The One and ADHD

KDLMaj

Awards
Just thought this was interesting and worth musing over a bit-

I have a pretty severe case of ADHD and am on stimulants all day and much of the night (stims tend to help the dopamine deprived sleep). Normally, I have to be careful to time my doses perfectly so I don't end up all foggy and fuzzy during a work day (I teach, so not an option), and I can tell it's happening as soon as the dose starts to wear off at all.

Interestingly enough, while on The One I've actually been able to reduce my ADHD meds and have forgotten to take my doses on several occasions- not noticing anything until the medication had entirely worn off.

Y'all should hit up Shire Pharm and make some money turning out a DHT-based ADHD drug! <grin> I'm definitely going to miss the reduction in symptoms I've had on this stuff.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just thought this was interesting and worth musing over a bit-

I have a pretty severe case of ADHD and am on stimulants all day and much of the night (stims tend to help the dopamine deprived sleep). Normally, I have to be careful to time my doses perfectly so I don't end up all foggy and fuzzy during a work day (I teach, so not an option), and I can tell it's happening as soon as the dose starts to wear off at all.

Interestingly enough, while on The One I've actually been able to reduce my ADHD meds and have forgotten to take my doses on several occasions- not noticing anything until the medication had entirely worn off.

Y'all should hit up Shire Pharm and make some money turning out a DHT-based ADHD drug! <grin> I'm definitely going to miss the reduction in symptoms I've had on this stuff.
Interesting feedback.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT