Expected Gains from RPM + Drive

  1. New Member
    KDLMaj's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    111
    Answers
    0

    Expected Gains from RPM + Drive


    I swear I saw this somewhere, but I can't find it.

    What were the general gains from product testers and loggers using the RPM/Drive stack for 8-10 weeks? That's what I'm bridging my PCT into.

    Stupid AN samples- keep getting me hooked on new products. No more samples! My bank account can't take it! <grin>

  2. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by KDLMaj View Post
    I swear I saw this somewhere, but I can't find it.

    What were the general gains from product testers and loggers using the RPM/Drive stack for 8-10 weeks? That's what I'm bridging my PCT into.

    Stupid AN samples- keep getting me hooked on new products. No more samples! My bank account can't take it! <grin>
    Try looking on the AN site under the Technical Write-Up of each product.

    Personally, the first time I used the RPM/Drive stack (and it was for 10 weeks using NeoVar as well) I gained 13.2 lbs.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    KDLMaj's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    111
    Answers
    0

    Just to clarify- RPM should *not* be taken on non-gym days, correct?
    •   
       

  4. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by KDLMaj View Post
    Just to clarify- RPM should *not* be taken on non-gym days, correct?
    You can use RPM on non-resistance training days, no worries at all. Just use HALF the dosage and dose first thing in the morning, 60-80 min pre-cardio (if you do cardio that day), or whenever you need an energy boost.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0

    I usually use RPM everyday regardless of gym time or no gym time when I use it. As Rosie said I usually just cut off day dose in half.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  6. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    I usually use RPM everyday regardless of gym time or no gym time when I use it. As Rosie said I usually just cut off day dose in half.
    If you are only light and your dosage is 2-3 caps, then you can use the full dosage on non-resistance training days, instead of halving it (I do, and dose 60 min pre-cardio).

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. New Member
    KDLMaj's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    111
    Answers
    0

    Thanks folks. Loving the mix at this point, by the way. RPM plus Drive makes the workouts fly by, and I'm definitely speeding up growth. Two weeks into PCT, and I've gained three pounds while cutting fat. W00T!
  8. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by KDLMaj View Post
    Thanks folks. Loving the mix at this point, by the way. RPM plus Drive makes the workouts fly by, and I'm definitely speeding up growth. Two weeks into PCT, and I've gained three pounds while cutting fat. W00T!
    Great that you are loving the stack, bud! Awesome results so far; keep it up!

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  9. New Member
    04ImprezaWRX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    53
    Answers
    0

    Im almost 2 weeks in stacking RPM, DRIVE, and NEOVAR and I have gained 10-15 pounds. RPM and DRIVE are insane stacked I will never go back to just taking RPM. The skys the limit with apllied nutriceuticals.
  10. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by 04ImprezaWRX View Post
    Im almost 2 weeks in stacking RPM, DRIVE, and NEOVAR and I have gained 10-15 pounds. RPM and DRIVE are insane stacked I will never go back to just taking RPM. The skys the limit with apllied nutriceuticals.
    The gains are great using such a stack, yes. However, none of those supplements are hormonal; so be aware that your gains are NOT going be be all muscle mass, but a high percentage of it water, food, and fat, if you have gained that much that fast.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  11. New Member
    04ImprezaWRX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    53
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    The gains are great using such a stack, yes. However, none of those supplements are hormonal; so be aware that your gains are NOT going be be all muscle mass, but a high percentage of it water, food, and fat, if you have gained that much that fast.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    O ok, I been taking RPM for a while now and it wasnt until i started stacking it with DRIVE until I started putting the weight on but thanks for summing that up for me.
  12. New Member
    Joshua86's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    408
    Answers
    0

    I've been running RPM/DRIVE/IGF-2 for a little over a month now and I've noticed an apparent increase in mass, strength and my definition is probably better than ever. This is also factoring in that my diet isn't really optimum for the results I'm seeing. From what I've gathered, this stack would work great for any goal. I've also noticed an increase in vascularity and endurance. I'll write a more detailed review once I'm completely done with this cycle.

    If you're looking to recomp, this stack plus a high protein diet would be the shiznit!
  13. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0

    glad your enjoying them so much!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  14. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua86 View Post
    I've been running RPM/DRIVE/IGF-2 for a little over a month now and I've noticed an apparent increase in mass, strength and my definition is probably better than ever. This is also factoring in that my diet isn't really optimum for the results I'm seeing. From what I've gathered, this stack would work great for any goal. I've also noticed an increase in vascularity and endurance. I'll write a more detailed review once I'm completely done with this cycle.

    If you're looking to recomp, this stack plus a high protein diet would be the shiznit!
    That's an awesome stack. And I have the same results regardless of diet when using IGF-2 as well; stacking with RPM/Drive just makes it even better.

    Thanks for you feedback, Josh


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Expected Costs
    By Hustlers in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 05:49 PM
  2. what are expected strength gains from VAR
    By bigdeepsquats in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 05:15 PM
  3. 1-ad stack and expected gains
    By stros5 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-28-2008, 11:25 PM
  4. Not what he expected
    By DmitryWI in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-02-2006, 06:32 PM
  5. Expected to be low but HOLY...
    By supersoldier in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12-23-2003, 05:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in