RPM questions

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I want to stack rpm and neovar and was considering taking rpm 1 hour preworkout, followed by neovar with some whey and waxy maize 30 minutes later or will that affect rpm's uptake. If so, how would you recommend taking each of them? (mind you im only talking about preworkout)

Thanks

2. Quote Originally Posted by spyda951 View Post
    I want to stack rpm and neovar and was considering taking rpm 1 hour preworkout, followed by neovar with some whey and waxy maize 30 minutes later or will that affect rpm's uptake. If so, how would you recommend taking each of them? (mind you im only talking about preworkout)

Thanks
    That will be fine and will not affect RPM's effects.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

3. thanks rosie

4. Question: Is is OK to use RPM as a work-out stimulant on the same days as well as using Slim X-treme, 1 cap per day as an energy booster/appetite suppressant.

5. Quote Originally Posted by spyda951 View Post
    thanks rosie
    No worries.

Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    Question: Is is OK to use RPM as a work-out stimulant on the same days as well as using Slim X-treme, 1 cap per day as an energy booster/appetite suppressant.
    I see no problems with it; I have used RPM whilst taking strong stimulants without any issues. However, it would depend on the individual and their stimulant tolerance.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

6. i am for sure going to stack rpm with neovar. but what would be the benefits of throwing drive in there as well? and will it really make a difference with my test levels being so high since im 18

7. Quote Originally Posted by spyda951 View Post
    i am for sure going to stack rpm with neovar. but what would be the benefits of throwing drive in there as well? and will it really make a difference with my test levels being so high since im 18
    Adding in Drive would help with your endurance, speed endurance, recovery, mood, etc.

However, at 18 years you don't need anything but the basic staples; just make sure that you get your nutrition and training right.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

8. I dosed 1 slim xtreme & 2RPM. Workout was awesome. 45 minutes cardio uphill treadmill & chest with dumbells. Strenght & drive was best in a long time.

Similar Forum Threads

1. questions about what to use..
    By roachboy101 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 08:03 PM
  2. MGF questions
    By Jack3DCOPPER in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 02:16 AM
  3. Some LG questions
    By Cfour in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3