RPM while on Havoc

singa

singa

Awards
I am just starting a havoc cycle and was wondering if its safe to take RPM while on

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Keep an eye on your BP would be the only thing I would say.

I doubt you'd need RPM, but I dunno. Maybe save it for something preWO while you're doing your pct?

singa

singa

Awards
yeah thats another thing i was considering..yeah i dont think ill need it either i didnt last time i ran it but i just wanted to know if it was safe

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i used RPM while on my Havoc cycle in jan, made for some insane workouts :) My BP was fine too

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
its fine, just watch blood pressure.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am just starting a havoc cycle and was wondering if its safe to take RPM while on
As already mentioned, it's ok to do.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

singa

singa

Awards
hey thanks guys! love the product btw been using it for a year now

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just added in RPM to my cycle, and it is making a definite difference. Feels like an intensification of effects.

/also...you can never be TOO horny, amiright?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I just added in RPM to my cycle, and it is making a definite difference. Feels like an intensification of effects.

LOL...you can definitely never be too horny. Also, you can use RPM on cycle just fine if you have no predisposition to high blood pressure (meant as just a friendly suggestion to be on the safe side). Me personally...I have used RPM on previous cycles and had no problems, but I was also using garlic, hawthorn berry, and idebenone (I like to use these as staples anyway). Another thing to mention as well...you could use DRIVE on cycle as well because the coleus forksohlii (forslean) found in DRIVE is known to lower blood pressure and improve overall heart function.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
LOL...you can definitely never be too horny. Also, you can use RPM on cycle just fine if you have no predisposition to high blood pressure (meant as just a friendly suggestion to be on the safe side). Me personally...I have used RPM on previous cycles and had no problems, but I was also using garlic, hawthorn berry, and idebenone (I like to use these as staples anyway). Another thing to mention as well...you could use DRIVE on cycle as well because the coleus forksohlii (forslean) found in DRIVE is known to lower blood pressure and improve overall heart function.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
would that be a straight run of the drive too while on havoc or more of a pulse?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
would that be a straight run of the drive too while on havoc or more of a pulse?
I would run it straight through. However, that is just me and everyone has his or her own way of doing things. Also be aware that running DRIVE concurrently will also possibly extend the half life of other substances you put in your system due to the naringin content.

Cheers bud!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I ran 40 mg/day of Havoc, RPM, and Drive for 8 weeks a couple summers ago and loved it- gained quite a bit of lbm (neighborhood of 10 lbs.) and lost bodyfat- it was one of my most productive cycles....

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I ran 40 mg/day of Havoc, RPM, and Drive for 8 weeks a couple summers ago and loved it- gained quite a bit of lbm (neighborhood of 10 lbs.) and lost bodyfat- it was one of my most productive cycles....
nice! what did you use for your PCT?