How would you dose Drive for The One PCT

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
I'm thoroughly planning ahead my The One cycle (to start in september) and in addition to 2nd Gear, I plan to add Drive (among other items which im still researching) but im not sure of dosing.

There are 2 bottle sizes available, 110 and 240 caps and I couldnt see on the App Nut site the dosing regime for PCT.

Please could you tell me so I'd know which bottle to buy

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Drive Dosing/Timing

I'm thoroughly planning ahead my The One cycle (to start in september) and in addition to 2nd Gear, I plan to add Drive (among other items which im still researching) but im not sure of dosing.

There are 2 bottle sizes available, 110 and 240 caps and I couldnt see on the App Nut site the dosing regime for PCT.

Please could you tell me so I'd know which bottle to buy
Dosing of Drive during PCT is the same as if you were to use it at any other time.

Drive Dosing/Timing

Resistance Training Days
Dose 1* - first thing in the morning
Dose 2* - 60-80 minutes pre-resistance training

Non-Resistance Training Days
Dose 1* - first thing in the morning
Dose 2* - 6-8 hours after Dose 1

* Dosage is dependent upon your bodyweight (see the dosage chart on the label):
Up to 150lb: Dose 1 - 2 caps, Dose 2 - 2 caps
150-200lb: Dose 1 - 3 caps, Dose 2 - 3 caps
200-250lb: Dose 1 - 4 caps, Dose 2 - 3 caps
250ls and Over: Dose 1 - 4 caps, Dose 2 - 4 caps

If you were to use Drive during PCT I would recommend starting a week before your cycle ends, so that Drive kicks in for PCT (as it takes 7-10 days to do so).

It does not matter whether you purchase the 110-count or 240-count bottle. The only difference is that the 240-count bottle will last longer (and is slightly cheaper than buying 2 x 110-count bottles).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
thanks Rosie, if I decide to pulse, then I will go for the 240 caps, and split it 2 ways to give me 120 caps for each.

liquidsilver

Awards
Rosie, what about dosing for someone who trains first thing in the morning? I am currently in PCT from TheOne, I have 5 days left on 2nd Gear/Novatest XL. I take RPM (4 caps) at 5 am and am in the gym at 6 am. I am looking at a Drive/RPM stack for a little while before I go on cycle again. Thanks in advance.
Jeff Spiker

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Rosie, what about dosing for someone who trains first thing in the morning? I am currently in PCT from TheOne, I have 5 days left on 2nd Gear/Novatest XL. I take RPM (4 caps) at 5 am and am in the gym at 6 am. I am looking at a Drive/RPM stack for a little while before I go on cycle again. Thanks in advance.
Jeff Spiker
Then dose:
Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing in the morning (i.e. at 5am)
Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours after Dose 1 (i.e. between 11am and 1pm)

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

liquidsilver

Awards
Thanks Rosie! Always the best info and quick too!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!