2nd gear at night or morning?

CrzyHrse

CrzyHrse

Awards
What timing would be best for 2nd gear dosing? Night or morning?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Either way works. Personally...I always take my AI's prior to bedtime.

Cheers!:cheers:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I prefer and many will say the same

nighttime

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What timing would be best for 2nd gear dosing? Night or morning?
Best timing for 2nd GEAR dosing is last thing at night before bed. Dosage (regardless of weight) is 1 cap.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why is the dosage on 2nd gear just one cap when other otc pct products are 3-4 caps? I'm specifically talking about Reversitol, which also says to taper the dose when using for pct. They both seem to be prop blends, so I assume that there's more 6-bromo in 2nd gear?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why is the dosage on 2nd gear just one cap when other otc pct products are 3-4 caps? I'm specifically talking about Reversitol, which also says to taper the dose when using for pct. They both seem to be prop blends, so I assume that there's more 6-bromo in 2nd gear?
Because that's the most effective dosage for that specific product.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Because that's the most effective dosage for that specific product.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
To add on for further clarification...2nd Gear is made for PCT purposes. The other products which you are referring to either have lower dosages of actual 6-bromo per cap, or are geared towards more of an anabolic goal.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the replies - seems there is definitely a lot of dosing variations out there. I like that it's dosed at one/day, but I was concerned that it might not be enough based on some of the other dosing regimens.

KDLMaj

Awards
The One also isn't testosterone- it's a DHT analogue. DHT isn't turned into estrogen via aromatase.

I assume that's a big part of it