Getting alpha x and backdraft in the US?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
How do I go about this? I live in NC... Can I come see u guys in cht and get some?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alpha-X and Backdraft NOT available in the US!

How do I go about this? I live in NC... Can I come see u guys in cht and get some?
This issue has been discussed before (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/124424-ans-new-product.html).

Alpha-X and Backdraft were designed for the European market. They are and will NOT be available in the US, and there will be NO samples available in the US either. If you want to try either product you will have to order it from a European source. For more information, see www.nutriminds.eu.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Just asking... Kinda sucks... When will the US see some new stuff?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
new stuff should be coming sometime this year for sure!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just asking... Kinda sucks... When will the US see some new stuff?
I see. Well, not really. The US gets to see a lot of products that the European market does not. And if you really wanted to use either you could purchase them from Europe stockists.

There are 3 new products in the pipeline for release in the US a little later this year. Keep your eyes open, as they will definitely be something to get you hands on.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

UKStrength

Who do we contact to get a sample of Alpha X/Backdraft Rosie?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I see. Well, not really. The US gets to see a lot of products that the European market does not. And if you really wanted to use either you could purchase them from Europe stockists.

There are 3 new products in the pipeline for release in the US a little later this year. Keep your eyes open, as they will definitely be something to get you hands on.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Better than the profile of Alpha X?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alpha-X looks really, really nice. Why isn't it brought stateside?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I would really enjoy it. Alpha X is not coming to the states because we are bringing in some new products to US market as well, EURO typically does not get as much stuff

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who do we contact to get a sample of Alpha X/Backdraft Rosie?
There are NO samples of Alpha-X available, period. There are LIMITED samples of Backdraft available for UK residents. If you PM me your email address (include full name and postal address), then I will pass your name onto the appropriate person, Rick.

Better than the profile of Alpha X?
Completely different products. But yes, IMO.

As mentioned above, Ryan; it was designed for the EUROPEAN market.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Does APPNUT plan to expand on their "Pro Series" line? >.> I know I prolly wont get answered :p but it never hurts to dig. Doesnt matter I wont be purchasing new supps for a good year.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does APPNUT plan to expand on their "Pro Series" line? >.> I know I prolly wont get answered :p but it never hurts to dig. Doesnt matter I wont be purchasing new supps for a good year.
Watch out in the next few months for our new releases. You won't be disappointed!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT