Time Line for effects on The One?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
On 3 caps per day what is the typical time line for effects?

After less than a week my weight is up (3 caps/day) by ~0.5kg, and i think i look a little better but my aggression is the same, lifts have slightly increase and thats pretty much it

Does it, like with Hdrol, take ~2 weeks to really kick in? Or am I doing somethign wrong?

I'd say im eating a good amount of carbs/day with good protein

Thanks guys

RUNNER 67

Awards
I am currently on week 3 and the gains are really starting. Strenght is up, body fat is taking a major hit. I think i really like this stuff. No lethargy, up 6 pounds and noticably leaner. Don't think I am shut down either, clomid for pct to be safe, dont feel lethargic and no shrunken ball syndrome like with pplex or drol. Too bad its going away:(

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
On 3 caps per day what is the typical time line for effects?

After less than a week my weight is up (3 caps/day) by ~0.5kg, and i think i look a little better but my aggression is the same, lifts have slightly increase and thats pretty much it

Does it, like with Hdrol, take ~2 weeks to really kick in? Or am I doing somethign wrong?

I'd say im eating a good amount of carbs/day with good protein

Thanks guys
The "timeline for effects" will depend on the individual and other factors iunvolved re diet and training, etc. for said individual.

However, The ONE causes rapid effects within the first 2 weeks, and you will see most of your results in the first 2.5 weeks, before starting to taper a little from week 3 on.

I would suggest that you start eating MORE and looking at your training, to make sure that you are doing both to maximize muscle growth.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
I am eating a lot, the only thing i can think of is that im training too many times per week

NB: if im not noticing the pronounced effects should i go to 4 caps/day or cut back on training?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am eating a lot, the only thing i can think of is that im training too many times per week

NB: if im not noticing the pronounced effects should i go to 4 caps/day or cut back on training?
You may not be eating as much as you think. Or not enough for YOU for muscle acretion.

You could be over training or not training hard/heavy enough or correctly. I would suggest that you make sure that your training IS targeted at muscle growth for the next few days and see if that makes a difference.

Going to 4 caps daily does not necessarily mean that you are going to see effects any faster or differently.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
You may not be eating as much as you think. Or not enough for YOU for muscle acretion.

You could be over training or not training hard/heavy enough or correctly. I would suggest that you make sure that your training IS targeted at muscle growth for the next few days and see if that makes a difference.

Going to 4 caps daily does not mean that you are going to see effects any faster or differently.
~Rosie
Team APPNUT
typically, for my 1st exercise i do a big one usually at lower reps ie 5-6 reps eg deadlifts, skull crushers etc...

then next exercise ~8 reps

then next at 12 reps

Should I drop this and go for 8-12 for every exercise?

NB: I have been performing cardio for ~15-20 min 3x a week

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
typically, for my 1st exercise i do a big one usually at lower reps ie 5-6 reps eg deadlifts, skull crushers etc...

then next exercise ~8 reps

then next at 12 reps

Should I drop this and go for 8-12 for every exercise?
I would stick to doing 5-6 x 5-6 for your first exercise, especially if it is a compound exercise (i.e. squat, deadlift, bench, powerclean, military press, dips). Then just do 4-6 x 8-12 for the other exercises that you do. Do between 16-18 sets in total per session.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
I would stick to doing 5-6 x 5-6 for your first exercise, especially if it is a compound exercise (i.e. squat, deadlift, bench, powerclean, military press, dips). Then just do 4-6 x 8-12 for the other exercises that you do. Do between 16-18 sets in total per session.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
ah, i think especially on arms day that ive been overtraining them (they are my weakest point)

for tris and bis i would do 3 exercises for each at 4-5 sets (on my arms day)

at the end they are crazy pumped but im very fatigued

NB: for arms would u recommend i do an exercise for tris (eg 4x skull crushers) and then the bicep exercise (eg ez bar curl) and then back and forth?

or do all my triceps 1st and then do biceps? (my triceps are weaker than biceps)?

Lastly... what rest time between sets would you recommend? I've been aiming for 1min generally

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
ah, i think especially on arms day that ive been overtraining them (they are my weakest point)

for tris and bis i would do 3 exercises for each at 4-5 sets (on my arms day)

at the end they are crazy pumped but im very fatigued

NB: for arms would u recommend i do an exercise for tris (eg 4x skull crushers) and then the bicep exercise (eg ez bar curl) and then back and forth?

or do all my triceps 1st and then do biceps? (my triceps are weaker than biceps)?

Lastly... what rest time between sets would you recommend? I've been aiming for 1min generally
You can do whatever you want on Arms' day. Supersets or alternate sets for the same bodypart or one exercise for each triceps and biceps per superset/alternate set.

Again, up to you on whether you work your triceps or biceps first.

If you are looking for muscle growth the best recovery is 2-5 minutes.

I suggest that you get a personal trainer or learn how to write your own training programmes properly if you do not know what you are doing.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
my training regime is pretty solid, but i know that arms is a weak point (as it is for my bro who is very similar)

im just hoping that it may be like the hdrol cycle i ran when it took 2-3 weeks to really kick in