Running the one right after IGF-2 and Drive

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Thanks Rosie but should I do cardio on an empty stomach or right after my training what is more effective? and I used Drive for 6 weeks and IGF-2 for 4 weeks but u said to get the most out of the product I should use them for the longer run but since my supplementation money was up I'm now 2 weeks off is it oke for me to get back on cycle again how should my cycle look then? I would really appreciate your comment on this

2. Quote Originally Posted by noroidsforme View Post
    Thanks Rosie but should I do cardio on an empty stomach or right after my training what is more effective? and I used Drive for 6 weeks and IGF-2 for 4 weeks but u said to get the most out of the product I should use them for the longer run but since my supplementation money was up I'm now 2 weeks off is it oke for me to get back on cycle again how should my cycle look then? I would really appreciate your comment on this
    You can do cardio on either an empty stomach first thing or later in the day OR after training; the decision is up to you. I personally wouldn't recommend cardio after resistance training, but as a separate session either earlier or later int he day.

As for the "cycle" what cycle are you talking about?

If you are referring to The ONE, NO it is NOT ok for you to start another cycle of it; wait at LEAST another 2-4 weeks before using it again.

If you are referring to the IGF-2 and Drive, yes, it's fine to start using both products again. As for how they would look, dosing and timing would be the same as before. However, instead of only running them for four and six weeks respectively make sure that you run them both for EIGHT weeks to get the most benefits out of them.

Dosing/Timing (I am doing this based on you being 150-200 lb):

IGF-2
    Resistance Training Days
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing in the morning
    Dose 2 - 3 caps ~40 min pre-resistance training
    Dose 3 - 2 caps last thing at night
    Non-Resistance Training Days
    Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing in the morning
    Dose 2 - 4 caps last thing at night

Drive
    Resistance Training Days
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing in the morning (i.e. with IGF-2 Dose 1)
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 60-80 minutes pre-resistance training
    Non-Resistance Training Days
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing in the morning (i.e. with IGF-2 Dose 1)
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours after Dose 1

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First time running DS products. Running ActX/LeanX. Dosing?
    By XJDesertFox in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 11:20 AM
  2. Pre w/o purposes: RPM vs RPM+Drive vs Drive?
    By JJC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 03:31 PM
  3. running T3 alone..
    By spoofy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-27-2004, 02:11 PM