4 weeks or 5 weeks of PCT?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  166 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.41%

4 weeks or 5 weeks of PCT?

So I took the advice of the esteemed forum gurus and began my PCT 10 days before the end of the cycle (since both products needed 7-10 days to fully hit), but it suddenly dawned on me that this will result in me only running an AI without the prohormone in my system for slightly less than 3 weeks. Is this going to be a problem? I bought a few more bottles of The One to stock up (heh), so I definitely have more 2nd Gear on hand if need be.

Also, I will be adding Drive into the mix in about a week to carry me through past PCT until I get to my next cycle.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by KDLMaj View Post
    So I took the advice of the esteemed forum gurus and began my PCT 10 days before the end of the cycle (since both products needed 7-10 days to fully hit), but it suddenly dawned on me that this will result in me only running an AI without the prohormone in my system for slightly less than 3 weeks. Is this going to be a problem? I bought a few more bottles of The One to stock up (heh), so I definitely have more 2nd Gear on hand if need be.

Also, I will be adding Drive into the mix in about a week to carry me through past PCT until I get to my next cycle.
    i'm sorry, i'm lost here. your starting pct 10 days before the end of your cycle? what takes 7 to 10 days to kick in?
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.84%

Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    i'm sorry, i'm lost here. your starting pct 10 days before the end of your cycle? what takes 7 to 10 days to kick in?
    Yup I'm lost too. You must've been half asleep at 440am.... just kidding. I think you misunderstood the "gurus". Please lay out your cycle and PCT for us. In general, you should have worked out your PCT before you'd started it. You also shouldn't run more than 2 cycles a year depending on your experience. etc. I just want you to run safe dude. Did you make the gains you expected on your cycle? I'd be much obliged to know how much you retain. With perfect PCT, training, and (most importantly) diet you should be able to retain about 80%.
    Back.... for real this time
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.43%

How you have explained yourself here is a bit confusing. However, let me get this straight...what you are attempting to do is to bridge into your PCT correct (starting your PCT regimen during the last week of your cycle)? If that is the case, your PCT will technically only be 3 weeks so I suggest you just continue to run another bottle each of DRIVE and 2nd Gear and if you want to...IGF-2. Not trying to get you drop more money, but just recommending it to make things easier for you (stretching out your PCT with natty supps will make it easier to keep your gains anyway...you will still most likely lose a bit, but that is to be expected). How you do things is your business though. Note: Do not run 2nd Gear for more than 8 weeks. DRIVE can be run for up to 12 weeks straight without any breaks. IGF-2 can be run for 8 weeks as well (I've done 12 weeks straight, but then again everyone responds differently).

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  166 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.41%

Sean- That's exactly the plan actually. And yeah, it was a late-night confusing post. But I started 2nd gear and my test booster a little over a week before the end of the cycle to bridge, and I've ordered Drive and RPM already to take afterwards (The RPM sample you all sent me had me sold the first night!). "Before my next cycle" wasn't meant to imply that I would be doing a 2nd cycle immediately afterwards <grin> And since I ordered three more bottles of The One/2nd Gear to stock up, I have no problem using up 2nd Gear from one of them for a few more weeks- though obviously I don't want to stay on an AI for too long- as you mentioned.

Thanks for the advice!
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.83%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Which 2 products are you talking about? If you are referring to Drive, then yes, you should start this in the last week of your cycle. If you are referring to either 2nd GEAR or IGF-2, then you should not be using these until the day after you take your last dose of The ONE...2nd GEAR will last 30 days and should be run for those complete 30 days, starting the day after your cycle ends...Sean made good suggestions...

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  166 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.41%

Haha, yup, must've misread one of your posts- I believe it was one of yours actually Rosie. The funny thing is, I couldn't for the life of me figure out why I would take my AI 7-10 days before the end of the cycle if The One has strong AI properties, but I figured The One was just different and just don't question what you AppNu folks tell me. <grin> Plus I knew I had a few bottles of 2nd Gear coming my way anyway, so it was low risk.

The other product is a test booster/cortisol control/creatine product-in-one for PCT. It's been great, but I'm not sure it's something I want to keep taking beyond PCT so, as I mentioned, Drive and RPM are on their way.

Thanks again folks!

Similar Forum Threads

1. [10weeks]500mg T-Cyp;3 weeks beast 4 weeks epi; PES ERASE; hcg throughout
    By OnTheRoadTo in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 04:24 AM
  2. Testopro/Stoked Short Question (4 weeks or 8 weeks)
    By fireblade187 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 02:16 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 03:04 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-08-2005, 03:20 AM