Running the one right after IGF-2 and Drive

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by noroidsforme View Post
    Alright, thanks for your responses I really appreciate it. So if I get this right I should run the supps for 5 weeks that is how long my PCT is and then I could use Drive and IGF-2 3 more weeks to get 8 weeks so to get more out of the product. And if I would like to start another cycle of the One I would have to have a break of 8-12 weeks before starting so in the 8-12 weeks I would ONLY be able to use Neovar right? Also 2nd Gear is suppose to last for 4 weeks but my cycle was 5 weeks I was using the One for 5 days a week but I'm using 2nd gear for 7 days a week if I count these 2 days extra will that count as the 5th week?
    You should start Drive in the last week of your cycle of The ONE, and then for your 5 weeks of PCT and then for a further 4-6 weeks.

IGF-2 you should use for the 5 weeks of your PCT and then a further 5-7 weeks.

During your 8-12 weeks break after PCT before you reuse The ONE you can use Drive, IGF-2 AND NeoVar Recomped. You can start Drive and IGF-2 back again 2-4 weeks after you have finished your 8-12 weeks use of them. For example, if you run Drive for 9 weeks and IGF-2 for 8 weeks (i.e. PCT and then 4 weeks after PCT), you can start using them again after a 2-week break and run for 8-12 weeks. If you use Drive and IGF-2 for 8-12 weeks after your 2-week break from them, then you can start The ONE straight after you finish a cycle of them.

Just use 2nd GEEAR at one cap daily pre-bed until the bottle runs out.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Hey dudes, I have gone trough a bulking up period so I have trouble making my abs visible so I cut back on calories I want to make them visible without losing this mass I build up any comments? much appreciated
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by noroidsforme View Post
    Hey dudes, I have gone trough a bulking up period so I have trouble making my abs visible so I cut back on calories I want to make them visible without losing this mass I build up any comments? much appreciated
    I wouldn't suggest cutting back on calories too much; maybe do a couple of days a week at less than maintenance (i.e. NON-resistance training days), and keep your calories similar to what you have been doing on resistance training days. Also start doing 20 minutes of high-intensity/interval cardio three times (a day between each day you do it) a week (and keep resistance training as you are) and you should start to see a difference.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

4. Jesus Rosie, you're a machine.

So I feel like 'm hearing a few different things here regarding time off. A few have said 1-2 months after PCT, and you're saying 2-3 months after PCT.

If you have only done PHs once, would a month off after PCT before starting another cycle of The One (assuming blood work looks okay- I have a great doctor) qualify as just plain stupid, questionable, more or less okay, or just fine? What about Six weeks? I ask because I know that if you aren't used to PHs, your body tends to bounce back faster- obviously if I were talking about even my third cycle, the answer would be 10-12 weeks off minimum.

By the way, your patience for stupid questions is legendary grin.

5. Quote Originally Posted by KDLMaj View Post
    Jesus Rosie, you're a machine.

So I feel like 'm hearing a few different things here regarding time off. A few have said 1-2 months after PCT, and you're saying 2-3 months after PCT.

If you have only done PHs once, would a month off after PCT before starting another cycle of The One (assuming blood work looks okay- I have a great doctor) qualify as just plain stupid, questionable, more or less okay, or just fine? What about Six weeks? I ask because I know that if you aren't used to PHs, your body tends to bounce back faster- obviously if I were talking about even my third cycle, the answer would be 10-12 weeks off minimum.

By the way, your patience for stupid questions is legendary grin.
    The MINIMUM recommended between the end of PCT for one cycle and the start of another cycle is ~4 weeks, but ideally you should have at least the time on-cycle + time of PCT (of the cycle just completed) OFF before starting another cycle!

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

•   

6. Thanks Rosie but should I do cardio on an empty stomach or right after my training what is more effective? and I used Drive for 6 weeks and IGF-2 for 4 weeks but u said to get the most out of the product I should use them for the longer run but since my supplementation money was up I'm now 2 weeks off is it oke for me to get back on cycle again how should my cycle look then? I would really appreciate your comment on this

7. Quote Originally Posted by noroidsforme View Post
    Thanks Rosie but should I do cardio on an empty stomach or right after my training what is more effective? and I used Drive for 6 weeks and IGF-2 for 4 weeks but u said to get the most out of the product I should use them for the longer run but since my supplementation money was up I'm now 2 weeks off is it oke for me to get back on cycle again how should my cycle look then? I would really appreciate your comment on this
    You can do cardio on either an empty stomach first thing or later in the day OR after training; the decision is up to you. I personally wouldn't recommend cardio after resistance training, but as a separate session either earlier or later int he day.

As for the "cycle" what cycle are you talking about?

If you are referring to The ONE, NO it is NOT ok for you to start another cycle of it; wait at LEAST another 2-4 weeks before using it again.

If you are referring to the IGF-2 and Drive, yes, it's fine to start using both products again. As for how they would look, dosing and timing would be the same as before. However, instead of only running them for four and six weeks respectively make sure that you run them both for EIGHT weeks to get the most benefits out of them.

Dosing/Timing (I am doing this based on you being 150-200 lb):

IGF-2
    Resistance Training Days
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing in the morning
    Dose 2 - 3 caps ~40 min pre-resistance training
    Dose 3 - 2 caps last thing at night
    Non-Resistance Training Days
    Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing in the morning
    Dose 2 - 4 caps last thing at night

Drive
    Resistance Training Days
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing in the morning (i.e. with IGF-2 Dose 1)
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 60-80 minutes pre-resistance training
    Non-Resistance Training Days
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing in the morning (i.e. with IGF-2 Dose 1)
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours after Dose 1

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. blood work after Testim - is my doc running the right tests?
    By LMuscle in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-11-2011, 09:04 AM
  2. the one/ 2nd gear and drive
    By hog928 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 10:18 PM