The One is discontinued...

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
Recieved an email due to FDA activity!

Will this be also stopping the upcoming releases that you have planned for 2009!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established

Will this be also stopping the upcoming releases that you have planned for 2009!
got the same e-mail. wow, everyone is pulling out

RepThat20

RepThat20

Banned
Awards
i got this email too.with a buy one get one free offer.i tried to order but it said the coupon didn't work.looks like most companies are going to start pulling there stuff tho.goodbye to The One:sadwavey:

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
I just called and talked to AP and they said, yep no more the ONE, its buy 1 get 1 for free, just call its the fastest way to get orders processed, but they said it looks like ALL 17A methyls will be banned. SO sad, theres a short tyme to snatch up the PH/DS that you can afford, hahahahaha

STILL NO DEF. BAN DATE, BUT ITS COMING

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
I just called and talked to AP and they said, yep no more the ONE, its buy 1 get 1 for free, just call its the fastest way to get orders processed, but they said it looks like ALL 17A methyls will be banned. SO sad, theres a short tyme to snatch up the PH/DS that you can afford, hahahahaha

STILL NO DEF. BAN DATE, BUT ITS COMING
are there PHs that arent 17a methyls?

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
are there PHs that arent 17a methyls?
I will leave that one to sumone that cares to argue, anyone care to explain the difference between PH's, DS's, and AAS's. Dont know all the technical jargon on this, and dont really care to get flamed any more.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
so whats gonna be left when this goes down or when the bill is passed and whatnot:sigh1:

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
it was doing so well and then this!

if only they would produce it outside the US and then they could continue

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone share the coupon code. I would love to try this product before it goes away... if you don't want to post it, could someone pm it to me???

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Code works on the AN homepage..... test it out.... you may need to add 2 "The One/2nd Gear" combos to the cart for the code to be in effect. (this was feedback I read on another forum)

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
it was doing so well and then this!

if only they would produce it outside the US and then they could continue
if your going to go that route, you might just want to go with AAS. i mean, if you're going to break the law

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, sorry for this to have to happen! Let me know if you have any questions.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

No, this will NOT affect the new product releases that we have for later this year!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

KDLMaj

Awards
No, this will NOT affect the new product releases that we have for later this year!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
God, this breaks my damn heart. The One is the only PH I would even consider running as it appears to be the safest (and doesn't require me to illegally acquire a SERM).

I'm trying to figure out a tacit way to ask this, but let's just go with this:

Will the new products coming out this year be as effective as The One?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
God, this breaks my damn heart. The One is the only PH I would even consider running as it appears to be the safest (and doesn't require me to illegally acquire a SERM).

I'm trying to figure out a tacit way to ask this, but let's just go with this:

Will the new products coming out this year be as effective as The One?
You will have to wait and see ;)

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

someonehs

Awards
arggg, i've been on the fence for so long about doing a cycle of the one... just havent made up my mind quite yet. Guess I only have a couple of more days to figure it out! Any chance the sale will be extended to get rid of your remaining stock?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
will last of the stock still be shipped to UK sellers, eg as they are out of stock at the moment

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
arggg, i've been on the fence for so long about doing a cycle of the one... just havent made up my mind quite yet. Guess I only have a couple of more days to figure it out! Any chance the sale will be extended to get rid of your remaining stock?
:shrug:

will last of the stock still be shipped to UK sellers, eg as they are out of stock at the moment
Not sure...

Rosie, is there sumone already running a test log on this product?
There is more than one new product being released later this year...

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
So is it unsafe or something and being discontinued? Is it just government going overboard like usual?

I mean this is a GREAT deal, but there must be a reason why the FDA is after products like this. Just curious.

KDLMaj

Awards
As far as I know, the FDA only targeted one particular company. So they haven't specifically come after AppNu or The One. But the warning letter sent out to that company was very clearly a warning letter to EVERY company. The itemized list of violations all (except for one I believe) apply to The One. Companies are pulling out before the FDA decides to start issuing sanctions.

To be blunt, products like The One occupy a legal grey area. Companies have marketed their products as dietary supplements because the FDA has very little regulatory power over anything classified as such. In reality, as the FDA has pointed out, they aren't dietary supplements- they're new drugs that should involve NDAs. Some companies have been smarter than others about their products, and unfortunately the company that started all of this was just plain stupid about it. NOTHING about their products actually qualified them as dietary supplements- whereas most other companies have at least made cosmetic attempts to qualify their products as dietary supplements. There were also serious labeling violations that should never have been allowed by the company.

I'm personally of the mind that based on the logic that classifies steroids as Schedule-III substances, all prohormones should be illegal. That doesn't mean that I personally want to see them made illegal, but they do not fall under the purview of dietary supplements as defined by Congress and the FDA.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So is it unsafe or something and being discontinued? Is it just government going overboard like usual?

I mean this is a GREAT deal, but there must be a reason why the FDA is after products like this. Just curious.
Mostly because they think you are too stupid to make your own decisions about what goes into your body. Consider that the UK is being fined millions of dollars a year for refusing to allow US beef to be imported because it doesn't meet their standards. Government agencies are just plain silly, bureaucrats exist solely to provide for their own continued existence....

KDLMaj

Awards
Mostly because they think you are too stupid to make your own decisions about what goes into your body. Consider that the UK is being fined millions of dollars a year for refusing to allow US beef to be imported because it doesn't meet their standards. Government agencies are just plain silly, bureaucrats exist solely to provide for their own continued existence....
Funny you should bring up the beef ban- that was the first thing I thought of when I heard about the FDA letter. The same agency that is taking a hard stance against prohormones allows the Beef industry to pump their cattle with so many synthetic hormones (specifically synthetic estrogen) that the EU has refused to import it for years. They won't feed it to their citizens because it's so unhealthy. (side note: when gymbo's in the US rant and rave about soy increasing estrogen and then run off and eat a bunch of beef instead, I laugh at them)

Welcome to the fun world of the FDA- where the only thing that's consistent is their support for big business.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Time to start stocking up on some hormones!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The FDA has been pretty clear that they want all prohormones and related products banned. To date their actions have been random and subjective. Although there is legislation from last June, this does not include the compound that is The ONE. However, Applied Nutriceuticals has evaluated all of the factors for and against and have made their decision.

Needless to say, there are many other products in our lineup and more to come in the near future.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
its a shame that in terms of raw gains other products on the market dont match up to that of PHs

FATRABBIT

Awards
BTW - how should "The One" be stored in its unopened package ? Is it OK to keep it at room temp?

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
BTW - how should "The One" be stored in its unopened package ? Is it OK to keep it at room temp?
Got all my stock in one of those ever fresh bags and then i put that into a ziplok freezer bag, make sure the lids are on tight too, have found that some manufactures lids are on a lil loose. Then i just put them in a dark,cool, dry place. I would vacu seal them, but dont own equip. There are a few other storage methods out there.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Funny you should bring up the beef ban- that was the first thing I thought of when I heard about the FDA letter. The same agency that is taking a hard stance against prohormones allows the Beef industry to pump their cattle with so many synthetic hormones (specifically synthetic estrogen) that the EU has refused to import it for years. They won't feed it to their citizens because it's so unhealthy. (side note: when gymbo's in the US rant and rave about soy increasing estrogen and then run off and eat a bunch of beef instead, I laugh at them)

Welcome to the fun world of the FDA- where the only thing that's consistent is their support for big business.
Interesting conversation- I will chime in- there is one issue that counts when it comes to discussing prohormones and legality: interpretation. For several years leading up to this event, dietary supplement companies were (and some still are) interpreting FDA inaction as acceptance of legality. Unfortunately, the FDA is taking an entirely different stance/interpretation- now they are classifying that PHs are actually unapproved new drug substances, and must be recalled or taken off the market immediately.

cGMP compliance for the industry also plays into this quite a bit- most of the contract mfrs. that manufacture for the rest of the companies on this board (not us, we are cGMP and do it ourselves) are up for inspection as of June 10. If a mandatory inspection occurs at a contract mfr. and they find out they have been mfg. PHs, they are in deep doo-doo.

At best, the inspection is going to be VERY invasive and the agents will do their best to find EVERY violation/observation that they can, and they will stay in the facility for at least a few days, in not weeks going through mfg. records, logs, intake records, plant cleanliness, plant construction, etc. At worst, the responsible person at said contract manfacturing facility and some of the management will end up going to jail (no bs) because they are knowingly manufacturing an unapproved new drug without a license. It is up to arbitrary agent enforcement, unfortunately

It is going to be very hard to find a lot of contract mfrs. that will even touch these compounds, especially since their bread-and-butter is more benign products, like BCAAs, creatine, vitamins, etc. I also don't see a lot of these marketing companies trying to set up their own facility and doing it themselves- it ain't easy, especially now. It takes a lot of technical skill, and knowledge of:
- cGMPs (whole different language)
- pharmaceutical machinery and how to fix something if it breaks (**** happens sometimes)
- validation of processes and process control
- site management and contract management
- training staff properly
- qualatative analysis and quality control
- analytical testing and in-process testing
- calibration and qualification of machinery
- facility design and engineering
- cleaning validation
- keeping proper records (we have 30 different logbooks to keep, plus 3,000+ pages of written SOPs)
- ton of other stuff beyond the scope of this list

It took me a long time to become proficient in all of the above- and a ton of training- the same with the rest of the manufacturers- they probably aren't going to put their livelihood on the line for something like PHs, especially when they account for a very small proportion of their revenue stream- doesn't make any sense. Some guys are undoubtedly going to try to go overseas and try to get these products mfr'd there, but then quality becomes a MAJOR issue- I can tell you some horror stories, LOL. I think this is going to be the end of this side of the market, but more due to enforcement on the cGMP-side of things, and no mfr. wanting to touch the stuff any more.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If the bottle is unopened make sure that you store it in a dark, dry, cool place. It will last ~5 years this way (if unopened that entire time).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Last edited:
Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
If the bottle is unopened make sure that you store it in a dark, dry, cool place. It will last 5-7 years this way (if unopened that entire time).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
that seems like a long time. do you think other pro hormones would still be good after that length of time? I've read heaps of times that havoc was good for up to 2 years if stored right.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that seems like a long time. do you think other pro hormones would still be good after that length of time? I've read heaps of times that havoc was good for up to 2 years if stored right.
Typo; my bad.

The shelf-life of The ONE is 2-5 years, depending on how it is stored: If not stored well it will last ~2 years (or less); if kept in a cool, dark (and dry) place it will last ~5 years.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
DONT WORRY HOW TO STORE THEM JUST WORRY ABOUT IT BEING THE LAST NIGHT TO BE ABLE TO BUY ONE GET ONE FREE, THATS ALMOST 3 CYCLES FOR 87.50 WTF. I KNOW I GOT MY 6 BOTTLES

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Typo; my bad.

The shelf-life of The ONE is 2-5 years, depending on how it is stored: If not stored well it will last ~2 years (or less); if kept in a cool, dark (and dry) place it will last ~5 years.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
ok cool :) going to pick a bottle up next week, found a UK site that has some in stock still! always wanted to give it a try just not anytime soon. So i'll pick one up and sit on it!

KDLMaj

Awards
Forgive me if this has been answered, but is there any chance of continuing to produce this in the EU?

Please, with cherries on top? Grin

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forgive me if this has been answered, but is there any chance of continuing to produce this in the EU?

Please, with cherries on top? Grin
Once The ONE is discontinued it is DISCONTINUED (i.e. it will no longer be manufactured, period).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

someonehs

Awards
I see the code no longer works... any chance it will work sometime in the future to get rid of the remaining stock?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see the code no longer works... any chance it will work sometime in the future to get rid of the remaining stock?
It no longer works because it was a limited sale period offer.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm so glad I got my hands on a cycle of this before it is gone!
And I'm looking forward to those new products :)

//CC