The One Safety Data
- 07-03-2009, 12:59 PM
The One Safety Data
I remember in the original write-up there was talk of bloodwork data on testers of The One being released along with additional safety-related info. I've down about 45 mins of searching through various threads but have not found anything yet. The fact that I cannot do a search specifically for "The One" due to character limits that AM has set in their vBulletin is quite annoying.
If someone can point me to this data, assuming was eventually released, that would be great. I am considering The One as my first PH cycle but I need to comfortable with both the near and long-term potential side effects/risks of using the compound as directed.
Thanks in advance.
- 07-03-2009, 03:15 PM
07-03-2009, 05:46 PM
Awesome, many thanks.
Given how compelling The One is for first-time PH users, I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to prominently post and share this info as I know several other folks who've also been curious to see it.
07-06-2009, 05:11 AM
07-06-2009, 02:35 PM
Bloodwork for The ONE
If you are looking for bloodwork, then there were several loggers, as well as Don who had them done. I have compiled a list of all the bloods taken below.
Don Orrell: Taken 2 days into PCT:
Originally Posted by Don Orrell
CrownRoyal: Taken pre-The ONE cycle:
Testosterone, Total = 554 (Adult male: 241-827)
Estradiol = 31 (13-54 pg/mL)
Urea Nitrogen (BUN) = 26 H (7-25 mg/dL)
Creatinine = 1.15 (0.50-1.30 mg/dL)
BUN/Creatinine Ratio = 23 H (6-22)
Albumin = 5.0 (3.6-5.1 g/dL)
Globulin = 2.6 (2.1-3.7 g/dL)
Albumin/Globulin Ratio = 1.9 (1.0-2.1)
Alkaline Phosphatase = 75 (40-115 U/L)
Aspartate Aminotransferase = 15 (10-40 U/L)
Alanine Aminotransferase = 15 (9-60 U/L)
Bilirubin, Total = 0.3 (0.2-1.2 mg/dL)
Triglycerides = 66 (<150 mg/dL)
Cholesterol, Total = 133 (125-200 mg/dL)
HDL Cholesterol = 48 (> OR = 40mg/dL)
LDL Cholesterol = 72 (<130 mg/dL)
CHOL/HDLC Ratio = 2.8 (< OR =5.0)
Glucose = 83 (65-99 mg/dL)
Sodium = 142 (135-146 mmol/L)
Potassium = 5.7 H (3.5-5.3 mmol/L)
Chloride = 104 (98-110 mmol/L)
Carbon Dioxide = 25 (21-33 mmol/L)
Calcium = 9.6 (8.6-10.2 mg/dL)
Protein, Total = 7.6 (6.2-8.3 g/dL)
CrownRoyal: Taken post-The ONE cycle:
Originally Posted by CrownRoyal
CraigMatthew: Taken 5 days into The ONE cycle:
Testosterone (nmol/L) - 6.97
SHBG result (nmol/L) - 24.1
[BioT] nmol/L Morris et al - 2.37
[FreeT] pmol/L Ly et al - 84.47
Free Androgen Index - 28.91
%of T Bioavailable Morris et al - 34.0%
Total Testosterone: 10.4-34.7 nmol/L
SHBG: 6-50 nmol/L
Free Testosterone: 520-1387 pmol/L
% of T Bioavailable: 0.3-5%[/QUOTE]
JayHawkk: Taken with 6 days left on The ONE cycle:
UREA 16 mg/dL
CREA .99 mg/dL
Ca 9.4 mg/dL
TP 7.2 g/dL
ALB 4.5 g/dL
ALKP 47 u/L
AST 56 u/L
ALT 68 u/L
TBIL 0.6 mg/dL
Na+ 144 mmol/L
K+ 5.1 mmol/L (H)
Cl- 106 mmol/L
ECO2 29 mmol/L
GLU 78 mg/dL
cmc: Taken 4 weeks into The ONE cycle:
Total Bili .3
Dir bili <.1
alk phos 54
ast (sgot) 23
urea nitr 14
uric acid 3.9
chlolest 126 low
total prot 7.8
Fasting glucose 80
Hematology and differential
rbc morph normocytic
hgb a1c 4.9
cmc: Taken post-The ONE cycle:
Originally Posted by cmc
07-06-2009, 06:49 PM
07-07-2009, 03:39 AM
07-07-2009, 03:51 PM
07-19-2009, 11:23 PM
Yes, thank you for sharing. For some reason I never got the thread subscription notification so I just came accross this thread now.
If any more bloodwork results or other safety-related data becomes available it would be great if it could also be shared in this thread. I'm sure others would appreciate it who are also considering The One but waiting a while to be sure no undesirable side effects crop up.
07-26-2009, 08:10 PM
So these are showing the One to be minimally suppressive and minimal impact on liver values if I made any sense of the bloodwork. Only one user actually showed lower than normal test levels but he wasnt "shutdown" just a lil suppressed.
Any thought from AppNut Reps?
Correct me if Im wrong but I see a few unique things contributing to the anabolic properties of the one that seem to work so well together:
1. DHT-like CNS effects....providing the strength and endurance aspect, allowing for more stimulating workouts combined with:
2. Strong Glut-4 translocator.....providing explosive growth with nutrient repartitioning effects. getting those nutrients to the muscles that have just been worked so hard. Much faster recovery, better insulin sensitivity. A lot less prone to adipose tissue increase
3. Dry Lean gains. No direct Estrogen conversion via being 5A reduced. Body may adjust by increasing aromatase activity on endegenous test. This could actually be the reason for mose of the suppression if any, being that Estrogen is much more suppresive
4. Inhibition of SHBG,(not sure of this) will still free up some Estrogen for biologically important functions.
5. Moderate halflife as Prohormone, and Short half life on conversion to DHT . The prohormone that it is may not be as suppressive and has intrinsic anabolic properties of its own. When converted to DHT it is quickly deactivated, It just seems like a perfect time-release type of thing.
Am I on the right track here in my conclusions??.........
07-27-2009, 04:55 PM
07-28-2009, 07:54 PM
you are correct on everything noted. I did not get test levels checked because I do not have that resource to do so.
but liver cholesterol values that each person is getting is on par with my results as well
no liver trouble slightly elevated cholesterol
this is what makes the one so great
toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
08-04-2009, 04:35 AM
Have a quick question about TO's Q ratio. I know dirk mentioned it on superhuman radio, but I cant recall
Can you tell me the anabolic and androgenic numbers compare to test (or methyl test)????????
08-04-2009, 07:55 AM
08-04-2009, 11:16 AM
You're missing the bigger point that DHT based AAS lower estrogen levels which can at least temporarily elevate test...at least until actual suppression of takes place, ie downregulation of the androgen receptor etc.
Similar Forum Threads
- By SwolenONE in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2014, 01:26 PM
- By Beelzebub in forum General ChatReplies: 18Last Post: 01-21-2007, 04:50 PM
- By Rage (SoCal) in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-12-2006, 08:33 AM
- By fkngchucknorris in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2005, 06:17 PM
- By Sheesh in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-05-2003, 05:51 PM