Bit the bullet

Umberto

Umberto

Awards
ROSIE, TEXASLIFTER..........
Well I ordered the One + 2nd Gear and they were delivered to my stateside adress this week. Ill be taking them as soon as I get home from Iraq (In 4 weeks!!!!). Its been a long deployment and Im ready to get back to a more normal routine.
Ill be bulking for sure. Anyway, my weight now is 215 and will probably be around 205 to 210 when I start (cutting now), and Ill get to 230. I have no problem gaining weight so with the help of some hormones it will be no problem. Ill be sure to log it. I feel my body is primed to put on a good 20-25 lbs.

Next topic.
I clicked the link that says I get a free The One T shirt, with the stack on the AppNut website. But when I completed my order, I didnt see any further Info on sizing or if Im even getting it. Please tell me I am or how I can get that shirt. I wanna be wearing it when Im in the gym putting in that hard work.......P.S. I emailed customer service too on the website about it.
EDIT: APPNUT DID SHIP MY T SHIRT, THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK APPNUT YOU CAN EXPECT A LOG SOON

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
will get back to you about the Tshirt thing :D Glad to see you are going for it man! I am here so hit me up with any questions!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I clicked the link that says I get a free The One T shirt, with the stack on the AppNut website. But when I completed my order, I didnt see any further Info on sizing or if Im even getting it. Please tell me I am or how I can get that shirt. I wanna be wearing it when Im in the gym putting in that hard work.......P.S. I emailed customer service too on the website about it.

OK APPNUT YOU CAN EXPECT A LOG SOON
If you emailed Customer Service, then you should be sorted.

Look forward to the log. Link it up - ***Post your The ONE Log link here*** - when you start. Cheers.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Umberto

Umberto

Awards
Just letting u guys know I edited the post and THEY SENT THE T SHIRT
YEA BOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Time to get swole.
Well in a few weeks when I get home