The one - Cycle assist question

  1. The one - Cycle assist question


    Made a mistake and misread the details on the one / cycle support, so been on the one for 3 days now and wondering when it was going to "kick in" and just read my CEL Cycle assist contains saw palmetto.....(Bollocks!)

    Can anyone recommend what to take as a cycle support instead? I'm from the UK, I can get most things next day, anything I can buy from a shop in the mean time. Should I stop using the CEL and continue with the one.

    Cheers in advance!


  2. no need to take any, but just look at the bulk ingredients on cycle support minus saw palmetto. Just drop it and you should recover fine and continue with your cycle

  3. Thanks for the quick response. So no need for milk thistle?? Anything to support the liver? Wish I'd read more on this site prior to the start, been planning it for ages now!!
    •   
       


  4. milk thistle is optional

  5. So what is recommended?

    How long will the saw palmetto effect the cycle? i.e. one day, a week??

  6. There's also milk thistle in 2nd Gear.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Paul1984 View Post
    Thanks for the quick response. So no need for milk thistle?? Anything to support the liver? Wish I'd read more on this site prior to the start, been planning it for ages now!!
    I recommend the following as staples during The ONE cycle:

    * Milk Thistle (liver)
    * Hawthorne Berry (blood pressure/cholersterol)
    * Garlic (blood pressure/cholersterol)
    * Taurine (back pumps/hydration/headaches)


    Quote Originally Posted by Paul1984 View Post
    So what is recommended?

    How long will the saw palmetto effect the cycle? i.e. one day, a week??
    The Saw Palmetto can have effects for up to a week after you have stopped using it.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    I recommend the following as staples during The ONE cycle:

    * Milk Thistle (liver)
    * Hawthorne Berry (blood pressure/cholersterol)
    * Garlic (blood pressure/cholersterol)
    * Taurine (back pumps/hydration/headaches) - Already have


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Thanks alot Rosie for your help, so would the AN Bio-Mend cover all of the above requirements?

    Paul

  9. Just read details on Biomend, prob not by looking whats in it.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Paul1984 View Post
    Thanks alot Rosie for your help, so would the AN Bio-Mend cover all of the above requirements?

    Paul
    No worries

    No, Bio-Mend would not cover all the above requirements. I would recommend using Bio-Mend AS WELL as these other products.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  11. It looks like The One is eally good stuff. What makes it different from other PH?
  12. Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  13. good info in here again

    damn gonna be taking a lot of pills
  

  
 

Log in
Log in