PCT training for The One

1. Registered User
    Answers

PCT training for The One

Currently using the one and loving this **** so far. This is my first PH cycle ever so i did quite bit of research beforehand. Pct is perfectly planned out except for the fact that i dont know how training should look like. Right now im doing crazy volume + crazy intensity but i have a feeling im not going to be able to keep it up after the magic pills are done. So what should training look like to maximize muscle retention. Ty.

PS - 12th day = +10lbs while losing some bodyfat

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

train just the same as you would be
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  3. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Willybeme View Post
    Currently using the one and loving this **** so far. This is my first PH cycle ever so i did quite bit of research beforehand. Pct is perfectly planned out except for the fact that i dont know how training should look like. Right now im doing crazy volume + crazy intensity but i have a feeling im not going to be able to keep it up after the magic pills are done. So what should training look like to maximize muscle retention. Ty.

PS - 12th day = +10lbs while losing some bodyfat
    Like Austin said, train as you normally would. Keep it high volume and high intensity and lift as heavy as you can ALL the time!!!

Make sure that you are also eating enough and recovering appropriately!

Results are great, bud

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  166 lbs.
    Answers

Should calorie intake stay the same as during cycle then?
  5. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by KDLMaj View Post
    Should calorie intake stay the same as during cycle then?
    If you want to maintain your gains or keep making them, yes. You should not change your diet and training from on-cycle to PCT; this is a common error people make and is how gains are lost.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  166 lbs.
    Answers

Thank you as always m'am.

And how long in between cycles do you all suggest presuming that one sticks with The One? I'm not really sure if being a DHT analogue as opposed to test affects average recovery time and such.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

some folks will say time on = time off

I personally like time on double time off, hormones are something you dont mess with

however the one is very mildly supressive and most could get away with time on = time off

dont jump the gun too early as tempting as it will get lol
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    some folks will say time on = time off

I personally like time on double time off, hormones are something you dont mess with

however the one is very mildly supressive and most could get away with time on = time off

dont jump the gun too early as tempting as it will get lol
    This is where Joe and I completely agree...Double time off of PH's. Hormones are definitely something you don't F*ck around with. No reason to go into further detail beyond that. Nuff said!

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I am on day 4 of 'the one' and strength is up in the gym, but body is still the same.
    Still very early in the game, I know. If you don't mind, can you tell me what you
    plan on doing for your pct? And how are you taking 'the one'. Amount and when?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  166 lbs.
    Answers

Not sure whom you're asking V, but I'll toss out my info for ya:

Look around this forum, the AN reps have given their PCT advice. I'm planning on following it to a "T".

I'm on Day 5 myself (just finishing it up), and I've gained about 4lbs already. That's just the dry gains (weighing myself in the AM before I've eaten or had anything to drink) If you account for wet weight during the day, I'm up quite a bit more. It's all "good" weight so far. The first few days I was retaining a LOT of water and getting pudgy by the end of the day, but as of today that seems to be subsiding.

Taking 3 pills of The One- 2 in the AM and 1 before work out.
    Also taking: Acai 1000, milk thistle 1000, triflex joint vegetarian, Bcomplex, multi, 5g flax seed oil, and melatonin at night.
    Currently on: dexedrine, vyvanse, guanfacine (all for ADHD), and avodart
    Daily intake: 3600-4000 calories a day, about 250g protein (80% soy protein (I'm vegan), 20% or so misc. non-dead animal sources), 100ish grams of fat (mostly from brazil nuts), and the rest carbs (all nonbleached, whole wheat complex carbs)
    Workouts: Mild honestly. An hour at the gym. 3 days on/1 day off.

I pretty much do nothing but eat all day. If I never see food again, it'll be too soon <grin> But it's working!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

KDL, what do you weigh now? When do you plan on taking pct and what do you plan
    on taking? Thanks!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  166 lbs.
    Answers

I weigh nothing! I lost 20+ lbs recently due to some new medication (hence the PH cycle) and stopped going to the gym to help control the weight loss. I started out at 138 (sob). So part of my rapid gains are muscle memory gains, to be fair.

Day 6: Weighed in just a moment ago, 143/144 before eating/drinking anything.

I have the PCT written down somewhere, but it's identical to what AN officially recommends. I believe it's in the "How to gain 10-15lbs with The One" thread.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vector18 View Post
    KDL, what do you weigh now? When do you plan on taking pct and what do you plan
    on taking? Thanks!
    we have this posted all over in this sub forum bud. We have guidelines for on cycle as well as post cycle, and logs to see how other people did it.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  14. pl5
    Answers

So you wouldn't agree with this:

predatornutrition

Training Advice

Given the fact you are taking a powerful prohormone which will rapidly boost muscle mass, training volume should be increased but we recommend limiting the increase in weights. Instead, after your cycle has concluded, given the catabolic environment present post cycle, it is an excellent time to reduce volume and increase the weight which will help preserve your muscle and strength gains whilst keeping cortisol (a hormone indicated in the breaking down of muscle) levels low. A good rule of thumb is to double your normal training volume on cycle and then reducing it to a half of your normal training volume in the first few weeks post cycle while your body gets back to a homeostatic state (normal hormonal environment). So, if you do 10 sets a session normally, go to 20 on prohormones, and then reduce to 5 until your post cycle estrogen blocker has finished its job.
  15. pl5
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    If you want to maintain your gains or keep making them, yes. You should not change your diet and training from on-cycle to PCT; this is a common error people make and is how gains are lost.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    What do you think of this article from predator nutrition?
  16. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pl5 View Post
    What do you think of this article from predator nutrition?
    Everyone is different; they should know what works for them re their body and keeping or making gains. As for training, for muscle accretion high weights low reps is the general recommendations anyways; volume is up to the individual.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    With that being siad, low volume has never given me size gains. high volume and high weight works great for me. gotta love supersets and drop sets.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pl5 View Post
    So you wouldn't agree with this:

predatornutrition

Training Advice

Given the fact you are taking a powerful prohormone which will rapidly boost muscle mass, training volume should be increased but we recommend limiting the increase in weights. Instead, after your cycle has concluded, given the catabolic environment present post cycle, it is an excellent time to reduce volume and increase the weight which will help preserve your muscle and strength gains whilst keeping cortisol (a hormone indicated in the breaking down of muscle) levels low. A good rule of thumb is to double your normal training volume on cycle and then reducing it to a half of your normal training volume in the first few weeks post cycle while your body gets back to a homeostatic state (normal hormonal environment). So, if you do 10 sets a session normally, go to 20 on prohormones, and then reduce to 5 until your post cycle estrogen blocker has finished its job.

I would say for me personally that sounds about right. I do in fact do that. I do alot more volume on cycle then off, but off cycle I will max and hit it heavier to maintain strength. i was doing alot of volume on my recent cycle maxing only to the very end and now 2 weeks into pct i've lowered the volume and reps but have increased the weight so far so good, even better
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  19. pl5
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    I would say for me personally that sounds about right. I do in fact do that. I do alot more volume on cycle then off, but off cycle I will max and hit it heavier to maintain strength. i was doing alot of volume on my recent cycle maxing only to the very end and now 2 weeks into pct i've lowered the volume and reps but have increased the weight so far so good, even better
    Thanks.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Wanting to try HVT training muscles more than once a week training
    By East1600Plus in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 11:44 AM
  2. Supplement schedule of training vs no training days
    By parttimer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-06-2006, 01:43 PM
  3. Training Volume vs Training Frequency!! Read and think!
    By Landmonster in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-01-2006, 07:12 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-26-2006, 10:00 PM
  5. Replies: 98
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 12:27 AM