- 08-25-2009, 06:26 PM
So i read some ppl had issues with Gyno due to rebound Estro from using an AI, most likely from a previous cycle.
My Question is; what would be the ideal break from a previous use of an AI prior to using "TheOne"?
The 2nd Q is.; is the "TheOne" a clone of another PH? the closest I could find is Phera.
- 08-25-2009, 08:20 PM
no the one is not phera, no the one is not a clone.
with an AI there is no "perfect" time unless given a blood test and knowing what your normal estradiol levels are. I would assume 3-4 weeks just to be safe.☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
08-25-2009, 09:42 PM
No, The ONE is NOT a clone of another PH. It is a completely NEW compound (this was explained in our technical write-up).
08-26-2009, 04:34 AM
well I go by "time on" + "pct" = break. but notice some members with this issue. just wanted to know if an extra amount of break time was needed for this specific PH. Obviously Not...
but thanks for the replies.
My bad for not picking up the "new" compound.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Br1ck_Sh1thouse in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 11Last Post: 02-18-2017, 08:59 AM
- By metallifter87 in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 08-25-2015, 12:28 PM
- By bigswole30 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2009, 01:52 PM
- By Biggs in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 02-02-2003, 12:31 AM
- By sage in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 12-20-2002, 10:56 AM