The One is discontinued...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    So is it unsafe or something and being discontinued? Is it just government going overboard like usual?

I mean this is a GREAT deal, but there must be a reason why the FDA is after products like this. Just curious.
    The FDA has been pretty clear that they want all prohormones and related products banned. To date their actions have been random and subjective. Although there is legislation from last June, this does not include the compound that is The ONE. However, Applied Nutriceuticals has evaluated all of the factors for and against and have made their decision.

Needless to say, there are many other products in our lineup and more to come in the near future.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. its a shame that in terms of raw gains other products on the market dont match up to that of PHs
    •   

3. BTW - how should "The One" be stored in its unopened package ? Is it OK to keep it at room temp?

4. Quote Originally Posted by FATRABBIT View Post
    BTW - how should "The One" be stored in its unopened package ? Is it OK to keep it at room temp?
    Got all my stock in one of those ever fresh bags and then i put that into a ziplok freezer bag, make sure the lids are on tight too, have found that some manufactures lids are on a lil loose. Then i just put them in a dark,cool, dry place. I would vacu seal them, but dont own equip. There are a few other storage methods out there.

5. Quote Originally Posted by KDLMaj View Post
    Funny you should bring up the beef ban- that was the first thing I thought of when I heard about the FDA letter. The same agency that is taking a hard stance against prohormones allows the Beef industry to pump their cattle with so many synthetic hormones (specifically synthetic estrogen) that the EU has refused to import it for years. They won't feed it to their citizens because it's so unhealthy. (side note: when gymbo's in the US rant and rave about soy increasing estrogen and then run off and eat a bunch of beef instead, I laugh at them)

Welcome to the fun world of the FDA- where the only thing that's consistent is their support for big business.
    Interesting conversation- I will chime in- there is one issue that counts when it comes to discussing prohormones and legality: interpretation. For several years leading up to this event, dietary supplement companies were (and some still are) interpreting FDA inaction as acceptance of legality. Unfortunately, the FDA is taking an entirely different stance/interpretation- now they are classifying that PHs are actually unapproved new drug substances, and must be recalled or taken off the market immediately.

cGMP compliance for the industry also plays into this quite a bit- most of the contract mfrs. that manufacture for the rest of the companies on this board (not us, we are cGMP and do it ourselves) are up for inspection as of June 10. If a mandatory inspection occurs at a contract mfr. and they find out they have been mfg. PHs, they are in deep doo-doo.

At best, the inspection is going to be VERY invasive and the agents will do their best to find EVERY violation/observation that they can, and they will stay in the facility for at least a few days, in not weeks going through mfg. records, logs, intake records, plant cleanliness, plant construction, etc. At worst, the responsible person at said contract manfacturing facility and some of the management will end up going to jail (no bs) because they are knowingly manufacturing an unapproved new drug without a license. It is up to arbitrary agent enforcement, unfortunately

It is going to be very hard to find a lot of contract mfrs. that will even touch these compounds, especially since their bread-and-butter is more benign products, like BCAAs, creatine, vitamins, etc. I also don't see a lot of these marketing companies trying to set up their own facility and doing it themselves- it ain't easy, especially now. It takes a lot of technical skill, and knowledge of:
    - cGMPs (whole different language)
    - pharmaceutical machinery and how to fix something if it breaks (**** happens sometimes)
    - validation of processes and process control
    - site management and contract management
    - training staff properly
    - qualatative analysis and quality control
    - analytical testing and in-process testing
    - calibration and qualification of machinery
    - facility design and engineering
    - cleaning validation
    - keeping proper records (we have 30 different logbooks to keep, plus 3,000+ pages of written SOPs)
    - ton of other stuff beyond the scope of this list

It took me a long time to become proficient in all of the above- and a ton of training- the same with the rest of the manufacturers- they probably aren't going to put their livelihood on the line for something like PHs, especially when they account for a very small proportion of their revenue stream- doesn't make any sense. Some guys are undoubtedly going to try to go overseas and try to get these products mfr'd there, but then quality becomes a MAJOR issue- I can tell you some horror stories, LOL. I think this is going to be the end of this side of the market, but more due to enforcement on the cGMP-side of things, and no mfr. wanting to touch the stuff any more.
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by FATRABBIT View Post
    BTW - how should "The One" be stored in its unopened package ? Is it OK to keep it at room temp?
    If the bottle is unopened make sure that you store it in a dark, dry, cool place. It will last ~5 years this way (if unopened that entire time).

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Last edited by Rosie Chee; 08-27-2009 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Corrected typo.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

7. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    If the bottle is unopened make sure that you store it in a dark, dry, cool place. It will last 5-7 years this way (if unopened that entire time).

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    that seems like a long time. do you think other pro hormones would still be good after that length of time? I've read heaps of times that havoc was good for up to 2 years if stored right.
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

8. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    that seems like a long time. do you think other pro hormones would still be good after that length of time? I've read heaps of times that havoc was good for up to 2 years if stored right.
    Typo; my bad.

The shelf-life of The ONE is 2-5 years, depending on how it is stored: If not stored well it will last ~2 years (or less); if kept in a cool, dark (and dry) place it will last ~5 years.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

9. DONT WORRY HOW TO STORE THEM JUST WORRY ABOUT IT BEING THE LAST NIGHT TO BE ABLE TO BUY ONE GET ONE FREE, THATS ALMOST 3 CYCLES FOR 87.50 WTF. I KNOW I GOT MY 6 BOTTLES

10. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Typo; my bad.

The shelf-life of The ONE is 2-5 years, depending on how it is stored: If not stored well it will last ~2 years (or less); if kept in a cool, dark (and dry) place it will last ~5 years.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    ok cool going to pick a bottle up next week, found a UK site that has some in stock still! always wanted to give it a try just not anytime soon. So i'll pick one up and sit on it!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

11. Forgive me if this has been answered, but is there any chance of continuing to produce this in the EU?

Please, with cherries on top? Grin

12. Quote Originally Posted by KDLMaj View Post
    Forgive me if this has been answered, but is there any chance of continuing to produce this in the EU?

Please, with cherries on top? Grin
    Once The ONE is discontinued it is DISCONTINUED (i.e. it will no longer be manufactured, period).

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

13. I see the code no longer works... any chance it will work sometime in the future to get rid of the remaining stock?

14. Quote Originally Posted by someonehs View Post
    I see the code no longer works... any chance it will work sometime in the future to get rid of the remaining stock?
    It no longer works because it was a limited sale period offer.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

15. I'm so glad I got my hands on a cycle of this before it is gone!
    And I'm looking forward to those new products

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is Max Out discontinued?
    By Berserko in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 10:33 PM
  2. 3-AD discontinued
    By matthias7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 07:13 PM