IGF-2 bottle, possibly gone bad?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I have had a half used bottle of IGF-2 laying around forever, randomly doing a check of my supps I shook an IGF-2 pill only to hear it, rattle... Put 2 in your hand shake em and it sounds like dice!

Popped em apart and inside was just a long brown solid turd...resembling mr. hanky very closely.

Is it bad? The expiration date has not come, but I still wonder about them at this point >.> they are over a year old.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have had a half used bottle of IGF-2 laying around forever, randomly doing a check of my supps I shook an IGF-2 pill only to hear it, rattle... Put 2 in your hand shake em and it sounds like dice!

Popped em apart and inside was just a long brown solid turd...resembling mr. hanky very closely.

Is it bad? The expiration date has not come, but I still wonder about them at this point >.> they are over a year old.
Have they been kept in either cold or heat? I have not experienced this, even with stock that I have used that is older. Does this happen with more than one capsule?

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

vector18

vector18

Awards
keep in mind his bottle was 1/2 used which means it was opened and air was getting
into it. I never open any bottles until the day I plan on using them.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Have they been kept in either cold or heat? I have not experienced this, even with stock that I have used that is older. Does this happen with more than one capsule?

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
from what I can tell its all of em. They just been stored in my room is all. Should not have been any crazy heat or cold. And yeah it was open, but hey I will throw in some pics in the marrow so you can see what I mean. It looks really crazy, its like they turned into tabs inside the caps...just some super fugly tabs.

keep in mind his bottle was 1/2 used which means it was opened and air was getting
into it. I never open any bottles until the day I plan on using them.
I do the same, I only open to use. Thing is it was just leftovers from a long time ago.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
from what I can tell its all of em. They just been stored in my room is all. Should not have been any crazy heat or cold. And yeah it was open, but hey I will throw in some pics in the marrow so you can see what I mean. It looks really crazy, its like they turned into tabs inside the caps...just some super fugly tabs.
Contact either Don (aka donorrell) or Dirk (aka rms80) and they should be able to tell you what it is and sort the issue out for you.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I do the same, I only open to use. Thing is it was just leftovers from a long time ago.
It is still good to go- the powder is very hygroscopic and will soak up any ambient moisture, and with time, the powder can harden some inside of the capsules. I have run disintegraton tests on IGF-2 with this issue, and all of the capsules and their contents dissolve normally within 15 minutes, almost exactly the same amount of time that the normal product takes.....

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is still good to go- the powder is very hygroscopic and will soak up any ambient moisture, and with time, the powder can harden some inside of the capsules. I have run disintegraton tests on IGF-2 with this issue, and all of the capsules and their contents dissolve normally within 15 minutes, almost exactly the same amount of time that the normal product takes.....
:thumbsup:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Awesome to know! So I can take em still, and enjoy some deep sleep and recovery then. As well as the circus every mornin.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Awesome to know! So I can take em still, and enjoy some deep sleep and recovery then. As well as the circus every mornin.
Yes you can. No problems there bud, your all good to go. :thumbsup:

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT