one month pre "the one" cycle...question - AnabolicMinds.com

one month pre "the one" cycle...question

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

one month pre "the one" cycle...question

i got my cycle of the one in the mail yesterday.
    monday is the 1 month before start date, for the "the one"

question... i have 2 years of gym experience, and i know what im doing
    and the next month were going 5 days a week, and p90x at night... very strick work out schedule , and very strick diet..

with this dramatic style of working out...should i be in starndard shape to start the one cycle and get good resaults....

and what happens if you start the one and your not in shape good enough??? could it be harmfull and whats the worse case senario

what are the common side effects... i hear things but there's never a fact or something that says " so and so may happen "

were taking all neccessary pct and were working out hard...real hard over the next 4 months, 1 pre, 1 on, and 2 of pct... were going to work kout hard after, but we want maximum benifits

does it sound like we have a good plan of action?

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by lemon View Post
    i got my cycle of the one in the mail yesterday.
    monday is the 1 month before start date, for the "the one"

question... i have 2 years of gym experience, and i know what im doing
    and the next month were going 5 days a week, and p90x at night... very strick work out schedule , and very strick diet..

with this dramatic style of working out...should i be in starndard shape to start the one cycle and get good resaults....

and what happens if you start the one and your not in shape good enough??? could it be harmfull and whats the worse case senario

what are the common side effects... i hear things but there's never a fact or something that says " so and so may happen "

were taking all neccessary pct and were working out hard...real hard over the next 4 months, 1 pre, 1 on, and 2 of pct... were going to work kout hard after, but we want maximum benifits

does it sound like we have a good plan of action?
    Everyone will have their own definition of "in good shape". You can be in whatever shape you want before doing a cycle; just depends what your goal is and how ok you are with what you are. However, it's NOT recommended for beginners or those just starting to train again after time out.

If you do a hormonal cycle and you're not in "good enough shape" then you will either not get as effective results or, if you have health issues (and it is NOT recommended that those with health issues or on medication to use hormonal products without being fully aware of how everything could react together) could make them worse. It really depends on the individual on a case-by-case basis.

Common side effects experienced by users have been acne, lethargy, etc. Read the logs and feedback to see for yourself:
    Logs - ***Links to The ONE Logs***
    Feedback - ***FEEDBACK on The ONE***

You should be training hard and doing everything re nutrition and training right regardless of whether or not you are using hormonals.

Sounds like you (and whoever else is part of "we") need to do a bit more research into hormonals and The ONE and make sure that you ARE ready to use them/it when you do.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

oh we are training hard, but durring the one cycle and pre/post the one cycle, were training extra hard...

ive been doing non stop reasearch on PH's and the one...but all the info gets jumbled up after a while cause of the 1000's that are out there
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon View Post
    oh we are training hard, but durring the one cycle and pre/post the one cycle, were training extra hard...

ive been doing non stop reasearch on PH's and the one...but all the info gets jumbled up after a while cause of the 1000's that are out there
    Get at me at least two days before you start your cycle. Do not be impulsive and jump the gun. I'll go over everything with you before you start to make sure you got everything set up right to get results.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 03:12 PM
  2. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:11 PM
  3. First cycle "Epistane" "Phera Plex" HELP
    By Ironmale in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-17-2007, 01:10 AM
  4. Question on dose frequency during a "pulse" cycle.
    By silverSurfer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 04:51 PM
  5. Replies: 260
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 12:32 PM