM
  3. Have blood work done when exactly?
    By FunkyTuna in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-06-2007, 04:46 PM
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 06:36 PM
  5. blood work vs. ph
    By DarkAngel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-14-2006, 07:23 AM
Log in
Log in