Now I have the sups where and when!

Paul1984

Awards
Hey guys / girls,

Currently on my forth day of THE ONE and stopped the cycle assist after finding that saw palmetto isn't good for this cycle.

Now I have picked up some bits today and already had some, my question is where, when and how much?

-Green Tea Extract tablets (315mg)
-Odourless garlic extract tablets (1000mg)
-Milk Thistle Extract tablets (300 mg)
-Taurine (Powder) - Usually take pre workout altho haven't for a while.

Already taking:
-L-Glutamine
-Multi vitamin
-Flaxseed tablets and/or Omega 3 tablets.
-2-3 cups of green tea a day.

Details
Height: 6"5
Weight: 16stone 7lbs or about 236lbs
Dosage: 3 tablets of THE ONE a day (2 at 8am & 1pm)

Current diet (Approx 600kcal's up on my maintenance requirements)

Ah, I can't post the link....bulls. Total kcals 3270, carbs 307g, protein 295g and fat 89g. Considering some maltodextrin for extra kcal and carbs.

Some of the meals are swapped, also have steak or salmon when I feel like it.

Advice greatly appreciated. :)

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
yes I got a post in before rosie woohoo

I used to take all my milk thistle with meals I just followed the instructions on the bottle

things like green tea can be taken upon waking and before your workout to keep metabolism up although your drinking green tea so I am not sure as to the reason your taking the extract as well.

overall the prods you have in support can easily be utilized by following the directions on the label IMO

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
yes I got a post in before rosie woohoo

I used to take all my milk thistle with meals I just followed the instructions on the bottle

things like green tea can be taken upon waking and before your workout to keep metabolism up although your drinking green tea so I am not sure as to the reason your taking the extract as well.

overall the prods you have in support can easily be utilized by following the directions on the label IMO
Yeah I don't even get a chance to post as much anymore...she beats me to the punch, or she is asking me to help her answer some questions. So in essence, I am still answering, but she is doing the typing. LOL. :biglaugh:

Cheers!:cheers:

Paul1984

Awards
The green tea tablets are for when I can't have a green tea :)

As per milk thistle, I read somewhere I should be having 1000mg's a day? Is that the case as only says to take 1 tablet twice a day which would only be 600mg, also no RDA for the taurine so having 3g's three times a day.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
The green tea tablets are for when I can't have a green tea :)

As per milk thistle, I read somewhere I should be having 1000mg's a day? Is that the case as only says to take 1 tablet twice a day which would only be 600mg, also no RDA for the taurine so having 3g's three times a day.
1000mg is good. Taurine you can play around with. some ppl dose as high as 10-15g's. I haven't heard of any associated side effects with dosing taurine that hig, but 6g is standard for most ppl i think!