The One on cycle staples?

  1. The One on cycle staples?


    I recommend the following as staples during The ONE cycle:

    * Milk Thistle (liver)
    * Hawthorne Berry (blood pressure/cholersterol)
    * Garlic (blood pressure/cholersterol)
    * Taurine (back pumps/hydration/headaches)


    what dosage do you take these in and should you just take it in the morning with The One pills?
    btw i have the Pct info covered but still kind of confused on the on cycle

    Uni-Liver should be in here also?

    i looked at many other threads before asking but im not clear.


  2. sounds good. stadanrd support dosing. I take uni liver for protein/aminos. It is not meant to protect your liver though. You are going to need a ancillary for that.
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by ctAL View Post
    I recommend the following as staples during The ONE cycle:

    * Milk Thistle (liver)
    * Hawthorne Berry (blood pressure/cholersterol)
    * Garlic (blood pressure/cholersterol)
    * Taurine (back pumps/hydration/headaches)


    what dosage do you take these in and should you just take it in the morning with The One pills?
    btw i have the Pct info covered but still kind of confused on the on cycle

    Uni-Liver should be in here also?

    i looked at many other threads before asking but im not clear.
    Dosage/Timing:

    Milk Thistle
    600-1000 mg/day (spread over 2 doses)
    Dose 1 - 300-500 mg first thing in the morning
    Dose 2 - 300-500 mg 8-10 hours post-Dose 1

    Hawthorne Berry
    3g/day (with meals, spread over 3 doses)
    Dose 1 - 1g with breakfast
    Dose 2- 1g with lunch
    Dose 3 - 1g with dinner

    Garlic
    600-700 mg/day (with meals, spread over 2 doses)
    Dose 1 - 300-350mg with breakfast
    Dose 2 - 300-350mg with lunch

    Taurine
    5-10g/day
    Dose 1 - 5g first thing int he morning
    Dose 2 - 5g 40-min pre-training

    No, you don't need Uni-Liver and Uni-Liver is not a liver protectant supplement.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       


  4. GUEJSN

    youre awesome with the info and thanks for the PCT info in the PM

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ctAL View Post
    GUEJSN

    youre awesome with the info and thanks for the PCT info in the PM
    No worries. All this information IS in The ONE information threads, though.

    And FYI: My name is ROSIE.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  6. ok sorry, yea i def been reading the threads i just couldnt find the dosing on the staples you suggested

    btw how do i give you reps? lol

  7. rosie, take the milk thistle with the one?

    it says first thing in the morning

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ctAL View Post
    rosie, take the milk thistle with the one?

    it says first thing in the morning
    Yes. Dose as I directed (you will find that many supplements get taken together).

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Yes. Dose as I directed (you will find that many supplements get taken together).

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Hey, rosie, where is the list of Appnut supps to run while on the ONE, we are gonna go ahead and preload HWberries, and MThistle as per above for 2 wks before starting cycle on the 1st of OCT, i say we becuz im gonna run a dual log with a buddy and I. Will be a ECTO vs. ENDO, one of us will be trying to keep gains and fat down and the other will be of course eating everything in site and trying to gain as much as i can, so if you can refer me to any logs with great ECTO gains, i need all the help i can get.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    Hey, rosie, where is the list of Appnut supps to run while on the ONE, we are gonna go ahead and preload HWberries, and MThistle as per above for 2 wks before starting cycle on the 1st of OCT, i say we becuz im gonna run a dual log with a buddy and I. Will be a ECTO vs. ENDO, one of us will be trying to keep gains and fat down and the other will be of course eating everything in site and trying to gain as much as i can, so if you can refer me to any logs with great ECTO gains, i need all the help i can get.
    Read >>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<<.

    Just look through ***FEEDBACK on The ONE***; all final reviews and results are in there.

    Or sift through the logs - ***Links to The ONE Logs***.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Staples
    By zombiemuscle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 02:43 PM
  2. General staples to take when doing a cycle?
    By whsktklfklf in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 11:43 PM
  3. What are your Staples?
    By freezito in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 06:56 PM
  4. Too many staples?
    By MoTiV in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 11:45 PM
  5. $100 - What staples to get?
    By msucurt in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 03:01 PM
Log in
Log in