RPM while on Havoc - AnabolicMinds.com

RPM while on Havoc

  1. New Member
    singa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    116

    Reputation

    RPM while on Havoc


    I am just starting a havoc cycle and was wondering if its safe to take RPM while on

  2. Elite Member
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,851
    Rep Power
    11113

    Reputation

    Keep an eye on your BP would be the only thing I would say.

    I doubt you'd need RPM, but I dunno. Maybe save it for something preWO while you're doing your pct?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  3. New Member
    singa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    116

    Reputation

    yeah thats another thing i was considering..yeah i dont think ill need it either i didnt last time i ran it but i just wanted to know if it was safe
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,298
    Rep Power
    49681

    Reputation

    i used RPM while on my Havoc cycle in jan, made for some insane workouts My BP was fine too
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  5. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    its fine, just watch blood pressure.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  6. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by singa View Post
    I am just starting a havoc cycle and was wondering if its safe to take RPM while on
    As already mentioned, it's ok to do.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. New Member
    singa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    116

    Reputation

    hey thanks guys! love the product btw been using it for a year now
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,345
    Rep Power
    755349

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I just added in RPM to my cycle, and it is making a definite difference. Feels like an intensification of effects.

    /also...you can never be TOO horny, amiright?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  9. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35299

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I just added in RPM to my cycle, and it is making a definite difference. Feels like an intensification of effects.

    /also...you can never be TOO horny, amiright?
    LOL...you can definitely never be too horny. Also, you can use RPM on cycle just fine if you have no predisposition to high blood pressure (meant as just a friendly suggestion to be on the safe side). Me personally...I have used RPM on previous cycles and had no problems, but I was also using garlic, hawthorn berry, and idebenone (I like to use these as staples anyway). Another thing to mention as well...you could use DRIVE on cycle as well because the coleus forksohlii (forslean) found in DRIVE is known to lower blood pressure and improve overall heart function.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  10. Professional Member
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,298
    Rep Power
    49681

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    LOL...you can definitely never be too horny. Also, you can use RPM on cycle just fine if you have no predisposition to high blood pressure (meant as just a friendly suggestion to be on the safe side). Me personally...I have used RPM on previous cycles and had no problems, but I was also using garlic, hawthorn berry, and idebenone (I like to use these as staples anyway). Another thing to mention as well...you could use DRIVE on cycle as well because the coleus forksohlii (forslean) found in DRIVE is known to lower blood pressure and improve overall heart function.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Team APPNUT
    would that be a straight run of the drive too while on havoc or more of a pulse?
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  11. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35299

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    would that be a straight run of the drive too while on havoc or more of a pulse?
    I would run it straight through. However, that is just me and everyone has his or her own way of doing things. Also be aware that running DRIVE concurrently will also possibly extend the half life of other substances you put in your system due to the naringin content.

    Cheers bud!

    -Sean-

    Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  12. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204220

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I just added in RPM to my cycle, and it is making a definite difference. Feels like an intensification of effects.

    /also...you can never be TOO horny, amiright?
    I ran 40 mg/day of Havoc, RPM, and Drive for 8 weeks a couple summers ago and loved it- gained quite a bit of lbm (neighborhood of 10 lbs.) and lost bodyfat- it was one of my most productive cycles....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  13. Professional Member
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,298
    Rep Power
    49681

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    I ran 40 mg/day of Havoc, RPM, and Drive for 8 weeks a couple summers ago and loved it- gained quite a bit of lbm (neighborhood of 10 lbs.) and lost bodyfat- it was one of my most productive cycles....
    nice! what did you use for your PCT?
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 09:20 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 01:39 PM
  3. Using Havoc to FIGHT havoc sides?
    By Juiced03 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 01:01 AM
  4. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 05:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in