- 07-21-2009, 02:30 PM
Hi guys, Was wondering if you could give me some advice on Drive.
I have been taking it for quite some time now. I took it along with an 8 week cycle of IGF2 3 months ago, and continue to take drive up to this day. I am now also 1 month into a second IGF2 cycle
I saw a post from an appnut sponser saying that they cycle drive, even tho it says on the faq it doesnt need to be.
Basically ive been taking it for quite a while now and im a little worried that i might be doing myself harm. Should i stop taking it and perhaps cut my igf cylce short to clear out my body? or am i worrying over nothing.
- 07-22-2009, 05:47 AM
You don't need to stop using IGF-2. Just stop using Drive for 4 weeks and then start again after that if you want to keep running it.
07-22-2009, 06:14 AM
07-22-2009, 05:41 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mkretz in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-17-2010, 10:53 PM
- By WhazUpDoc in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-29-2008, 09:36 PM
- By LT* in forum NutraplanetReplies: 30Last Post: 11-12-2007, 05:56 PM
- By JJC in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 10-08-2007, 02:31 PM
- By Zero Tolerance in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2006, 09:24 AM