The One Safety Data

Azaloth

Awards
I remember in the original write-up there was talk of bloodwork data on testers of The One being released along with additional safety-related info. I've down about 45 mins of searching through various threads but have not found anything yet. The fact that I cannot do a search specifically for "The One" due to character limits that AM has set in their vBulletin is quite annoying.

If someone can point me to this data, assuming was eventually released, that would be great. I am considering The One as my first PH cycle but I need to comfortable with both the near and long-term potential side effects/risks of using the compound as directed.

Thanks in advance.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember in the original write-up there was talk of bloodwork data on testers of The One being released along with additional safety-related info. I've down about 45 mins of searching through various threads but have not found anything yet. The fact that I cannot do a search specifically for "The One" due to character limits that AM has set in their vBulletin is quite annoying.

If someone can point me to this data, assuming was eventually released, that would be great. I am considering The One as my first PH cycle but I need to comfortable with both the near and long-term potential side effects/risks of using the compound as directed.

Thanks in advance.
Finding out for you.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Azaloth

Awards
Awesome, many thanks.

Given how compelling The One is for first-time PH users, I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to prominently post and share this info as I know several other folks who've also been curious to see it.

crreaby

Awards
bumping this, as im also interested in getting an answer to this!
thanks guesjn

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bloodwork for The ONE

Awesome, many thanks.

Given how compelling The One is for first-time PH users, I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to prominently post and share this info as I know several other folks who've also been curious to see it.
bumping this, as im also interested in getting an answer to this!
thanks guesjn
There was supposed to be bloodwork on beta testers for analysis. However, when it came to producing the data the beta testers disappeared.

If you are looking for bloodwork, then there were several loggers, as well as Don who had them done. I have compiled a list of all the bloods taken below.

Don Orrell: Taken 2 days into PCT:
OK, I got my hematology report back: Blood sample was taken 2 days after cessation of The One. I'm quite happy:

Liver Enzymes:
AST: 44 (Normal range: 0-40) Critical range begins at 120
ALT: 53 (Normal range: 0-40) Critical range begins at 120

HDL: 41 (Normal Range: 40-60)
HDL: 111 (Normal Range: <130)

Total Testosterone: 1240 (Normal Range: 280-800) Hmmm...

Summary:
-Mild elevation of Liver enzymes, but still well within safe range. I would suspect they would continue to climb with extended use.
-No effect on HDL / LDL (Actually my HDL was closer to the top of the range a few years ago, but it's still within normal limits)
- Lots and lots o' test! Unable to determine endogenous vs. exogenous, but obviously there's a lot of the latter. That would explain why TheTanya has to keep a nightstick on her nighttable to get any sleep

CrownRoyal: Taken pre-The ONE cycle:

Hormonal
Testosterone, Total = 554 (Adult male: 241-827)
Estradiol = 31 (13-54 pg/mL)

Kidney Function
Urea Nitrogen (BUN) = 26 H (7-25 mg/dL)
Creatinine = 1.15 (0.50-1.30 mg/dL)
BUN/Creatinine Ratio = 23 H (6-22)

Liver Function
Albumin = 5.0 (3.6-5.1 g/dL)
Globulin = 2.6 (2.1-3.7 g/dL)
Albumin/Globulin Ratio = 1.9 (1.0-2.1)
Alkaline Phosphatase = 75 (40-115 U/L)
Aspartate Aminotransferase = 15 (10-40 U/L)
Alanine Aminotransferase = 15 (9-60 U/L)
Bilirubin, Total = 0.3 (0.2-1.2 mg/dL)

Lipid Panel
Triglycerides = 66 (<150 mg/dL)
Cholesterol, Total = 133 (125-200 mg/dL)
HDL Cholesterol = 48 (> OR = 40mg/dL)
LDL Cholesterol = 72 (<130 mg/dL)
CHOL/HDLC Ratio = 2.8 (< OR =5.0)

Metabolic
Glucose = 83 (65-99 mg/dL)
Sodium = 142 (135-146 mmol/L)
Potassium = 5.7 H (3.5-5.3 mmol/L)
Chloride = 104 (98-110 mmol/L)
Carbon Dioxide = 25 (21-33 mmol/L)
Calcium = 9.6 (8.6-10.2 mg/dL)
Protein, Total = 7.6 (6.2-8.3 g/dL)

CrownRoyal: Taken post-The ONE cycle:
Below is my pre-cycle blood work, with my current post-cycle blood work values aside in red. If there is no red value next to the entry, that means the doctor 'screwed up' on the post-cycle results and didn't provide them.

Lipid Panel:
Triglycerides = 66 / 69 (<150 mg/dL)
Cholesterol, Total = 133 / 159 (125-200 mg/dL)
HDL Cholesterol = 48 / 33 (> OR = 40mg/dL)
LDL Cholesterol = 72 / 112(<130 mg/dL)

CHOL/HDLC Ratio = 2.8 / 4.8 (< OR =5.0)
Testosterone, Total = 554 (Adult male: 241-827) / 518 (LCMSMS; 250-1100)
% Free Testosterone = 1.65 (1.5-2.2)
Testosterone, Free = 85.7 (35.0-155.0)
Estradiol = 31 (13-54 pg/mL)
Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) = 8 (7-49 nmol/L) / 22 (7-49 nmol/L)

Comprehensive Metabolic:
Glucose = 83 / 89 (65-99 mg/dL)
Urea Nitrogen (BUN) = 26 H / 22 (7-25 mg/dL)
Creatinine = 1.15 / 1.09 (0.50-1.30 mg/dL)
BUN/Creatinine Ratio = 23 H / WITHIN NORMAL LIMITS (6-22)
Sodium = 142 / 139 (135-146 mmol/L)
Potassium = 5.7 H / 5.0 (3.5-5.3 mmol/L)
Chloride = 104 / 103 (98-110 mmol/L)
Carbon Dioxide = 25 / 26 (21-33 mmol/L)
Calcium = 9.6 / 9.5 (8.6-10.2 mg/dL)
Protein, Total = 7.6 / 7.3 (6.2-8.3 g/dL)
Albumin = 5.0 / 4.6 (3.6-5.1 g/dL)
Globulin = 2.6 / 2.7 (2.1-3.7 g/dL)
Albumin/Globulin Ratio = 1.9 / 1.7 (1.0-2.1)
Bilirubin, Total = 0.3 / 0.4 (0.2-1.2 mg/dL)
Alkaline Phosphatase = 75 / 52 (40-115 U/L)
AST = 15 / 33 (10-40 U/L)
ALT = 15 / 45 (9-60 U/L)

UPDATE: So as you can see, I FINALLY got back the rest of my test results.. Please keep in mind, the added results (2nd total test level, % free, free test, 2nd SHBG level) were done a week into PCT, since the results from the day after finishing the cycle were 'screwed up' and unavailable. Although, one of the tests that came through from the 'screwed up' batch was SHBG, you can see that from there, to when I retested it a week into PCT, it rose from 8 to 22. Score! Also, another thing I'd like to point out is that the 'total test' level was measured in a different reference range the 2nd time, so the numbers don't exactly correlate.

CraigMatthew: Taken 5 days into The ONE cycle:

Hormonal
Testosterone (nmol/L) - 6.97
SHBG result (nmol/L) - 24.1
[BioT] nmol/L Morris et al - 2.37
[FreeT] pmol/L Ly et al - 84.47
Free Androgen Index - 28.91
%of T Bioavailable Morris et al - 34.0%

Normal Values:
Total Testosterone: 10.4-34.7 nmol/L
SHBG: 6-50 nmol/L
Free Testosterone: 520-1387 pmol/L
% of T Bioavailable: 0.3-5%[/QUOTE]

JayHawkk: Taken with 6 days left on The ONE cycle:

Liver Function
UREA 16 mg/dL
CREA .99 mg/dL
Ca 9.4 mg/dL
TP 7.2 g/dL
ALB 4.5 g/dL
ALKP 47 u/L
AST 56 u/L
ALT 68 u/L

TBIL 0.6 mg/dL

Metabolic
Na+ 144 mmol/L
K+ 5.1 mmol/L (H)
Cl- 106 mmol/L
ECO2 29 mmol/L
GLU 78 mg/dL

cmc: Taken 4 weeks into The ONE cycle:

Liver Function
Total Bili .3
Dir bili <.1
albumin 4.3
alk phos 54
alt (sgpt)23
ast (sgot) 23
ggt 14
urea nitr 14
creatinine 1.5
uric acid 3.9

Lipid Panel
triglycer 93
chlolest 126 low
Metabolic
calcium 10.4
phosphorus 3.8
total prot 7.8
ck 109
sodium 141
potassium 4.6
bicarb 27.7
chloride 101
Fasting glucose 80

Hematology and differential
hgb 14.8
hct 46
rbc 5.2
mcv 89
mch 29
mchc 32
rbc morph normocytic
wbc 6.51
neutrophil 4.26
lymphocyte 1.79
monocytes .35
eosinophil .08
basophils .04
platelets 334

hgb a1c 4.9

cmc: Taken post-The ONE cycle:
Total Bili .3 - .3
Dir bili <.1 - .1
alk phos 54 - 69
alt (sgpt)23 - 19
ast (sgot) 23 - 18
ggt 14 - 12
urea nitr 14 - 13
creatinine 1.5 - 1.4
uric acid 3.9 - 3.7
calcium 10.4 -- 9.9
phosphorus 3.8 - 2.7
total prot 7.8 - 7.5
albumin 4.3 - 4.3
triglycer 93 - 118
chlolest 126 low - 186
ck 109 - 63
sodium 141 - 141
potassium 4.6 -- 4.2
bicarb 27.7 -- 25.1
chloride 101 - 100
Fasting glucose 80- Gluc,random 101

New blood test in on the right....I now forget when this test was taken because it was a few weeks b4 I got the results but it was taken after the cycle. Still have more coming as I had another done last week.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
Bravo at the results of the above posts.

Azaloth

Awards
Yes, thank you for sharing. For some reason I never got the thread subscription notification so I just came accross this thread now.

If any more bloodwork results or other safety-related data becomes available it would be great if it could also be shared in this thread. I'm sure others would appreciate it who are also considering The One but waiting a while to be sure no undesirable side effects crop up.

Umberto

Umberto

Awards
So these are showing the One to be minimally suppressive and minimal impact on liver values if I made any sense of the bloodwork. Only one user actually showed lower than normal test levels but he wasnt "shutdown" just a lil suppressed.

Any thought from AppNut Reps?

Correct me if Im wrong but I see a few unique things contributing to the anabolic properties of the one that seem to work so well together:
1. DHT-like CNS effects....providing the strength and endurance aspect, allowing for more stimulating workouts combined with:
2. Strong Glut-4 translocator.....providing explosive growth with nutrient repartitioning effects. getting those nutrients to the muscles that have just been worked so hard. Much faster recovery, better insulin sensitivity. A lot less prone to adipose tissue increase
3. Dry Lean gains. No direct Estrogen conversion via being 5A reduced. Body may adjust by increasing aromatase activity on endegenous test. This could actually be the reason for mose of the suppression if any, being that Estrogen is much more suppresive
4. Inhibition of SHBG,(not sure of this) will still free up some Estrogen for biologically important functions.
5. Moderate halflife as Prohormone, and Short half life on conversion to DHT . The prohormone that it is may not be as suppressive and has intrinsic anabolic properties of its own. When converted to DHT it is quickly deactivated, It just seems like a perfect time-release type of thing.

Am I on the right track here in my conclusions??.........

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
So these are showing the One to be minimally suppressive and minimal impact on liver values if I made any sense of the bloodwork. Only one user actually showed lower than normal test levels but he wasnt "shutdown" just a lil suppressed.

Correct me if Im wrong but I see a few unique things contributing to the anabolic properties of the one that seem to work so well together:
1. DHT-like CNS effects....providing the strength and endurance aspect, allowing for more stimulating workouts combined with:
2. Strong Glut-4 translocator.....providing explosive growth with nutrient repartitioning effects. getting those nutrients to the muscles that have just been worked so hard. Much faster recovery, better insulin sensitivity. A lot less prone to adipose tissue increase
3. Dry Lean gains. No direct Estrogen conversion via being 5A reduced. Body may adjust by increasing aromatase activity on endegenous test. This could actually be the reason for mose of the suppression if any, being that Estrogen is much more suppresive
4. Inhibition of SHBG,(not sure of this) will still free up some Estrogen for biologically important functions.
5. Moderate halflife as Prohormone, and Short half life on conversion to DHT . The prohormone that it is may not be as suppressive and has intrinsic anabolic properties of its own. When converted to DHT it is quickly deactivated, It just seems like a perfect time-release type of thing.

yes, sounds like you are on the right track, this is what blood work is showing. Half life though I believe is around 9 hours.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
you are correct on everything noted. I did not get test levels checked because I do not have that resource to do so.

but liver cholesterol values that each person is getting is on par with my results as well

no liver trouble slightly elevated cholesterol

this is what makes the one so great

Umberto

Umberto

Awards
Have a quick question about TO's Q ratio. I know dirk mentioned it on superhuman radio, but I cant recall

Can you tell me the anabolic and androgenic numbers compare to test (or methyl test)????????

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have a quick question about TO's Q ratio. I know dirk mentioned it on superhuman radio, but I cant recall

Can you tell me the anabolic and androgenic numbers compare to test (or methyl test)????????
The ONE:
Standard: Testosterone
Anabolic: 380
Androgenic: 140

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You're missing the bigger point that DHT based AAS lower estrogen levels which can at least temporarily elevate test...at least until actual suppression of takes place, ie downregulation of the androgen receptor etc.